PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tickets!!!

SelmaBamaFan
8/18/2007, 09:57 AM
Id like to go to the Miami game if possible, but would settle on the Utah St. game if that doesnt work out. Miami is my prioriety at the moment though, so if you have two extra tickets and are wanting to sell please send me a PEEM or email me at [email protected].

Thanks

nativesooner
8/18/2007, 02:43 PM
Gonna be tough to find someone willing to let go of Miami right now without jacking up the price. You can always come get some outside the stadium. If you decide Ut State would work though I could probably help you out.

SelmaBamaFan
8/18/2007, 03:15 PM
What would be considered 'jacking up the price'? I'm willing to pay a bit extra as long as it's not too much. I was thinking i could hit up the scalpers after kickoff and get em dirt cheap, but then I'd miss all the pregame stuff which adds so much to the atmosphere of the game.

All in all it's one of those situations where I hope to get Miami tickets, but will settle for Utah St ones if I dont succeed. As long as I get to make a tailgate party and give everyone a BOOMER ill be happy! :D

The bonus for going to the Utah St game is Bama plays that night, so I'll get to watch both of the Crimson Clad teams that day (if Norman has a decent sport's bar that is ;) )

Paperclip
8/18/2007, 04:57 PM
FYI, face for Miami is $77.

nativesooner
8/19/2007, 12:44 AM
Oh I would think the going rate right now for Miami is about $275 - $300. Like PC said, face is $77 each. I do think you'd have better luck getting them on game day or closer to the game but people will still want a little more up until about 10:00am. As far as Ute State goes I can probably get you a pair now for face, which is $47 each.

OU-HSV
8/19/2007, 09:59 PM
Getting tickets from scalpers is going to be the way to do it for the miami game. Unless you run into another fellow soonerfan poster who will let them go for a good deal simply cause they can't make the game and they want another fan to be able to see it. (that's what I'm hoping for, but I will probably have to buy from scalpers instead too). You can probably find a good buy on them even before kickoff. It just depends on what kind of scalper you run into. The scalpers that are networking with like 5 other scalpers will probably try to rip you off.

zman515
8/20/2007, 04:53 PM
How much do you think the scalpers will be asking for on gameday before and after kickoff?

I really want to be at this game.

Okieflyer
8/20/2007, 05:48 PM
You had also better make an oath that you will pull for the Sooners!

At least it wouldn't hurt. ;)

SelmaBamaFan
8/21/2007, 01:50 AM
Ofcourse I'll pull for the Sooners, duh! :P

soonerramone
8/21/2007, 09:36 AM
I know someone who sold their Miami tickets for $100.00 a piece. I will sell my Utah tickets for face value. If you still want them.

Fraggle145
8/21/2007, 02:48 PM
You can get them for about $150 on most websites I have looked at