PDA

View Full Version : MEGAN McCORMICK and SAMANTHA BROWN have invited me to go to TAHITI with them!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/14/2007, 04:07 PM
Should I go? I don't know. What are the pros and cons?

SoonerStormchaser
8/14/2007, 05:15 PM
First of all, there is the biggest con of them all...this bitch:
http://www.newhampshire.com/doclib/celebrity/samanthabrown.jpg

Harry Beanbag
8/14/2007, 05:46 PM
Who?

8/14/2007, 05:51 PM
Who?They are a couple of loser wenches from the Travel Channel. Stuck-up, boring types. I'm torn!

TUSooner
8/14/2007, 06:16 PM
My youngest daughter saw Samantha Brown in the French Quarter Sunday and got her autograph for Mrs TU. She said SB was really nice.
Somehow this proves that I am better than you!

:D

8/14/2007, 06:20 PM
My youngest daughter saw Samantha Brown in the French Quarter Sunday and got her autograph for Mrs TU. She said SB was really nice.
Somehow this proves that I am better than you!

:D"really nice" is a pro. So far so good.

John Kochtoston
8/14/2007, 06:58 PM
First of all, there is the biggest con of them all...this bitch:
http://www.newhampshire.com/doclib/celebrity/samanthabrown.jpg

Why the hate?

IronSooner
8/14/2007, 07:31 PM
I'd hit it if her husband wasn't hitting it already.

Newbomb Turk
8/14/2007, 07:59 PM
me too...and if my wife would let me. :O

SoonerStormchaser
8/14/2007, 08:15 PM
have you seen her shows? I mean, have you really SEEN them? She has the worst sense of humor EVAR! And she stays in these $5000 per night rooms that none of us ever have a snowballs chance in hell of staying in.

8/14/2007, 08:39 PM
have you seen her shows? I mean, have you really SEEN them? She has the worst sense of humor EVAR! And she stays in these $5000 per night rooms that none of us ever have a snowballs chance in hell of staying in.Uh huh. What say you about McCormick?

jk the sooner fan
8/14/2007, 09:10 PM
have you seen her shows? I mean, have you really SEEN them? She has the worst sense of humor EVAR! And she stays in these $5000 per night rooms that none of us ever have a snowballs chance in hell of staying in.

so that makes her a bitch?

you've got about as much anger towards others as thunder used too....

8/15/2007, 10:41 AM
have you seen her shows? I mean, have you really SEEN them? She has the worst sense of humor EVAR! And she stays in these $5000 per night rooms that none of us ever have a snowballs chance in hell of staying in.So, corny jokes and comped $5000 a night room are bad things?

King Crimson
8/15/2007, 10:46 AM
in my worst nightmare this thread turns in to a "class-envy" thread between Bill Favor and Stormchaser.....:D

8/15/2007, 10:51 AM
in my worst nightmare this thread turns in to a "class-envy" thread between Bill Favor and Stormchaser.....:DHey, my dreams are weird enough. I'll let you keep yours.

OklahomaTuba
8/15/2007, 12:36 PM
And she stays in these $5000 per night rooms that none of us ever have a snowballs chance in hell of staying in.

Damn, $5000 per night??

Sounds like a pretty ****ty room.

John Kochtoston
8/15/2007, 12:39 PM

While she may not be Red Skelton, her shows are at least mildly entertaining and informative. Plus, while she may not hit the top of the "hot" scale, she's close to it on the "cute" scale, which can be just as important. Plus, she has about the best job anyone could ask for, being paid fairly well to travel the world and hit all of the hot spots.

OklahomaTuba
8/15/2007, 12:41 PM
When she wears really tight pants, she looks way bow legged.

Like way beyond normal bowleggedness.

King Crimson
8/15/2007, 12:49 PM

see sooneron's current avvie and get back to me.

IronSooner
8/15/2007, 01:10 PM

I've noticed this too. But I don't care. Chick's in great shape, has a great, if corny, sense of humor, and a nice smile. Plus she travels quite a bit. I'd be on that in a heartbeat. And if she wants to stay in fancy hotels, and by some miracle she dumps her lame hubby and takes up with me, I'd be just fine with that.

8/15/2007, 03:05 PM
I've noticed this too. But I don't care. Chick's in great shape, has a great, if corny, sense of humor, and a nice smile. Plus she travels quite a bit. I'd be on that in a heartbeat. And if she wants to stay in fancy hotels, and by some miracle she dumps her lame hubby and takes up with me, I'd be just fine with that.Har! Doesn't anyone know anything about Megan McCormick?