PDA

View Full Version : JOE ADAMS

bprao5
8/15/2007, 10:42 AM
For all those who thought Joe Adams was a lock (near lock) to go to OU, I have some SAD news for ya. Here is a piece of a story on Scout.com, just thought you would like to know.

Joe Adams, the 6-foot-1, 175-pound four-star wide receiver/cornerback from Central Arkansas Christian in North Little Rock, Ark., plans to announce his decision the evening of his team's Kickoff Classic on Monday, August 27.
"I'll probably make my decision then," Adams said. "I'd like to have a little press conference at my school and make my announcement."

Although that night is less than two weeks away, Adams says he still hasn't made up his mind. "I still haven't decided," said the 39-inch vertical jumper on the back cover of this year's SuperPrep Pre-Season magazine. "It's basically down to USC, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Arkansas.

Adams, ranked No. 34 in the Southeast by Scout.com and also tabbed as the nation's No. 21 wide-out, says that even when he makes his commitment, he still plans to take his officials visits. Although he hasn't set up the exact dates yet, Adams will be visiting USC, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Michigan.

"Michigan isn't in my top five, but I like them a lot too," Adams said. "I've always wanted to visit them and see what it is like up there..........

Now the question is, who is our next best option at WR's (slot)?

Rhino
8/15/2007, 11:16 AM
I don't think anyone thought he was a lock. He's always been a USC lean.

We're still good with Jameel Owens. Other than that, I doubt we'll recruit any more WRs for now, due to the scholarship restrictions. I mean, if Julio Jones decided to come here, we'd find a scholly for him, but I doubt it.

snp
8/18/2007, 04:22 PM
Agreed with everything Rhino said.