PDA

View Full Version : US breaking the law by allowing people to illegal enter the US

Widescreen
8/23/2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d69_1187877604&p=1

Apparently the US, and NOT the people actually coming across the border illegally, is to blame. I could almost accept this argument if it wasn't an illegal making the claim.

frankensooner
8/23/2007, 11:43 AM
I saw a kid last week, he was about 12 or 13, and he was wearing a shirt that said, "They can't deport all of us."

jeremy885
8/23/2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah the whole argument that we are breaking the law by charging them taxes is BS. If you are here illegally, you are not allowed to work. Working requires that you have taxes withheld. How is the government at fault? Weakest argument yet for why illegals should be able to stay.

Widescreen
8/23/2007, 12:30 PM
I suspect this woman's solution is to let all the illegals stay and be made legal. The more logical solution to her argument is seal the borders and kick everyone out who's not supposed to be here (not that I'm advocating kicking every one of them out, if that were possible).

Petro-Sooner
8/23/2007, 12:34 PM
I've said it before and I will continue to.

Build it and they won't come.

MiccoMacey
8/23/2007, 12:35 PM
"They can't deport all of us."

We can shoot the left overs.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/23/2007, 12:41 PM
I guess we broke the law after all the illegals were coming over here over popullating our prisons and reproducing as fast as they can so they can stay here even though they don't have a nickle in there pocket. Maybe we should send a bill to Mexico for taking care of their people too.

SoonerStormchaser
8/23/2007, 12:50 PM
The more logical solution to her argument is seal the borders and kick everyone out who's not supposed to be here (not that I'm advocating kicking every one of them out, if that were possible).

I am...check all their papers...line them up and bus them back where they belong. Then they can spend the next few years trying to enter the country legally. Oh...and their little "citizen" babies need to be stripped of their citizenship (I know, I know...it would take a consititutional amendment, so make one) and sent home with mommy.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/23/2007, 12:57 PM
Non-stop steamships to Antarctica, 2 MRE boxes per person, swimfins and raw penguin recipes book, we provide.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/23/2007, 06:12 PM
Non-stop steamships to Antarctica, 2 MRE boxes per person, swimfins and Spanish language raw penguin recipes book, we would provide.OK, we should prolly include Spanish language directions for making igloos, and a box of matches, to heat ice for drinking water.