PDA

View Full Version : What are we gonna do....

StuIsTheMan
8/15/2007, 09:25 AM
Without our "Emergency Signal Caller":rolleyes:

I just hate the media...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/sportsline/main10294894.shtml

BornandBred
8/15/2007, 09:37 AM
This guy's knees must have been sore from writing about USC to take time out to write this. If he's not careful, they might revoke his NAMBLA membership card.

TheUnnamedSooner
8/15/2007, 10:22 AM
heh -

1. Texas: The 'Horns are poised for another championship run if they can stay out of jail. Look for running back Jamaal Charles to finally break out. McCoy already has broken out. The defensive secondary (99th nationally) will have to get better.

The Maestro
8/15/2007, 10:33 AM
Look for Charles to break out, huh? Well, if he couldn't break out with their offensive line last year and if he couldn't break out when the threat of VY taking off each play, how the hell is he going to break out now with no running threat at QB and a new offensive line? Looks to me like Charles missed his break out chance. Meanwhile, Allen Patrick BROKE OUT when the line was new, the Mr. Everything tailback got hurt and the QB was completely disrespected for a good portion of the season.

I think I'll take my chances with Patrick and those back-ups we have as well.

TopDawg
8/15/2007, 10:33 AM
1. Texas: The 'Horns are poised for another championship run if they can stay out of jail.

Is a strange sentence to put before

Look for running back Jamaal Charles to finally break out. McCoy already has broken out.

Stitch Face
8/15/2007, 11:18 AM
Dude looks like a bald Bikerfox.

Mazeppa
8/15/2007, 12:16 PM
I bet this guy longs for the "good ol' days" like when he had hair on his head. :)