PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable Full OU Games?

mrjeffmaxwell
8/15/2007, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know where you can download full games from the last couple of seasons?

goingoneight
8/15/2007, 10:02 PM
Dunno about any full games because of the ghey copyright laws, but www.soonerscooter.com has highlights of quite a few from the Stoops tenure... that's a good start.

oumartin
8/15/2007, 10:13 PM
if you have soonersports membership don't they have all last years games still available to view online? that and a video card with output capability and you are set

mrjeffmaxwell
8/15/2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the SoonerScooter.com link, but I really would rather have full games. SoonerSports.com cost money, and I don't really want to pay :P . I mean, I have a video tuner installed in my computer and so I've recorded some of the games last year (****** and Fiesta), but I now realize I really want all the other ones I missed. I want to make some more videos...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=mrjeffmaxwell

I have two on there. One is just from all the clips I could gather on the net, and the other is one I actually ripped myself. Anyway, if anybody has any other ideas as to where I could get some full games, let me know! Thanks.

josh09
8/16/2007, 10:04 AM
Ive tried limewire and theres nothing there so dont bother.

Theyve got to be SOMEWHERE on the internet.

mrjeffmaxwell
8/16/2007, 11:36 PM
I found the Fiesta Bowl and RR Shootout on a torrent search engine... but that's extremely painful.

How about this:

Anyone know where to find the Red and White game or any other televised scrimmage from this year?