PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher : The Decider

Rogue
8/14/2007, 08:36 PM
OK, I'm a good gun-totin' liberal and I usually enjoy Maher's schtick.
But in this show he talks about how he was "punched in the face" when he was like 12 and that he'd trade places with the victims of Michael Jackson who were "gently masturbated by a pop star" if he could. WTF?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

He goes on and on about how bad it was to get "punched in the face" by playground bullies and how it probably wouldn't be so bad to be molested by a freakish grown man compared to that childhood trauma.

I think Maher just lost me and I know he really ****ed me off. I've seen dozens of sexual abuse victims in therapy and none who still have issues from being beat up in 6th or 7th grade which, unless I'm mistaken, most people just consider part of growing up.

Frozen Sooner
8/14/2007, 08:38 PM
Whoa.

C&CDean
8/14/2007, 08:43 PM
If anybody ever thought Maher was anything more than a pathetic lefty loonozoid then they're just stupid. I've seen maybe a total of 10 minutes of his schtick, and thought "this is what the left has to counter Rush/etc.??"

Maher makes Rush look like a normal person.

soonerboomer93
8/14/2007, 08:47 PM
yeah, um...

KC//CRIMSON
8/14/2007, 08:52 PM
Regardless of party affiliation, Maher is a trip. His girlfriend is Karrine Superhead Steffans which is strange enough itself.

Rogue
8/14/2007, 08:55 PM
I usually get a kick out of his jabs at our sexually repressed leaders who are afraid of the ganja. And he does get some great guests on his show, but this was just so bad that even he has crossed a very real line this time. I mean making fun of politicians, the moral majority, and celebrities is fine with me but making fun of little kids like this and then saying it was somehow less wrong than some kids whupping his loudmouth butt at recess? I'm actually outraged.

Rogue
8/14/2007, 09:04 PM
Here it is (http://youtube.com/watch?v=km2RHWXtD0A&mode=related&search=)
From about 2:30 to about 4:00

:mad: :mad: :mad:

olevetonahill
8/14/2007, 09:05 PM
Im with Dean . Never watched more than 10 mins at the time . Nevar watched anymore

Sooner24
8/14/2007, 09:25 PM
Maybe he will be on the next edition of 'To Catch a Predator'. Sounds like he might go that way.

usmc-sooner
8/14/2007, 09:26 PM
I usually get a kick out of his jabs at our sexually repressed leaders who are afraid of the ganja. And he does get some great guests on his show, but this was just so bad that even he has crossed a very real line this time. I mean making fun of politicians, the moral majority, and celebrities is fine with me but making fun of little kids like this and then saying it was somehow less wrong than some kids whupping his loudmouth butt at recess? I'm actually outraged.

it's sick and disgusting. he needs to have his *** whipped a few more times. I think child molestation is something where libs and conservatives should be able to see eye to eye.

I'm with Dean and olevet, never thought he was funny, witty or clever and I never gave him much time.

olevetonahill
8/14/2007, 09:28 PM
I used to like the Mono on Leno . Not so much anymore

Blue
8/14/2007, 10:05 PM
Just look how he dressed. He's a homo wannabe cool kid. Hey Maher! Guess what? You're old!

Harry Beanbag
8/14/2007, 10:59 PM
He's afraid of physical confrontation and likes getting handjobs from older men, not really earth-shattering revelations are they?

oumartin
8/14/2007, 11:35 PM
Bill Maher: The idiot

birddog
8/14/2007, 11:51 PM
I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspiration, to all of us who... who weren't born handsome, and charming and cool, and and...tears

birddog
8/14/2007, 11:52 PM
btw, i did a google search and this quote among others from the waterboy came from soonerfans. nice work, people.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rls=HPIB,HPIB:2006-31,HPIB:en&q=waterboy+quote+i+am+not+a+handsome+man

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-7148.html

MR2-Sooner86
8/15/2007, 12:33 AM
Never did care for him but I will admit that Politically Incorrect was a pretty good show. The host were usually good but he wasn't a good moderator due to his radical views. The topics were usually good though.

Rogue
8/15/2007, 05:32 AM
it's sick and disgusting. he needs to have his *** whipped a few more times. I think child molestation is something where libs and conservatives should be able to see eye to eye.

Me too, man. Me too.

picasso
8/15/2007, 11:24 AM
OK, I'm a good gun-totin' liberal and I usually enjoy Maher's schtick.
But in this show he talks about how he was "punched in the face" when he was like 12 and that he'd trade places with the victims of Michael Jackson who were "gently masturbated by a pop star" if he could. WTF?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

He goes on and on about how bad it was to get "punched in the face" by playground bullies and how it probably wouldn't be so bad to be molested by a freakish grown man compared to that childhood trauma.

I think Maher just lost me and I know he really ****ed me off. I've seen dozens of sexual abuse victims in therapy and none who still have issues from being beat up in 6th or 7th grade which, unless I'm mistaken, most people just consider part of growing up.
I knew guys like him growing up. he needed a good punching in that mug.

crawfish
8/15/2007, 12:13 PM
He obviously needed somebody to buy him this book:

http://dormitem.com/blog/193

Taxman71
8/15/2007, 12:28 PM
Maher only got noticed by the mainstream by saying that killing Cheney would save American lives. He has obviously made a career decision to be as controversial as possible. And his girlfriend is nasty.

OklahomaTuba
8/15/2007, 12:46 PM
Not sure how ANYONE could still listen to this idiot.

I still remember this statement he made on September 17, 2001...

"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly. Stupid maybe, but not cowardly."

No doubt an Barack Hussein Obama supporter now!

C&CDean
8/15/2007, 12:52 PM
Tooba,

You were fine up until the Obama comment. WTF is wrong with you? Obsess much?

1stTimeCaller
8/15/2007, 01:13 PM
just simple.

critical_phil
8/18/2007, 11:45 PM
i've always thought bill maher is as unfunny as anyone in show biz.

decide(r) for yourself. (http://www.divxtube.ca/divx/screen.php?No=1172)

SCOUT
8/19/2007, 12:25 AM
i've always thought bill maher is as unfunny as anyone in show biz.

decide(r) for yourself. (http://www.divxtube.ca/divx/screen.php?No=1172)
I made it through the first 4:30 minutes before I started to zone out. He is simply not funny IMO.