PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe we are this close to kickoff

oumartin
8/11/2007, 07:48 PM
and this board is this slow. Could it be a slow death of soonerfans?
C'mon guys lets kick this up a notch around here.

SoonerKnight
8/11/2007, 07:59 PM
and this board is this slow. Could it be a slow death of soonerfans?
C'mon guys lets kick this up a notch around here.

http://www.insuranceagenttips.com/images/25highimpactmarketingstrategiesforinsuranceagents. GIF

Newbomb Turk
8/11/2007, 08:20 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/d00ltaz/emeril_photo.jpg

oumartin
8/11/2007, 08:25 PM
Here I will start. I totally think Stoops is the wrong guy for the job. I for one would like to see us go after coach Fran. :pop:

birddog
8/11/2007, 08:46 PM
seems like all the knowledgable football guys hang around the oval and stay away from the football board.

where's that pifwafwi guy, anyway? he was the resident football genius.

oumartin
8/11/2007, 09:01 PM
generally the pace has already picked up a little over here on the f'ball board as well. I don't see many in the s.o. at all anymore

olevetonahill
8/11/2007, 09:02 PM
Idjits !

Ash
8/11/2007, 09:02 PM
I thought the scrimmage would bring out more people on the board... :confused:

Rhino
8/11/2007, 09:05 PM
where's that pifwafwi guy, anyway? he was the resident football genius. He got tired of nitwits questioning his every post.

I don't blame him.

oumartin
8/11/2007, 09:08 PM
no, i think it was the administrators that he got tired of. ;)

Ash
8/11/2007, 09:09 PM
Here I will start. I totally think Stoops is the wrong guy for the job. I for one would like to see us go after coach Fran. :pop:

If John Blake were still the coach, there'd be no question who the starting QB is gonna be.

olevetonahill
8/11/2007, 09:14 PM
If John Blake were still the coach, there'd be no question who the starting QB is gonna be.
Loadholt ?

Ash
8/11/2007, 09:15 PM
Loadholt ?

I was thinking Zaslaw, but OK. :D

birddog
8/11/2007, 09:15 PM
He got tired of nitwits questioning his every post.

I don't blame him.

that's a shame. he always had some inside information and knew what he was talking about.

Soonerfan88
8/11/2007, 10:45 PM

Well obviously, it would be the best athlete on the field ---- Reggie. OK, maybe Gresham but I think he's being held in reserve, along with Reynolds, for the multiple QB game later this year.

Norman Sooner
8/11/2007, 11:24 PM
I just hope we got an offensive coordinator, im tired of us having great running backs and running them up the middle on first down..

oumartin
8/11/2007, 11:28 PM
Joe D!

CatfishSooner
8/12/2007, 12:35 AM

goingoneight
8/12/2007, 02:48 AM

Why not go for Fedora? I mean, offense is what wins champeenships and all... :D

goingoneight
8/12/2007, 02:49 AM

ROY WILLIAMS!!! :P

KantoSooner
8/12/2007, 03:39 AM
Any of you guys got insight, I'm all ears. I'm sitting on the other side of the pacific with NO video coverage. None. I might be able to get game day radio coverage, but that's iffy. So, I'm relying on you all you all to fill me in on the intangibles. Stats I've got coming out my hard drive.

birddog
8/12/2007, 07:45 AM
Stats I've got coming out my hard drive.

come again?

KantoSooner
8/12/2007, 08:22 AM
C'mon and give me a break. What I'm saying is that that I can get game stats and text commentary. What I can't get is video (and maybe not audio, either - we're in negotiation), so I'd really appreciate somebody who can watch the games to give me their impressions.
Thanks in advance

Flagstaffsooner
8/12/2007, 08:43 AM
C'mon and give me a break. What I'm saying is that that I can get game stats and text commentary. What I can't get is video (and maybe not audio, either - we're in negotiation), so I'd really appreciate somebody who can watch the games to give me their impressions.
Thanks in advanceWorse comes to worse I'll web cam the games to ya bro.

birddog
8/12/2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks in advance

take 'er easy, it was a play on words. we'll have a game thread each saturday and you can get some pretty good insight ( i think) around here in postgame.

OUTrumpet
8/12/2007, 02:29 PM

Coach Fran is frantastic! I love losing big games!:stunned: