PDA

View Full Version : Punks Who Throw Soft Drinks At The Poor Schmuck In The Drive-Thru Window

VeeJay
8/9/2007, 11:25 AM
This was on a couple of news programs last night. I'm too lazy to look for 'em, but apparently there's youtube videos of guys in drive-thru windows taking a soft drink, then throwing it at the person working the drive-thru window.

Like these poor bastuds don't have jobs that are teh succ anyway.

yermom
8/9/2007, 11:27 AM
at least they make it on youtube :D

IronSooner
8/9/2007, 11:31 AM
So this is the real reason supersizing is on the way out with fast food companies?

OUDoc
8/9/2007, 11:33 AM
McDonald's should have a warning that their drink cups could become airborn if thrown and may harm someone (or at least get them wet).

$25 million.

And those guys sound like a**holes for picking on drive-thru workers.

Viking Kitten
8/9/2007, 11:36 AM
I just saw this on MSNBC like five minutes ago. They showed the video. This probably makes me a horrible human being, but I laughed when I saw it.

Newbomb Turk
8/9/2007, 11:37 AM
And those guys sound like a**holes

you could stop right there.

frankensooner
8/9/2007, 11:37 AM
back when I was a teen, I knew a guy that would back through the drive though. it would put the passenger at the window. I thought that was uberdorky, now this puts him to shame.

Newbomb Turk
8/9/2007, 11:39 AM
This probably makes me a horrible human being, but I laughed when I saw it.

oh, it's all funny until someone loses an eye.

:D

M
8/9/2007, 11:46 AM
Heh, when I worked in the drive-thru as a teenager, I did so much funny **** to just f*ck with the customers...had to do it to make the job interesting.

I would've probably laughed if one of the customers did that to me back then.

Viking Kitten
8/9/2007, 11:47 AM
Heh, when I worked in the drive-thru as a teenager, I did so much funny **** to just f*ck with the customers...had to do it to make the job interesting.

I would've probably laughed if one of the customers did that to me back then.

This is why I adore this woman.

M
8/9/2007, 11:53 AM
This is why I adore this woman.

How many times has your drive-thru cashier answered the window soaking wet?

When was the last time you saw someone throw a bagel out the drive-thru window?

Has your drive-thru person ever greeted you with, "Hi, welcome to New York Bagel, home of the everything bagel. May I take your order please?" (this was channeling Good Burger (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119215/), a movie from 1997 with Kenan and Kel)

Sometimes we'd put a chair in the drive-thru lane just to f*ck with the customers.

NormanPride
8/9/2007, 12:01 PM
Sometimes we'd put a chair in the drive-thru lane just to f*ck with the customers.

That chair dented my Yukon. :mad:

Newbomb Turk
8/9/2007, 12:02 PM

:hot:

M
8/9/2007, 12:04 PM

Sometimes that industrial kitchen sink sprayer can get kinda out of hand. :P

That or someone sprays you down as soon as you emerge from the walk-in freezer.

OU Adonis
8/9/2007, 12:07 PM
Sometimes that industrial kitchen sink sprayer can get kinda out of hand. :P

Go on...

Jimminy Crimson
8/9/2007, 01:56 PM
Drive thru lady gets revenge! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wqCuUOgWBY8

StoopTroup
8/9/2007, 02:05 PM
This one is kind of disturbing...lol.

NSFW probabaly...

Flaming bag of poo (http://youtube.com/watch?v=AyzevWw_HMo&mode=related&search=)

Osce0la
8/9/2007, 02:05 PM
We always ****ed with the customers when I was working fast food. The job was teh succ, pay was even worse, had to find something to make it worth our time :D

Once, one of the guys that worked with us was getting a little pi**ed at one of the customers in the drive thru, so the co-worker would let his hand off the button (so the customer couldn't hear him) and he was dog cussing this guy...well, the customer said something stupid, and the co-worker just says "yeah, no s**t"...to which the customer in the drive thru replied "yeah...no s**t"...had me rolling...

StoopTroup
8/9/2007, 02:11 PM
This is when a nice prank at work might be unappropriate...

"Hi Lois...this is MIke...It's about your Husband..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piuJzS7H-4&NR=1)

Not SAFE for WORK!!!

Some bad language...

rufnek05
8/9/2007, 02:50 PM

"Hi Lois...this is MIke...It's about your Husband..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piuJzS7H-4&NR=1)

Not SAFE for WORK!!!

Some bad language...

ohhhh damn!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/9/2007, 02:56 PM

I would've probably laughed if one of the customers did that to me back then.At least the perps paid for the drink they threw!

StoopTroup
8/9/2007, 03:07 PM
Back in the day when we used to DRAG the restless ribbon (Peoria Ave. for you youngens)...

I was ridding with a buddy in his 442 and we stopped in the McD's. We made our order and as they had screwed it up more than once...he asked for 10 packets of ketchup. The gal gave us our order and slammed the window. He looked in the bag...3 ketchup packs. :mad: He taps on the window and the gal acts like she didn't notice him. We sit there and when the drive-thru is completely backed up...she comes to the window. She says "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He said..."I asked you for 10 packs of ketchup and you gave me 3. Can you give me the other 7 I asked for?" She slams the door in his face and comes back with a fist full of ketchup and shoves her hand up to the window of the car. My friend is so astonished he takes them from her. She stands there and says "OK you can go now" He counts out 7 packs and throws them in her face and drives off...

I still laugh about that to this very day...

Osce0la
8/9/2007, 03:28 PM
Back in the day when we used to DRAG the restless ribbon (Peoria Ave. for you youngens)...

I was ridding with a buddy in his 442 and we stopped in the McD's. We made our order and as they had screwed it up more than once...he asked for 10 packets of ketchup. The gal gave us our order and slammed the window. He looked in the bag...3 ketchup packs. :mad: He taps on the window and the gal acts like she didn't notice him. We sit there and when the drive-thru is completely backed up...she comes to the window. She says "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He said..."I asked you for 10 packs of ketchup and you gave me 3. Can you give me the other 7 I asked for?" She slams the door in his face and comes back with a fist full of ketchup and shoves her hand up to the window of the car. My friend is so astonished he takes them from her. She stands there and says "OK you can go now" He counts out 7 packs and throws them in her face and drives off...

ketchupwn3d!!!

StoopTroup
8/9/2007, 03:29 PM
I wish I had the video...

Petro-Sooner
8/9/2007, 03:33 PM

Now thats funny.

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2007, 03:46 PM
They did this a while back on one of the CKY videos...

Osce0la
8/9/2007, 04:04 PM
They did this a while back on one of the CKY videos...
I remember seeing that...

OUHOMER
8/9/2007, 07:48 PM
when I was cook, the local police dept used to call in their orders. I would fix it up for them. I would wipe the windows sills clean before i toasted their bun.

That was one of the mild things I would do for them.

Viking Kitten
8/9/2007, 08:04 PM

This reminds me of a story from one of my first dates with Czar.

We go to Sonic, order big ol' things of onion rings and fries, and request ketchup. Catsup. Whatever. So dude brings our order and brings like two packets of ketchup, then takes off. So Czar hits the button and politely asks for more ketchup. Dude's all "I'm gonna be a merry prankster," and he brings like 100 packets, then takes off. Czar looks the ketchup, looks at me, hits the button, says, "Excuse me. We need more ketchup please."

That might just be the reason I married him.

Jimminy Crimson
8/9/2007, 10:03 PM
This reminds me of a story from one of my first dates with Czar.

We go to Sonic, order big ol' things of onion rings and fries, and request ketchup. Catsup. Whatever. So dude brings our order and brings like two packets of ketchup, then takes off. So Czar hits the button and politely asks for more ketchup. Dude's all "I'm gonna be a merry prankster," and he brings like 100 packets, then takes off. Czar looks the ketchup, looks at me, hits the button, says, "Excuse me. We need more ketchup please."

That might just be the reason I married him.

Funny thing is, you all are still using that ketchup to this day! :hot:

KC//CRIMSON
8/9/2007, 10:50 PM
:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAZGHFgyeE&NR=1 :D

soonerboomer93
8/9/2007, 11:04 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n-d3Jw0BYiQ&mode=related&search=

Osce0la
8/10/2007, 07:14 AM
Drive thru lady gets revenge! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wqCuUOgWBY8
This link came up after I watched that video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93OlcXQtWfI&NR=1

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Osce0la
8/10/2007, 07:22 AM

Not SAFE for WORK!!!

Some bad language...

M
8/10/2007, 08:44 AM
Funny thing is, you all are still using that ketchup to this day! :hot:

Ask VK about her stash of Taco Bell hot sauce.

setem
8/10/2007, 08:51 AM
"Fire in the Hole" is nothing new. We used to do it to the kids who worked at Taco-Bell and McDonalds who went to Rogers High School. We never used soft-drinks...we ordered a large water.

I admit it was pretty dumb. When you live in a small town there is nothing to do so find something and run with it. Mail boxes were game too.

Osce0la
8/10/2007, 10:42 AM
"Fire in the Hole" is nothing new. We used to do it to the kids who worked at Taco-Bell and McDonalds who went to Rogers High School. We never used soft-drinks...we ordered a large water.

I admit it was pretty dumb. When you live in a small town there is nothing to do so find something and run with it. Mail boxes were game too.
Those were a great way for us to get rid of the empty beer bottles at the end of every night.

Drunk teenagers + beer = stupidity

Oldnslo
8/10/2007, 11:18 AM
I once had this case. d00d sued a fast food company for assault and battery. Here's how it started:

d00d goes thru the drive. Apparently, the order didn't go so smoove, as the order ended up with, "Make that a cheeseburger, *******." So when d00d drives his convertible to the pick-up window, it's only natural that his food is launched, not unlike Sputnik, into his automobile.

d00d takes issue and exits his auto in order to speak with the drive-thru launch-pad operator (formerly known to convertible-driving d00d as, "*******").

And that's when this drive-thru employee takes that aluminum bar, the one that the orders used to be put in for the cooks, and places it with great vigor upside convertible-d00d's skull, thereby ventilating it and allowing various valuable bodily fluids to be spilled.

Employee later testifies that this bar was also known as a "security bar" and that his training had included its use in such a fashion as he had acted.

My client, the owner of the franchise, prevailed.

...and, from time to time, the Wife Unit will still say to me with great wifely love as I'm fixing burgers (all together now), "MAKE THAT A CHEESEBURGER, *******!"

rufnek05
8/10/2007, 01:07 PM
i worked at KFC for 3 days, then had to clean up someones diarrhea that completely missed the toilet. i quit the next day.

soonerboomer93
8/10/2007, 07:55 PM
dude, if you're gonna quit over something like that

:les:QUIT BEFORE YOU HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP

oumartin
8/10/2007, 08:18 PM
if I were in charge of these drive thru's I would have a kid holding a cup of pis$ hiding right by the drive through and when some punk pulled this there would be a cup full of pis$ coming right back at him.

Now that would be funny

olevetonahill
8/10/2007, 08:46 PM
This is why I refuse to eat any fast food . And very seldom eat out :D

8/10/2007, 08:47 PM
if I were in charge of these drive thru's I would have a kid holding a cup of pis$ hiding right by the drive through and when some punk pulled this there would be a cup full of pis$ coming right back at him.

Now that would be funnyAnd the "customer" would have your a*s in the middle of a law suit designed to hit the jackpot by taking down the restaurant.

oumartin
8/10/2007, 09:01 PM
its still funny mr uptight!

8/10/2007, 09:10 PM
its still funny mr uptight!It would be a good skit on TV, maybe.

KC//CRIMSON
8/10/2007, 09:31 PM
it just get's funnier every time I see it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAZGHFgyeE&NR=1