PDA

View Full Version : Dean Blevins has had 21 operations?WTF?

stoopified
8/23/2007, 10:01 PM
How many of you caught that tidbit on KWTV 9 sports a couple weeks ago?It was during the golf event at Southern Hills in Tulsa.Blevins apparently passed out from the heat and was hospitalized.A couple days later he is on air saying he refused to stay in the hospital any longer because he hated hospitals having undergone 21 operations.My question is why 21 operations?Unlike Joe Washinton they can't be related to a long physical NFL career.Not bashin',just sayin'.Anyone know?

oumartin
8/23/2007, 10:03 PM
you sure he dent say his chances of having 21 surgeries was 86/21 percent?

stoopified
8/23/2007, 10:16 PM
you sure he dent say his chances of having 21 surgeries was 86/21 percent?
My eyesight sucks and my hearing is not much better BUT he said 21 surgeries.Odss on Blevins' accuraccy in reporting are 21/89. :D

oumartin
8/23/2007, 10:17 PM
how many of those were face lifts and botox I wonder.

SOONER STEAKER
8/23/2007, 10:21 PM
How many were for "Bosley's Hair for Men?"

CtheB
8/23/2007, 10:37 PM
Deano's had a hard life..I'd just leave it at that.

OklahomaTuba
8/24/2007, 12:18 AM
Yeah, he's had a REAL hard life.

goingoneight
8/24/2007, 01:27 AM
Dale Hansen still has yet to have his head removed from his ***.

CtheB
8/24/2007, 07:45 AM

To clarify, a VOLUNTARY hard life.

sooner45
8/24/2007, 08:48 AM

Care to elaborate for us too young enough to remember DB?? Just curious.......

Stitch Face
8/24/2007, 10:13 AM
A lot of back stuff from the way it sounds.

The Maestro
8/24/2007, 11:10 AM
But he's never shaken a baby!

OklahomaTuba
8/24/2007, 12:01 PM
Care to elaborate for us too young enough to remember DB?? Just curious.......

From what I know of him, he was an emotional trainwreck. I am guessing he lived it up pretty hard during and after college, up until he was living in the Tulsa area. Son of preacher man kinda thing.

Dean and Bomar have A LOT in common. Dean grew up eventually. Pretty typical story I should think.

mikee likee
8/24/2007, 12:27 PM

When you are lying in the hospital during the OU/tx game in which you should be starting, and you're cods are about to fall off I would call that a hard life...:eek:

sooner45
8/24/2007, 12:34 PM
When you are lying in the hospital during the OU/tx game in which you should be starting, and you're cods are about to fall off I would call that a hard life...:eek:

WTF??? Jesus!!!

KRYPTON
8/24/2007, 12:52 PM
I'm taking a wild guess here but it's probably

Four knee ops related to football
Two miscellaneous other related to football
Five facelifts
Two sets of hairplugs
Four related to girth :chicken:
Four related to length :chicken:

mikee likee
8/24/2007, 01:10 PM
Yea old STD...... Should have used a jimmy.....

Seamus
8/24/2007, 01:20 PM
Maybe his body kept rejecting the whole sex change thing ...

stonecoldsoonerfan
8/25/2007, 05:17 AM
i know someone that worked at a tv station when blevins was there. when i asked them what blevins was like, they called him a "hotdog".

soonerbrat
8/25/2007, 08:21 AM
i know he's had at least one hip replacement

UTisLousy
8/25/2007, 09:09 AM
The time he attempted to play basketball with crabs probably wasn't one of his finer moments either. Pretty sure he was a scratch for that game.
I'd say that's sufficient punishment for banging nasty chicks.

Dean just likes to stroke his own ego. I feel sorry for the people of Oklahoma that voluntary watch/listen to him. There is little to no insight in what he says. To his credit the influction in his voice keeps him on TV. He is one of the best I've heard with the way he changes his voice.

THIS PROGRAM NOTE IN: BIG 12 MEDIA LISTEN UP
Oct.6 2007
Texas may or may not have enough eligible players to play the game.
OU's talented and experienced WR starring Malcom Kelly will be pistol whipping Texas' green Secondary.
OU's DL will be walking through Texas' -3 All Americans OL.
OU's Secondary will be locking down 1/2 of the paper mache Texas WR tandom. (Both Sweed and Pitman are hurt if you didn't know)
OU's Demarco Murray will have his breakout game just like his predecessor did his freshman year.

Flagstaffsooner
8/25/2007, 09:20 AM
I'm taking a wild guess here but it's probably

Four knee ops related to football
Two miscellaneous other related to football
Five facelifts
Two sets of hairplugs
Four related to girth :chicken:
Four related to length :chicken:He needs one more to remove his head from his ***.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/25/2007, 09:28 AM
i know someone that worked at a tv station when blevins was there. when i asked them what blevins was like, they called him a "hotdog".So, 21 "cooling off" operations?

badger
8/25/2007, 11:35 AM
How many of you caught that tidbit on KWTV 9 sports a couple weeks ago?It was during the golf event at Southern Hills in Tulsa.Blevins apparently passed out from the heat and was hospitalized.A couple days later he is on air saying he refused to stay in the hospital any longer because he hated hospitals having undergone 21 operations.My question is why 21 operations?Unlike Joe Washinton they can't be related to a long physical NFL career.Not bashin',just sayin'.Anyone know?
many were taken to the hospital. many more were treated on-site. Perhaps Dean went to the hospital once, then had to be given free water 20 more times :)

GrapevineSooner
8/25/2007, 04:34 PM
Dale Hansen still has yet to have his head removed from his ***.

That's because he's gamer.

Unlike Dean. :mad: