PDA

View Full Version : Wanna read more predictions?

The Maestro
8/21/2007, 11:03 AM
Me, either. But what else can we do with 11 days left?

http://cfn.scout.com/2/670579.html

I post this because the first guy, Pete Fiutak, predicts us to win the Big 12 and calls us a sleeper for the national title (since when is Oklahoma a sleeper?). Anyway, he follows that up by not even putting us in a BCS bowl game.

I e-mailed the guy and asked him if this was a typo or if he was playing both sides picking Texas in the Fiesta Bowl?

Also, three guys have us playing Florida in the Sugar Bowl.

UPDATE: Pete Fiutak just e-mailed me back and said it was a typo. He changed it now, apparently.

TexasLidig8r
8/21/2007, 11:19 AM
uh....

He picked...

BCS Bowl Matchups
Rose – Wisconsin vs. UCLA
Sugar – Michigan vs. Hawaii
Fiesta – Oklahoma vs. Louisville
Orange – Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia

Hope it's not too late to retract that email ! :D

The Maestro
8/21/2007, 11:21 AM
That is because I e-mailed him when I noticed it then he changed it. He e-mailed me back and told me it was a mistake and fixed it.

TexasLidig8r
8/21/2007, 11:23 AM
That is because I e-mailed him when I noticed it then he changed it. He e-mailed me back and told me it was a mistake and fixed it.

Sounds like you pwned him...

yermom
8/21/2007, 11:24 AM
good jorb

Tulsa_Fireman
8/21/2007, 11:32 AM
Hawaii?

Seriously?

Weaksauce.

The Maestro
8/21/2007, 11:38 AM
Maestro = Retractinator Extraordinaire

Pete Fiutak [[email protected]]

That's Mr. Einstein ... I should have OU in the Fiesta (it's changed now). Actually, my pick is the Texas-OU winner taking the Big 12, and I can't really decide who'll pull it off.

Thanks!

Fiu
CFN

:D

boomersooner28
8/21/2007, 11:42 AM
Write this down: Colt Brennan plays for Hawaii. Hawaii is weaksauce playing in weaksauce conference. Colt Brennan for Heisman is weaksauce. Colt Brennan will NOT win Heisman because of too much weaksauce. Sorry Colt, shoulda went to a real school. :)

P.S. I'm jealous because he actually gets to go to school in Hawaii. Bastage, you can't have it ALL! :texan:

The Maestro
8/21/2007, 12:02 PM
too much weaksauce.

You mean actually saying it too much? ;)