PDA

View Full Version : Anyone made hotel reservations?

Norman Sooner
8/21/2007, 09:12 PM
Any of my fellow sooner fans staying at the Quality Inn Market Center for OU-texass weekend?

goingoneight
8/21/2007, 09:51 PM
I'll be in the "Motor-Home Inn" like always at the fair grounds. :D Company just approved us to use it last week! WOOT!!!

BigDeezy
8/21/2007, 09:56 PM
Any of my fellow sooner fans staying at the Quality Inn Market Center for OU-texass weekend?

I really need to make some reservations. I assume you recommend QI Market Center, but got any other recommendations on hotels to stay at if I can't get reservations there?

Thanks.

Norman Sooner
8/21/2007, 10:55 PM
I wouldnt say that i recommend the QI, but thats the closest i could find to west end that wasnt running over 200 a night. I got my rate at $99 a night and its 2 miles from west end. I think its a good deal considering last year we stayed over by the Crown Plaza/Gallaeria and it was the same price.

At any rate, the guy was pretty friendly and he asked if i knew about the 20% sooner tax, which i replied thats fine as long as you give it back to me in cash after we whip yalls a**..

colleyvillesooner
8/22/2007, 08:58 AM
I've got a room at the Doubletree Market Center I'm not gonna use if anyone wants it before I cancel it. $99/night for Friday and Saturday.

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=QKCDFDUNT41XCCSGBJF3EWQ?cty hocn=DALMKDT

BigDeezy
8/26/2007, 03:26 PM
Hey Norman Sooner, I just made a reservation for rooms at the Quality Inn Market Center for the RRS, so maybe I'll run into you there. In fact, I will also need to stop in Norman first to pick up my son on the way. Can't wait!

Norman Sooner
8/26/2007, 03:37 PM
Hey Norman Sooner, I just made a reservation for rooms at the Quality Inn Market Center for the RRS, so maybe I'll run into you there. In fact, I will also need to stop in Norman first to pick up my son on the way. Can't wait!

We'll be there!! Need to recruit more people to stay there...