PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana is coming to Fort Worth!

Widescreen
8/20/2007, 12:03 AM
My kids want to go. Guess what? Online brokers want between $130 and $480 PER FRICKIN TICKET! Huh? I'll admit that the show is pretty cute but what exactly has she done to allow brokers to ask that much. I'm absolutely :eek: that they could get that much for this girl's concert.

The End.

PhxSooner
8/20/2007, 12:43 AM
Holy cow. Thank goodness mine is too young to really understand the concert thing.

If it's not HSM2, it's Hannah Montana on at our house. And then we have to pause the tv to see that yes, Mylie is in the final song of HSM2. My poor son is about to die. We had to watch Dirty Jobs to appease the men after this weekend.

Vaevictis
8/20/2007, 07:15 AM
My kids want to go. Guess what? Online brokers want between $130 and $480 PER FRICKIN TICKET! Huh? I'll admit that the show is pretty cute but what exactly has she done to allow brokers to ask that much. I'm absolutely :eek: that they could get that much for this girl's concert.

The End.

I think you answered your own question.

sanantoniosooner
8/20/2007, 07:17 AM
Your kids can spend the money they earn however they want.

Where do they work again?

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/20/2007, 07:46 AM
Just have 1TC take them, I mean he would pay a lot more than that to get in a building with that many young girls!

Pricetag
8/20/2007, 10:20 AM
Is Hannah Montana any different from the rest of those live action Disney Channel shows? Our TV switches off the Disney Channel once I start seeing real people. Those shows just seem to be full of attitude and I don't care for them one bit.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/20/2007, 03:30 PM
Wait til the tickets go on sale at the venue. They list OKC's prices at that high and the Ford Center hasn't said how much they are going to cost yet.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/20/2007, 03:31 PM
Is Hannah Montana any different from the rest of those live action Disney Channel shows? Our TV switches off the Disney Channel once I start seeing real people. Those shows just seem to be full of attitude and I don't care for them one bit.With Hannah Montana, you get both Hannah AND Miley Cyrus. Seriously, it's a cute show. My niece loves Hannah Montana.

Widescreen
8/20/2007, 04:35 PM
Is Hannah Montana any different from the rest of those live action Disney Channel shows? Our TV switches off the Disney Channel once I start seeing real people. Those shows just seem to be full of attitude and I don't care for them one bit.
I hear ya. That Zack and Cody thing sucks. Bad. HM is a much better show. My wife and I can even tolerate it for periods of time.

proud gonzo
8/20/2007, 08:17 PM
With Hannah Montana, you get both Hannah AND Miley Cyrus. Seriously, it's a cute show. My niece loves Hannah Montana.ok, i'm very confused now. Isn't that the same freaking person? so how exactly is getting both any different than just getting one... :confused:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/20/2007, 10:12 PM
ok, i'm very confused now. Isn't that the same freaking person? so how exactly is getting both any different than just getting one... :confused:I forgot the ;). On the show, only Miley's closest friends know that she is also Hannah Montana.

proud gonzo
8/20/2007, 10:47 PM
that's almost dumber than the clark kent glasses disguise

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/20/2007, 10:50 PM
Well, they are catering to the 5-8 year old demographic.

GottaHavePride
8/20/2007, 10:52 PM
Apparently Miley Cyrus is joining the ranks of people that play characters named after themselves. All hail Tony Danza!