PDA

View Full Version : Let's not forget.............................

SOONER STEAKER
8/9/2007, 09:45 PM
As the summer winds down and football season is upon us, let us not forget about the men and women of the 45th Division who are in training before their departure for Iraq coming in 2008.

Let us not forget about the many Oklahomans who put there lives on the line everyday so that we can enjoy a nice day without having to worry about car bombs or suicide bombers.

I woud like to thank all the armed forces for the freedom that we have today and remind you all, that when you say your prayers, remember those who have sacrificed so that we can live with such freedom.

sanantoniosooner
8/9/2007, 09:46 PM
okie dokie

proud gonzo
8/9/2007, 10:09 PM
are you by chance a relative of Johann Gambolputty (http://youtube.com/watch?v=op2XTTdbx6s) de von Ausfernschpledenschlittcrasscrenbonfriediggerdingl edangledongleburnsteinvonknackerthrasherapplebange rhorowitzticolensicgranderknottyspelltinklegrandli chgrumblemeyerspelterwasserkurstlichhimbleeisenbah nwagengutenabendbitteeinnürnburgerbratwurstlegersp urtemitzweimacheluberhundsfütgumberaberschönendank erkalbsfleischmittleraucher Von Hautkopft of Ulm?

SOONER STEAKER
8/9/2007, 10:33 PM
No, are you?

proud gonzo
8/10/2007, 12:49 AM
wow, you must not have a sense of humor.

BTW--I don't drink coffee, so it would be very difficult indeed for camel dung to fall into mine. I just thought you'd like to know so that next time you can choose a more appropriate insult to accompany the grey spek.

StoopTroup
8/10/2007, 02:57 AM
I'm all for supporting our troops, no matter what State they are from...

What I don't support is someone who gets nasty about a reply on a sports board...

Sheesh...

crawfish
8/10/2007, 07:27 AM
I'm in.

But you shouldn't be streaking in Heaven forever. That kinda thing'll get you kicked out.

colleyvillesooner
8/10/2007, 07:44 AM
BTW--I don't drink coffee, so it would be very difficult indeed for camel dung to fall into mine. I just thought you'd like to know so that next time you can choose a more appropriate insult to accompany the grey spek.

wow, you must not have a sense of humor.

;)

SOONER STEAKER
8/10/2007, 08:13 AM
I thought you were making a cut at our troops, but if I was to react with humor, hahahahahaha. Thanks for the attitude adjustment. I won't need to reach for the (hemp weed) this morning. Red spek sent.

sanantoniosooner
8/10/2007, 11:37 AM
I thought you were making a cut at our troops, but if I was to react with humor, hahahahahaha. Thanks for the attitude adjustment. I won't need to reach for the (hemp weed) this morning. Red spek sent.
Just so you'll know, you can't send red spek if you are in the red yourself.

You're impotent.

Deal with it.

NormanPride
8/10/2007, 11:42 AM
tee hee

proud gonzo
8/10/2007, 11:58 AM
I thought you were making a cut at our troops, but if I was to react with humor, hahahahahaha. Thanks for the attitude adjustment. I won't need to reach for the (hemp weed) this morning. Red spek sent.my post was a very obvious comment on the length of your handle. I tend to abstain from comments pro or con about our troops.

SOONER STEAKER
8/10/2007, 12:40 PM
I thought a red spek was good. I have learned it is not. -35,000. WOW!

StuIsTheMan
8/10/2007, 12:50 PM
I thought a red spek was good. I have learned it is not. -35,000. WOW!

That ain't nothin...wait til Bri Swayze Bombs Your Arse...Neg spek to oblivion...Believe me I KNOW!:D

proud gonzo
8/10/2007, 02:22 PM
yeah, unfortunately my neg hammer's not quite as big as Bri's. I'm still sitting at #5

SoonerStormchaser
8/10/2007, 03:47 PM
I love lovefest threads like this!

colleyvillesooner
8/10/2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.oklahomarock.com/SF/jerry.gif

Chuck Bao
8/10/2007, 04:10 PM
I like this thought and reminder. Thanks SSSHS4E. Pos speck for that.

Anyone have links where we can send things would be very welcomed. I don't have time to package up some stuff and send them, but I can order books and CDs from Amazon.

I still object to the "thanks for keeping us free". Words need to have some meaning. The cold war is over and I still have trouble reading it and not thinking that it means "thanks for not staging a coup and overthrowing the government and constitution". Of course, Thailand is a different country. The spying on Americans thing still makes me wonder how different.

Okay, the point is that we should support our fine men and women who serve our country in the armed services. I totally agree. Anyone have a link?