PDA

View Full Version : creepy ring tones

jk the sooner fan
8/23/2007, 03:23 PM
so the ADT guy is here at the house and he's hooking up the alarm system

and his cell phone is going off, but he's in the attic

and his ringer is set to that Jurassic Park ringer

and now i'm worried a T-rex is going to shove his head thru the roof of the house

i hate that ring tone

Beef
8/23/2007, 03:39 PM
You should tell him where to get a Boomer Sooner ringtone.

LosAngelesSooner
8/23/2007, 03:50 PM
I have "Tubular Bells" from Halloween as a personal ringtone for a good friend of mine. You should see the faces of people around me (strangers, mostly) when the ringer starts to ring while the phone is in my pocket.

There have even been a couple of times that it's rung at the perfect time...like right after I said something REALLY evil. :D

HskrGrl
8/23/2007, 04:37 PM
I have "Tubular Bells" from Halloween as a personal ringtone for a good friend of mine. You should see the faces of people around me (strangers, mostly) when the ringer starts to ring while the phone is in my pocket.

There have even been a couple of times that it's rung at the perfect time...like right after I said something REALLY evil. :D

Before my husband and I got seperate phones he had set that as our ringtone. I always hated when I was home alone at night and someone called me. Sometimes he would even call me late at night when he was coming home from basketball just because he knew the song freaked me out. :mad: I still need to get him back for that. I wonder if they have that "Barbie Girl" song as a downloadable ringtone. I could change his ringtone one morning before he gets up for work. :D

SicEmBaylor
8/23/2007, 04:39 PM
My general ringtone is "woke up this morning" (the sopranos theme) but I have a different ringtone assigned to each person.

JohnnyMack
8/23/2007, 05:02 PM
Any ringtone associated with an iPhone is creepy.