PDA

View Full Version : Good ol Mr Bevo-Stevo

BASSooner
8/10/2007, 08:44 PM
ou had another good one in Marcus "Cowboy Boots" Dupree. Murray has some legit talent and open field moves. I think the passing game for ou will not be anywhere near where they will want it to be by Oct. 6th. Texas will score on ou. I think if if Texas stuffs or controls the ou running game, either Murray, Brown, or Patrick, Horns win. I would hope, with the front 7 that Texas will have, UT will be up to stopping whoever ou throws out there.

Please forgive me for this is yet ANOTHER thread about a whorn on hornfan.com, however, I wanted to show this to all of my sooner brothers and sisters this hilarious statement and to remind some of those how proud and honored you should be as an INTELLIGENT sooner.

Seamus
8/11/2007, 12:52 AM
To paraphrase the great Patches O'Houlihan, those hornfan.com guys look like a bunch of retards humping a doorknob.

KantoSooner
8/11/2007, 02:59 AM
I can see where they would have to pin such logic: we will have a rookie QB.

And they'd better hope that logic holds, because they have the little sisters of the poor playing defensive secondary and we have a receiver corps who might just take their so-called DBs to school.

The horn might be right. Or Malcolm Kelly could get 150 yards. (and, of course, that would open the ground game up for two RBs to go over 100) Time will tell