PDA

View Full Version : Hey JK!

Okla-homey
8/15/2007, 08:38 AM
When's Junior due back for his mid-tour R&R?

I sure hope you bring him to a tailgate. I'd like to buy that young man a beer (or seven.) And point to him as a representative of a real man to the assorted collar-snappers, EMO's and wannabe gangstas on gameday.;)

OUDoc
8/15/2007, 08:48 AM
...collar-snappers, EMO's and wannabe gangstas on gameday.;)
Dorks.

jk the sooner fan
8/15/2007, 09:13 AM
When's Junior due back for his mid-tour R&R?

I sure hope you bring him to a tailgate. I'd like to buy that young man a beer (or seven.) And point to him as a representative of a real man to the assorted collar-snappers, EMO's and wannabe gangstas on gameday.;)

he and his younger brother have received an incredible gift of game tickets from one of our own here, for the Miami game.....i wont be attending

he leaves Iraq on 8/30.....it takes 2-3 days to come home.......if he's home in time for us to drive up to Norman for the UNT game.....

i dont know if he and his little brother will stop by the Miami tailgate or not, but i'll tell him to swing by there

just remember, jk2 is over 21.......jk3 is not, so no beers for the youngest

Hamhock
8/15/2007, 09:18 AM

bwahaaahaaahaaaaa

Okla-homey
8/15/2007, 09:51 AM
he and his younger brother have received an incredible gift of game tickets from one of our own here, for the Miami game.....i wont be attending

he leaves Iraq on 8/30.....it takes 2-3 days to come home.......if he's home in time for us to drive up to Norman for the UNT game.....

i dont know if he and his little brother will stop by the Miami tailgate or not, but i'll tell him to swing by there

I have a strong policy of never offering beer to anyone under the age of 18.

critical_phil
8/15/2007, 10:29 AM
I have a strong policy of never offering beer to anyone who looks under the age of 15.
:texan:

TUSooner
8/15/2007, 01:27 PM
emo - people imagining or pretending that they lead harsh, painful lives when they actually live in comfortable homes. Emo people are portrayed as melodramatic, self-pitying teenagers who pour their efforts into writing depressing poetry. Contemporary emo has been called a "sad caricature" of what it once was.

I really don't know nuthin....

SicEmBaylor
8/15/2007, 01:31 PM
You have to pay for the beer at the tailgates???

jk the sooner fan
8/15/2007, 01:38 PM
emo - people imagining or pretending that they lead harsh, painful lives when they actually live in comfortable homes. Emo people are portrayed as melodramatic, self-pitying teenagers who pour their efforts into writing depressing poetry. Contemporary emo has been called a "sad caricature" of what it once was.

I really don't know nuthin....

i'm at a loss as to what this has to do with the thread

TUSooner
8/15/2007, 01:42 PM
i'm at a loss as to what this has to do with the thread
Homey referred to "emos" as the type of folks jk2 would put to shame. I just had to find out what was an emo. Now I know and have no doubt that Homey was 100% correct (as usual).

Widescreen
8/15/2007, 01:42 PM
homey mentioned emo's.

jk the sooner fan
8/15/2007, 01:43 PM
oh, i probably should have paid attention to all that after "when is jk2 coming home"

Widescreen
8/15/2007, 01:44 PM
Dangit, I just realized I crossed 10K and didn't make a big production out of it. :mad:

olevetonahill
8/15/2007, 02:14 PM
You have to pay for the beer at the tailgates???
Yes , Have you been stealing em ?

SicEmBaylor
8/15/2007, 02:20 PM
Yes , Have you been stealing em ?
I drank a couple when I did the tailgate thing, but I dropped a bit into the donation jar. I don't know if that's the same as paying for them or not.

This year, I'm going to have a BYOZ policy.

olevetonahill
8/15/2007, 02:43 PM
I drank a couple when I did the tailgate thing, but I dropped a bit into the donation jar. I don't know if that's the same as paying for them or not.

This year, I'm going to have a BYOZ policy.
You need to Mail dean a check before you get your asswhipped :eek:

SoonerStormchaser
8/15/2007, 03:01 PM
emo...I've heard that term from SoonerStep-daughter...are they modern day goths?