PDA

View Full Version : Gottlieb picks VY and the Titans

stoopified
8/20/2007, 09:14 AM
to finish 4-12 this year.He was filling in with Michael Smith(?) on the Mike and Mike Show on ESPN this morning.Have no isea if he knows anything about football.While I think VY is not a NFL caliber starting qb,I do think that the Titans hace the D and special teams to finsh around 8-8.People think I am hard on VY?Hmm what does that say about Doug?BTW his partner on this mornings' show picked Titans at 5-11.

OSUAggie
8/20/2007, 09:19 AM
I don't really watch the NFL too intently, but I thought Tennessee had one of the worst D's in the league?

Taxman71
8/20/2007, 09:24 AM
It is shocking how much better Doug G is to listen to that any of the other ESPN fill-ins.

Never thought I would say, or think, those words.

TexasLidig8r
8/20/2007, 10:43 AM
I don't really watch the NFL too intently, but I thought Tennessee had one of the worst D's in the league?

I believe statistically, Tennessee was THE worst defense in the NFL last year.

This year, they let their top running back and receivers go in free agency and didn't replace them with anyone tangible.

Vince's numbers will go down this year, but as a quarterback, he will improve as he learns the professional game more and more.

Tennessee will be lucky to win 7.

snp
8/20/2007, 11:18 AM
to finish 4-12 this year.He was filling in with Michael Smith(?) on the Mike and Mike Show on ESPN this morning.Have no isea if he knows anything about football.While I think VY is not a NFL caliber starting qb,I do think that the Titans hace the D and special teams to finsh around 8-8.People think I am hard on VY?Hmm what does that say about Doug?BTW his partner on this mornings' show picked Titans at 5-11.

Golic and Greenberg are on the Mike and Mike show.

Let it go. Vince is playing in a different league than the Sooners so who cares? I'm more concerned over who our QB is going to do than trying to take pot shots at guy who led his team to a beating over us and a NC.

stoopified
8/20/2007, 11:46 AM
Golic and Greenberg are on the Mike and Mike show.

Let it go. Vince is playing in a different league than the Sooners so who cares? I'm more concerned over who our QB is going to do than trying to take pot shots at guy who led his team to a beating over us and a NC.
Reread the post.I said they were filling in on the Mike and Mike Show.DUH.

snp
8/20/2007, 11:51 AM
Reread the post.I said they were filling in on the Mike and Mike Show.DUH.

My bad.

Tear Down This Wall
8/20/2007, 11:54 AM
Well, let's see...

Uncle Rico threw 12 touchdowns and 13 interceptions last year, and fumbled 12 times. For that fiasco, they National Marketing Football League gave him the Rookie of the Year Award.

Michael Vick is going to jail, so it's sure that Uncle Rico's jerseys will sell more this year. Look for another below average TD to Interception Ratio, tons of fumbles, and the league MVP Award.

The NFL is quickly deteriorating, but they don't seem to care because the jerseys sell. Sad.

SoonerDood
8/20/2007, 11:58 PM
Well, let's see...

Uncle Rico threw 12 touchdowns and 13 interceptions last year, and fumbled 12 times. For that fiasco, they National Marketing Football League gave him the Rookie of the Year Award.

Michael Vick is going to jail, so it's sure that Uncle Rico's jerseys will sell more this year. Look for another below average TD to Interception Ratio, tons of fumbles, and the league MVP Award.

The NFL is quickly deteriorating, but they don't seem to care because the jerseys sell. Sad.

The NFL is stupid football. All SEC teams running the same plays for the last 20-40 years. And it all comes down to "who gives up the big play" rather than "who makes the big play."

JLB
8/21/2007, 06:00 AM
http://www.museumofdisability.org/html/exhibits/media/imgMedia/21Media1.jpg
Vince Young=Corky