PDA

View Full Version : The ESPN "experts" picks

The Maestro
8/14/2007, 01:38 PM
Now while I can understand people not picking us to play for all the marbles (even though Ivan Maisel has us losing to USC) and I can certainly deal with people picking Texas over us in the South (sort of...), but for the amount of morons that picked Texas to play for the national title...that is just ridiculous. Based on what? The strong finish? The lack of a running game? The loss of key lineman? The off field problems? The horrible defensive backfield that actually had a few guys drafted?

Oh, well...gonna be funny when the Horned Frogs push them to the limit.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview07/news/story?id=2971673

zeke
8/14/2007, 02:19 PM
I like it when they dont pick us early

BornandBred
8/14/2007, 02:19 PM
I'm very happy people are doubting us. OU seems to always play better as the underdog. Let them keep fondling USC and UT, all will be revealed in the season.

SoonerBOI
8/14/2007, 03:01 PM
Better to sneak in quietly, hopefully.

SOONER STEAKER
8/14/2007, 03:22 PM
Let em all pick UT. It will make the game in October that much better. I'll pull all my hair out right up till game time, then I'll jump for joy when we walk up the tunnell as the Red River Champs!!

soonervegas
8/14/2007, 03:34 PM
At least they are trying to think outside the box

W. Virginia - paper tiger
LSU - great, but the SEC is murder
Michigan- I'll believe it when I see it
ACC - pfft.

It really leaves OU or Texas. They sure are not going to select us with the unknown at QB. Texas - so so conference. Returning skill players. Makes sense at a quick glance.

But when you look at their schedule, and loss of OLine and Secondary. Expecting them to sweep OU, at OSU, and at A&M. Sorry folks....ain't going to happen. They lose 1 of those and more than likely 2.