PDA

View Full Version : I've hit rock bottom

Jerk
8/20/2007, 03:40 PM
If the radio stations (KATT, The Buzz, The Edge, etc) don't quit playing that stupid *** song from that fkn Canadian band, I'm going to have a motherfkn meltdown.

I don't know the name it or the band, but the lyrics go something like this:

"I'm not paralyzed but I seem to be struck by you...you make my body move like I'm standing still" or some such bullsh.t

For the love of all that is decent and holy, stop it! Stop it now! Stop playing that gawdamned motherf@#$ing song.

JohnnyMack
8/20/2007, 03:42 PM
It's worse than Hinder?

Okieflyer
8/20/2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah.....I know what you mean! ;)

This kind of stuff is why I now listen to Air1.

Jerk
It's worse than Hinder?

It's AS bad, and they play it over and over and over and over.

colleyvillesooner
It's worse than Hinder?

not possible.

Jerk
8/20/2007, 03:45 PM
I like that band called "Hell yeah"

I don't know much about them, but after hearing 'Alcohol and ***' I figure they've got to be from the South.

The other Hell Yeah song they play sounds a lot like Mudvain.

Jerk
8/20/2007, 03:48 PM
not possible.

The radio stations play these dumb a.ss songs over and over, and they WILL NOT stand the test of time. Like the song I'm talking about...no one will be listening to it 5 years from now. No one. 10 years from now, no one will even remember it. No one!!

colleyvillesooner
8/20/2007, 03:48 PM
I like that band called "Hell yeah"

I don't know much about them, but after hearing 'Alcohol and ***' I figure they've got to be from the South.

The other Hell Yeah song they play sounds a lot like Mudvain.

Maybe that's because two of the dudes, including the singer, are in Mudvayne.;)

Also has the Drummer from Pantera.

http://www.hellyeahrocks.com/

Jerk
8/20/2007, 03:50 PM
Maybe tha's because two of the dudes, including the singer, are in Mudvayne.
That makes sense.

Why can't they play more stuff like this and less queer stuff from canadian bands?

OUHOMER
8/20/2007, 03:59 PM
jerk, go buy you a XM radio . http://xmradio.com/roadyxt/index.xmc
this will solve all your problems. Most of the agent drivers i know have them. listen to what ever you want no matter where your at.

OUHOMER
8/20/2007, 04:00 PM
you can take it out of your big truck at night and put in your car for the ride home

yermom
8/20/2007, 04:06 PM
Hell Yeah isn't exactly new guys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellyeah

and i kinda like that song you mentioned :O

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

of course i don't listen to the radio much and haven't heard it a million times

SoonerBBall
8/20/2007, 04:24 PM
Finger Eleven has some good stuff, but Paralyzer isn't it. Listen to Stay in Shadow or First Time. Those are both better.

Also, I will bitch and moan until a radio station in this area starts playing All That Remains. They rock.

sooner n houston
8/20/2007, 05:03 PM
Change the dial!!!

YWIA.

yermom
8/20/2007, 05:06 PM
there are only so many stations...

what he needs is an iPod :)

bri
8/20/2007, 05:21 PM
Why can't they play more stuff like this and less queer stuff from canadian bands?

Since when are songs about going to clubs to pick up chicks to take home and f*ck "queer"? If that's queer, than I'm a flaming queer.

Flaming.

colleyvillesooner
8/20/2007, 05:22 PM
I'm a flaming queer.

Flaming.
Hellllooooo new sig. ;)

Jerk
8/20/2007, 05:32 PM
you can take it out of your big truck at night and put in your car for the ride home

I used to have Sirius when I drove a Mack - this was like 2003. Then I got switched over to a 13 letter sh*t spreader which had a fiberglass body that the magnet wouldn't stick to. The alternative was to buy a new antenna that would mount on the mirrors like a CB antenna would. Well, it was like a $100 and I was broke at the time so I just gave up.

I still have the receiver around here somewheres.

sooneron
8/20/2007, 05:35 PM
there are only so many stations...

what he needs is an iPod :)
No Chit. Who the **** listens to F(Clear Chunnel)M radio?

SoonerBOI
8/20/2007, 05:41 PM
relax, football season is about to start.:D

GottaHavePride
8/20/2007, 07:52 PM
I used to have Sirius when I drove a Mack - this was like 2003. Then I got switched over to a 13 letter sh*t spreader which had a fiberglass body that the magnet wouldn't stick to. The alternative was to buy a new antenna that would mount on the mirrors like a CB antenna would. Well, it was like a $100 and I was broke at the time so I just gave up.

I still have the receiver around here somewheres.
Did you used to drive a baby lesbian truck?

Heh. Groendyke.

proud gonzo
8/20/2007, 08:02 PM

I still have the receiver around here somewheres.was it black?

silverwheels
8/20/2007, 09:08 PM
was it black?

Boooooo!

:D

proud gonzo
8/20/2007, 09:34 PM
heehee

GottaHavePride
8/20/2007, 09:35 PM
I know what can unstick that song from your head, Jerk.

the Proclaimers.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2007/04/25/proclaimers460.jpg

proud gonzo
8/20/2007, 09:36 PM
Dah-duh-dah-dah!!

TUSooner
8/20/2007, 09:56 PM
Y'know, dear brutha...
I dunno what song you mean, and I don't know nuthin bout no XM radio, but U think I'd get me some XM or Sirirus if I'z on the road as musch as U.
keb

goingoneight
8/21/2007, 02:01 AM
I don't really like that song, either... but I'd take it over all the lame-*** "rock" the indie bands are getting on the radio with these days. :mad:

Gotta love the KaMode (KMOD) when I'm in Tulsey Town. That is, of course... if I'm not listening to my Ipod or talk radio.

I hate punk, pop, rap, new-age "indie" stuff and R&B. It is all so badly teh succ it makes my hair fall out just hearing the opening tunes or squeaky voices.

soonerboomer93
8/21/2007, 03:20 AM
um, i gots no freakin clue what song you're discussing

yermom
8/21/2007, 09:32 AM
http://www.myspace.com/fingereleven

;)