PDA

View Full Version : August Preseason Issue

Jay C. Upchurch
8/22/2007, 12:09 AM
Our newest issue will hit the mail and the streets sometime during the next 48 hours... It's filled with up-to-date features on key players, along with inside info from the OU coaching staff, and lots more, like historical anniversary features on Prentice Gautt and Uwe von Schamann.

It's a must read for any Sooner fan.

Call toll free to subscribe ... 1-888-335-4385!

olevetonahill
8/26/2007, 01:24 AM
Our newest issue will hit the mail and the streets sometime during the next 48 hours... It's filled with up-to-date features on key players, along with inside info from the OU coaching staff, and lots more, like historical anniversary features on Prentice Gautt and Uwe von Schamann.

It's a must read for any Sooner fan.

Call toll free to subscribe ... 1-888-335-4385!

Jay
Let me know when its mailed I wanta see how long it takes .
See if it was worth the extry 27 bucks postage .

olevetonahill
8/27/2007, 08:08 PM
Got Mine today according to the Dean stamp it was mailed the 24th
Not Bad. Ill the extry again :D

jk the sooner fan
8/31/2007, 07:42 AM
i never received it, i'd swear i had a few issues left on my subscription

i guess not

olevetonahill
8/31/2007, 07:06 PM
No issue for me.
My First Class mailing option is NOT working.
Can we fix that?
When I renewed the chick said about they only thing they could do was charge me 27 Bucks to make sure I got it
I agreed It came Monday in a Big envelope that had 2.50 on the postage meter .
Well worth it Now IMHO;)

Jay C. Upchurch
9/1/2007, 09:58 PM
jaux,

where are you at?

If you have the first class option, you should have received it no later than Tuesday!

call us if you have not gotten it... and we'll find out what the deal is... all the first class subscribers went out first.

Let me know,

Jay

Jay C. Upchurch
9/1/2007, 09:59 PM
jk,

please call our office (1-888-335-4385) and ask what your status is... we will figure it out ....

thanks,

Jay

jk the sooner fan
9/4/2007, 08:41 AM
i wasnt real crazy with the answer/explanation i just got.....

olevetonahill
9/5/2007, 06:44 PM
No magazine today. I called. Was told it went out. Asked for it to be re-sent. This happened before. :mad:
I'll probably get 2 magazines in a about a week. Apparently, the first class mailing does not work for us East Coast folks.
I'll buy one Friday after I fly in for the game so I'll probably end up w/ 3. ;)
Bro
When I renewed My script I paid 27 bucks extra fer the mailing , I got Mine last monday

Jay C. Upchurch
9/6/2007, 10:18 AM
jaux,

Call me personally and we will get this straightened out...

email me at [email protected] and I'll give you my number

thanks, Jay

Jay C. Upchurch
9/6/2007, 10:41 AM
In fact, anyone who has a problem with delivery of the magazine... please email me and we will get it figured out...

[email protected]