PDA

View Full Version : Unckle Craker in the slamma!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/17/2007, 02:01 PM
I guess he got busy 'til the sun goes down. :rolleyes:

Musician Uncle Kracker jailed on sex charge

RALEIGH, N.C. — Uncle Kracker, a former disc jockey for Kid Rock, was arrested early Friday on a second-degree sex offense charge, authorities said.

Raleigh police spokesman Jim Sughrue said a 26-year-old woman alleged that a man had committed a sexual act against her at the Ess Lounge, a downtown nightclub.

Kracker, 33, was arrested at a hotel in suburban Cary. He was being held at the Wake County Jail on a $5 million bond, Sughrue said.

Sughrue said police had obtained a warrant charging Kracker with second-degree forcible sex offense.

Kracker, whose real name is Matthew Shafer, was to appear in court Friday afternoon, said Wake County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Phyllis Stevens.

A message left with his listed agency in Nashville, Tenn., wasn't immediately returned, and a phone number for his listed management company in Harrison Township, Mich., was disconnected.

Kracker's hits include When the Sun Goes Down, a duet with Kenny Chesney. The 33-year-old rock-country musician also has won acclaim for Follow Me and a cover version of Dobie Gray's Drift Away.

The Maestro
8/17/2007, 02:14 PM
"Follow me, everything is all right..."

Or however that crappy song goes...

IronSooner
8/17/2007, 02:21 PM
A 26 year old woman??

Beef
8/17/2007, 02:28 PM
A 26 year old woman??
Yeah...I call bull****.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/17/2007, 03:10 PM
I agree as well. Check out his mug shot:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/brianpou1/311xInlineGallery.jpg

Beef
8/17/2007, 03:13 PM
Kenny Chesney's gonna be so jealous.

GrapevineSooner
8/17/2007, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the inspiration. :D

Buck36
8/17/2007, 05:51 PM
"Follow me, everything is all right..."

Or however that crappy song goes...

This line must not have been too accurate either...

She thinks Cracker's sexy when the sun goes down.