PDA

View Full Version : Isn't This A Little Bit Redundant?

Rogue
8/19/2007, 06:19 PM
Pat Summit getting a divorce.

Linkage to Story (http://www.comcast.net/sports/colleges/index.jsp?cat=COLLEGESPORTS&fn=/2007/08/16/740769.html)

Looks like she could hit 1,000 wins in 2-3 years.

critical_phil
8/19/2007, 06:34 PM
Pat Summit getting a divorce.

many marriages fail because one spouse is always out chasing tail.

AllAboutThe'O'
8/19/2007, 07:03 PM
What would our reaction be if it had been Sherri that got divorced?

critical_phil
8/19/2007, 07:04 PM

you're just trying to get me banned again.

usmc-sooner
8/19/2007, 07:11 PM

lots of happy single guys?

If I'm going to hook up with a chick in her 40's she'd be the one. Hot and loaded.

badger
8/25/2007, 09:53 PM
No offense to any Tennessee fans, but Pat seems b!tchy, doesn't she? Sherri, on the other hand, is just happy all the time, except after losses. After losses, she is in tears, but not b!tchy like Summitt.

So therefore, I don't see Sherri getting a divorce, especially since she thinks family is important and such (and she doesn't have just one 17 year old son, she has three kids, I think)

So, my reaction if this was Sherri would be shock. However, since its Pat, and I haven't seen her husband at games on tv much (just her son), I am not surprised.

AllAboutThe'O'
8/27/2007, 10:33 PM
No offense to any Tennessee fans, but Pat seems b!tchy, doesn't she? Sherri, on the other hand, is just happy all the time, except after losses. After losses, she is in tears, but not b!tchy like Summitt.

So therefore, I don't see Sherri getting a divorce, especially since she thinks family is important and such (and she doesn't have just one 17 year old son, she has three kids, I think)

So, my reaction if this was Sherri would be shock. However, since its Pat, and I haven't seen her husband at games on tv much (just her son), I am not surprised.
I believe Sherri has two kids, a son and a daughter.

badger
8/28/2007, 09:47 AM
I believe Sherri has two kids, a son and a daughter.
http://www.metrofamilymagazine.com/images/newsletter/5229763_8780134.jpg
you're right. all i had to do was look up the picture of Mr. Sherri Coale to make every guy jealous again :D