PDA

View Full Version : I think i lost my cell phone

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 02:40 PM
I thought I knew where I lost it, but I had someone call there for me and the manager hadn't had one turned in...I had a blue katana and this is weird..someone else called in asking if a blue katana had been turned in..so someone else lost a phone just like mine at the same place last night.

i've been wanting a new phone, but i lost all my numbers :(

oumartin
8/11/2007, 03:04 PM
the other person that called in has your phone! They are checking to see if anyone has called in asking about it. Like criminals that ask the police if they have any leads and whatnot

StoopTroup
8/11/2007, 03:07 PM
Brilliant deduction my dear Martin.

CHECK THE SECURITY CAMERAS ! ! !

http://www.apptech.philips.com/industrialvision/images/inspector.jpg

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 03:18 PM
the other person that called in has your phone! They are checking to see if anyone has called in asking about it. Like criminals that ask the police if they have any leads and whatnot

I actually thought that might be the case too....my phone has a serial number..i wonder if sprint can track it down if someone tries to use it

Newbomb Turk
8/11/2007, 03:21 PM
just call it and tell them

:les: GIMME MY DAMN PHONE BACK!!

StoopTroup
8/11/2007, 03:22 PM
We have the technology...

I'm betting the Cell Company hasn't the will...

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 03:23 PM
just call it and tell them

:les: GIMME MY DAMN PHONE BACK!!

the battery ran down last night..i've called it a couple times to get my messages and it was still off.

proud gonzo
8/11/2007, 03:25 PM
i'm doubting that means it ran down--somebody probably turned it off on purpose

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 03:27 PM
no, the battery ran down while i still had it last night and it powered down..couldn't even turn it on.

oumartin
8/11/2007, 03:28 PM
if you would turn off the vibration feature the battery would't run down ;)

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 03:29 PM
if you would turn off the vibration feature the battery would't run down ;)

but i like it.

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 03:30 PM
because the ringer isn't very loud...
i actually hate that phone..i have insurance on it, but that means i have to get one just like it and it's gonna cost me $35 anyway.

Newbomb Turk
8/11/2007, 03:32 PM
I've never lost a cell phone.

I also rarely carry my cell phone.

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 03:35 PM
i've left cell phones places before...once i was at a football game and the person that found it called it and left a message telling me what seat he was in so I could go get it...another time i left it at the movie store and the clerk called my mom. I guess the person that found it last night isn't that nice.

i don't have a home phone so that's my only means of communication. i'm on my way to the sprint store now. dangit.

SicEmBaylor
8/11/2007, 03:35 PM
Get a Blackberry Pearl. I'm salivating waiting for this thing to arrive at my door.

Beef
8/11/2007, 03:37 PM
Ease up on the shotties, brat.

Newbomb Turk
8/11/2007, 03:42 PM
i'm on my way to the sprint store now.

you have a pc in your car?

MamaMia
8/11/2007, 03:43 PM
Personally, I would call the F.B.I. They have fancy schmancy tracking devices. Offer them some cookies. They like cookies. :D

oumartin
8/11/2007, 04:15 PM
Let me give you a little cell phone carrying tip. My wife carries her Razor in her cleavage. No lie

And before the jokes start no it's not a black razor

StuIsTheMan
8/11/2007, 04:37 PM
Let me give you a little cell phone carrying tip. My wife carries her Razor in her cleavage. No lie

But does it wear a gold watch and black socks?:pop:

StoopTroup
8/11/2007, 04:46 PM
Get a Blackberry Pearl. I'm salivating waiting for this thing to arrive at my door.
Will you make the love to it?

KC//CRIMSON
8/11/2007, 04:48 PM
because the ringer isn't very loud...
i actually hate that phone..i have insurance on it, but that means i have to get one just like it and it's gonna cost me $35 anyway.

I have the same phone and love it. Why you gotta be hate'n?

soonerbrat
8/11/2007, 04:59 PM
the katana..didn't like it. i got a new krazr..we'll see how it works out. they didn't have the fusic that i wanted :(

oumartin
8/11/2007, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't wanna put one of these up to my ear either brat. I just can't believe you could misplace this thing

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/downloads/dynocharts/2003-katana750.jpg

StoopTroup
8/11/2007, 06:51 PM
What about some White Chocolate?

http://news.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/10381/246921.jpg

bluedogok
8/11/2007, 10:10 PM
I wouldn't wanna put one of these up to my ear either brat. I just can't believe you could misplace this thing

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/downloads/dynocharts/2003-katana750.jpg
Everytime I hear "Katana" that is what I think of.....

oumartin
8/11/2007, 10:20 PM
and you definately don't want this in your ear!
http://buy.overstock.com/images/products/L1009279.jpg

Sooner24
8/12/2007, 12:11 AM
You should have just gotten an iPhone. Then you could tell all of us how important you are. ;)

soonerbrat
8/12/2007, 09:04 AM
You should have just gotten an iPhone. Then you could tell all of us how important you are. ;)

i would have. but Sprint doesn't have iPhones. I'm still REALLY important though.

meoveryouxinfinity
8/12/2007, 09:12 AM
I don't see how people break/ lose/ drop their cell phones in water. Do you not value your possessions? Sheesh carelessness.

MamaMia
8/12/2007, 09:47 AM
I don't see how people break/ lose/ drop their cell phones in water. Do you not value your possessions? Sheesh carelessness.
Some phones just need killin'.

soonerbrat
8/12/2007, 01:30 PM

didn't you used to post at cfbmedia.com?

i'm sure you never ever lost anything in your life, right?
sh*t happens. it's not the end of the world, it's just a phone. yes, it's a hassle, yes, it's annoying, yes, i'm disappointed that no one turned it in, yes, i lost pictures and ringtones and contact lists, but so what? life could be worse.

SicEmBaylor
8/12/2007, 01:36 PM
Will you make the love to it?
Very possibly. As I lay in my cold lonely bed at night, my thoughts often drift to SicEmEx; however, ever since I ordered this phone I dream of the FedEx guy delivering my package and how sensual that phone is going to feel in my hand and in its holster on my hip.

SicEmBaylor
8/12/2007, 01:39 PM
didn't you used to post at cfbmedia.com?

i'm sure you never ever lost anything in your life, right?
sh*t happens. it's not the end of the world, it's just a phone. yes, it's a hassle, yes, it's annoying, yes, i'm disappointed that no one turned it in, yes, i lost pictures and ringtones and contact lists, but so what? life could be worse.

Aye, it happens to everyone. My dog ate my cell phone once (no joke). It had fallen out of my coat pocket and he came by and found it and started chewing on it. I went into my living room and saw him chewing on what looked like a mouse from a distance because I mistook the antenna for a tail. I was actually really worried that he had chewed through the battery but it was still reasonably intact.

My mother owns/runs a little candle shop and she dropped her cell phone into a vat of hot wax. Amazingly enough, it still ran after she cleaned all the wax from it though the little speaker was screwed up.

tulsaoilerfan
8/12/2007, 02:06 PM

That must be some cleavage; i think pics should be posted immediately. :D

soonerbrat
8/20/2007, 10:34 AM
I found my cell phone...it was in my closet, under the shoe rack. it must've fallen out of my pants pocket when I disrobed.

I might have been a *little* tipsy that night.

sooner_born_1960
8/20/2007, 10:38 AM
Well, now you have a spare.

soonerbrat
8/20/2007, 10:40 AM
Well, now you have a spare.

i think i might return the new one..i think i have 30 days to change my mind..it only cost me about $50 though and it's nice..but it's really slow..it has nicer features than my older one...i dunno. i have to think about it some more.