PDA

View Full Version : Buying Sooner gear in OKC

SelmaBamaFan
8/20/2007, 11:15 AM
I heard there is a mall somewhere on NW Expressway, or something. Does it have a Sooners store? I'd like to buy my Sooners stuff BEFORE I go to the game.

I'm sure there are a lot of stores in Norman to go to (I remember one right next to O'Connell's last time I was there), but I'd rather buy the stuff before Game Day. Is there a particular store that most of you prefer in OKC (great selection)?

Basically, I'm looking for a nice Crimson polo with an OU on the chest and an 'official' Nike (do yall use Nike?) coaches baseball cap.

I guess if push came to shove I could make an extra trip to Norman to buy some stuff, but I'd rather get it near my room.

Theskipster
8/20/2007, 11:20 AM
Big Red Shop (http://www.bigredshop.com) at NW50th and Macarthur

Paperclip
8/20/2007, 11:22 AM
Penn Square Mall at NW Expy and Penn has a store owned by Jason White called A Store Divided. Has OSU stuff too. They usually have a good selection of stuff. Also, Big Red shop that Jaux mentioned is at NW 50th and Macarthur.

SelmaBamaFan
8/20/2007, 11:42 AM
Looks like The Big Red Shop is the kinda store I'm looking for. A lot of authentic stuff. Thanks guys!

KsSooner
8/20/2007, 11:53 AM
This will go over good...

Norman Walmart has good selection at 1/2 to 1/3 the cost.

sooner n houston
8/20/2007, 04:55 PM

Yep, you are one brave man! :eek: :D

bonkuba
8/20/2007, 05:02 PM

Sad but very true (I feel dirty even reading what I have typed....). Here in Ardmore there is WalMart to buy stuff.....and then there is ummm.....WalMart.:mad:

:pop:

PLaw
8/20/2007, 06:18 PM
Go to the store at SoonerStats.com. It's a great site if you already know about it and the store has stuff that is sold out from other web stores.

BOOMER
PLaw

r5TPsooner
8/20/2007, 07:00 PM
Looks like The Big Red Shop is the kinda store I'm looking for. A lot of authentic stuff. Thanks guys!

The store in Edmond is very limited. The store on MacArthur & NW 50th usually has a very good selection but they were pretty picked over as of Saturday. Expect to shell out $50+ for an OU Nike Coach's polo. I have one and they are quite nice.

ultimatesooner1
8/21/2007, 11:46 AM
Gordman's has the nike hats cheaper than you can buy them anywhere else, sometimes you can get lucky and find the nike coaches polos for like $30-$35 there as well

milesl
8/21/2007, 12:46 PM

I used to think that. I think WalMart has a good selection if you are XXL and under - but what about us Fat F*cks ?? Where can I buy XXXL ? I am going to be in Tulsa this weekend (I live in Kansas City) and I am looking for a good shop to buy OU shirts. I have given up on Wally World.

ouwapiti
8/21/2007, 12:56 PM
what about the sooner schooner store on lindsey in norman ????...i'm assuming its still open???

oumartin
8/21/2007, 01:07 PM
I'm still lookin' for one of them Jersey dresses for the wife! Now if someone knows where she can find of them I would be happy!

Sooner FLiP
8/21/2007, 01:20 PM
I'm still lookin' for one of them Jersey dresses for the wife! Now if someone knows where she can find of them I would be happy!

i am in the same boat as you. anyone know?