PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...just Spartan leg kick me.

SoonerStormchaser
8/9/2007, 04:30 PM
Well, here we go again...

If you recall, my wife's HCG numbers weren't coming back as high as they should've been. That was a month ago. They scheduled an u/s last Wednesday (while I was doing one of my T-43 flights...) and they measured the sac and fetal pole about 2 1/2 weeks behind where she should've been at. They scheduled her another u/s today to determine if we still had a viable pregnancy on our hands. Because of the serious nature of this u/s, I managed to swing a day's leave from Randolph without having to roll back. I flew up here this morning (I gotta fly back first thing tomorrow).

The sac grew about another week...but they couldn't find ANYTHING inside. So the official diagnosis is "miscarriage." Her OB/GYN can't figure out why this one, or the last one m/c'd (I have a clue about the last one), he ruled out "old eggs." If there were any genetic abnormalities, we'd have known about it last time. What can I say, we're all clueless.

At this point, I'm a bit numb...but we're doing a whole lot better than last time (probably cause we knew this was a ****ty reality and we've already faced it before). No bleeding yet...and it may be weeks before it starts.

However, we've decided to live in la-la land and continue to hold onto that one last iota of hope...just in case God does indeed send a miracle.

I hate having to post this ****. Next time (cause let's face it, we're definitely gonna continue to try), I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut on this until the baby is born!

http://weirdweirdworld.com/images/fb94a52c1d0b092b42bd9a5de870f985.gif
Edit: ProudGonzo sent me this...it accurately portrays me at this moment.

StoopTroup
8/9/2007, 04:34 PM
My thoughts and Prayers are with you two...

Remember many of us have gone through much the same trying to have a Family.

It will happen when it's supposed to happen.

God Bless - ST

HskrGrl
8/9/2007, 04:36 PM
:( I'm so sorry!! My prayers are with you guys! *bighug*

M
8/9/2007, 04:39 PM
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be so difficult. Be there for each other, and God will take care of the rest.

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2007, 04:45 PM
:(

TMcGee86
8/9/2007, 04:54 PM
Man, I am truly sorry to hear that. We had some similar issues with ours and I know it can be a very, very frustrating/sad/disappointing/nerve racking time.

I will keep you guys in my prayers that God will bless you with a miracle.

oumartin
8/9/2007, 05:04 PM
Dude that totally sucks. Don't ever give up hope my friend! Prayers

Turd_Ferguson
8/9/2007, 05:05 PM
Prayers sent:(

royalfan5
8/9/2007, 05:29 PM
In on prayers.

crawfish
8/9/2007, 06:28 PM
Sorry. :(

Harry Beanbag
8/9/2007, 06:40 PM
Sorry dude. :( This has made me a little apprehensive about our ultrasound tomorrow.

OCUDad
8/9/2007, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear it. :( Keep the faith; it will happen for you.

bluedogok
8/9/2007, 09:28 PM
I understand fully, we just went through this in June/July.

OKC-SLC
8/9/2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry to hear about this, bud. I believe everything happens for a reason, as trite as it sounds. Hang in there.

TUSooner
8/9/2007, 09:43 PM
Prayers and kindest wishes for you.
Hang in there; you know we're all pulling for you.

Mixer!
8/9/2007, 10:34 PM
In & done.