PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8

The Maestro
8/8/2007, 03:32 PM
Now I know there are some fans of this show on this board as it has been discussed in years past. And while there is no Dr. Drew on this year's show, the story lines for this Thursday are fairly intense.

Evil Dick--what a goon. Dude, the show is about LYING and TRICKING people!! And why does the bastard son of Tommy Lee and Alice Cooper think he is the moral compass of the world now?

Daniele--have a sandwich and quit acting like you are the ****.

Jameka--wow, girlfriend...seriously, as a professing Christian do us all a favor...QUIT ACTING LIKE GOD GIVES A RIP ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF BIG BROTHER!!! I hate when people do this, John Blake style. She's an embarrassment.

Kail--poor pitiful Kail. Trying the God card as well, but good Lord, do these people never do research? You CANNOT start siding up and playing the game in week one. Lay low for awhile, ala, Eric as best he can thanks to being America's bitch and, far and away, Jessica. Speaking of...

Jessica--man, that girl is hawt, but she is going to have to answer questions with a head nod or shake. That voice is brutal!

Eric--I like the guy...I really do...and if America wasn't playing for him he would be the leader in the clubhouse, but he has to make stupid decisions thanks to America. I hope he survives this week and makes Evil Dick his BB Bitch.

Zac--I actually feel sorry for the guy. He seems so lonely. Smart move this week is to side up with the Eric crowd and stay longer.

Dustin--what a princess. Not enjoying his power in the house, but ballsy move on his part to tell Daniele to vote her dad out.

Amber--okay, seriously. The most annoying human ever. The crying after aiming to put people out. She bawled about Nick, but was a ring leader in getting him out. Evil bitch deluxe and that's part of the game, but to follow it up with the bawling is killing me. I hope she gets exposed in the end and the others just go off on her. Get this girl a Midol already!

Jen--well, I wanted this girl to go after crying over her picture and her vanity is out of control, but a few things here. I love her cool head when everyone hates her and she has actually worked her way back into this game. Amazing recovery. And two, good freaking Lord does she have a smoking body! WOW! I like her on the show for my viewing entertainment! I think she is a pretty good game player and might get some power with her survival over the last few weeks. At this point, Eric and Jen are the people I am pulling for. I don't see Zac winning it, but I wouldn't mind. Anyone else and I will be bummed they won half a million.

As for the voted out people, Mike was dumb for his move, Carol--didn't know her enough but quite the looker, Joe--a gay guy with VD...nice pick, CBS. And Nick--Captain Wannabe. Not the sharpest knife.

Oh, and Julie Chen looks as good as ever!

Petro-Sooner
8/8/2007, 04:22 PM
Call me Sicem I dont care. ;) But I love that show.

What does Jen have to play for now? She gave up her winnings if she does win.

The Maestro
8/8/2007, 04:33 PM
She gave up half. She would still get 250K. Nothing to sneeze at.

Besides, she's not in it for the money. She is in it so I can watch her in a bikini.

Petro-Sooner
8/8/2007, 04:37 PM
Smokin.
Ahh only half the money. But theres no way I would give up the right to win HOH for what is it 5 weeks?

Rhino
8/9/2007, 12:35 PM
The people that gave up HOH for five weeks are dumb, dumb, dumb.

America is screwing Eric out of winning this season. Otherwise, I think he could do it.

My final five prediction: Zach, Jameka, Jessica, Amber, Dustin

Petro-Sooner
8/9/2007, 12:41 PM
The more I think about it the more I could root for Jen. She keeps her head on her. Doesnt rattle much even after Evil and the rest of the house screams we hate you get out of here. She blows it off. Shes a competetor. More than I can say for others who seem to sit around and whine. I dont care for Evil's game play but at least hes playing. I could pull for him. Also, Dani. Those are my favs.

Rhino
8/9/2007, 12:53 PM
I hate Amber about 1000 times more than I ever hated Jen.

Petro-Sooner
8/9/2007, 12:55 PM
A friend sent me this. Not sure where she found it.

when asked what was 2+2..amber cried.jameka prayed
kail lied.dick yelled.eric elaborately explained why it was 7
dustin and jessica believed eric
no wonder none of them can put 2 and 2 together

The Maestro
8/9/2007, 01:04 PM
Good stuff. Tonight is the biggest night so far. World's collide and power shifts based on tonight's outcome. I sure hope to see Dick blow his lid when he realizes he was played. He may get kicked off for a violent act after tonight's voting.

Petro-Sooner
8/9/2007, 03:32 PM
refresh my memory. Hows Dick being played? So much goes on I forget or dont catch things.

The Maestro
8/9/2007, 03:49 PM
Well, I was HOPING that Jen and Zach would wise up and stay with the majority, therefore voting out Kail tonight and then Dick and Daniele realize there alliance is basically the two of them. If Eric were smart he would get Dustin, Jameka and Jessica to help him pull that off. But this girl at work is watching BB after dark and said it appears to be going the other way...that even Amber and Jessica are going to the other side and plan to vote Eric out tonight.

That would mean Dick is the puppet master right now...and it is too early in the game to be in power if you want to win. So, he will soon be a target, especially for his mouth and attitude. It will get old quick.

StoopTroup
8/9/2007, 03:54 PM
When will they get smart and start a really good show like "Who wants to be a Billionairre"?

TopDawg
8/9/2007, 04:33 PM
Good stuff. Tonight is the biggest night so far. World's collide and power shifts based on tonight's outcome.

Did you write that in announcer voice?

The Maestro
8/10/2007, 10:42 AM
Did you write that in announcer voice?

Jim Nantz Sunday at August voice...Why, yes I did! And THERE it is!

Norman Sooner
8/10/2007, 11:55 AM
Amber sucks at life...I hate her more than anyone in that house. I thought it was Jen that i hated the most but alas it is Amber. Its just funny to watch Jen and her juggly *** and the fact that her rating on the FP scale is outta this world. Have you seen her mom, thats something to look forward to in 10 years..At any rate, Dick and Danielle will be gone in the next 2 weeks. erick will then be next. Does anyone notice ericks little head tilt and the fact that everytime he talks to someone he'll finishing what he is saying and then look down. It seems he can never keep eye contact which makes me think he is always lying..

Okay ill stop now, im addicted to that damn show..

The Maestro
8/10/2007, 12:17 PM
You think you are addicted? After the show and wanting more of the Dick meltdown, I ordered Showtime for two months...25 bucks so I can TiVo Big Brother After Dark. 3 more hours a day of coverage...hell, with nothing on T.V. and wanting football season to hurry up I figure this will keep me occupied. Haven't watched last night...waiting to do so tonight with the wife and kid.

StuIsTheMan
8/10/2007, 12:22 PM
Jim Nantz Sunday at Augusta voice...Why, yes I did! And THERE it is!

HA THERE YOU BASTAGES I FIXED SOMEONES SPELLING HA HA HA HA HA HA....I'm done now:pop:

The Maestro
8/10/2007, 12:28 PM
Glad I could help. I guess I forgot the A. Pretty sure I knew how to spell Augusta. I can even spell Connecticut and Massachusetts. (Thank you, Google!)

And how freaking smoking was Jessica in that brown top last night? Thought the twins were gonna pop out!

Petro-Sooner
8/10/2007, 12:34 PM
Is the after hours portion really worth it? I'm considering getting it next year. I'm glad I'm not Eric in that house this week. Talk about Awkward. Is Amber apart of the Dick and Jen team now?

Rhino
8/10/2007, 12:39 PM
Eric really f'd up by telling Dick that he knew that about Amber. But I'm still glad he stayed...this week.

But Amber apparently went really, really crazy after she found out Eric said something. There's a handful of videos on YouTube of her bashing Jews and New Yorkers this past week. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isHw2pcxL_s)

Petro-Sooner
8/10/2007, 12:48 PM
HA. I love this show. Her rant last night may have been the biggest in BB history.

Norman Sooner
8/10/2007, 01:01 PM
Glad im not the only one that ordered showtime just so that i could see the after episodes...As far as amber goes, her rant and tirade last night was comical. For someone to go off like that and then say that the only reason your not voting him out is because you swore on your kids life..Blah blah blah...She is a liar, she lied to Nick, and she is a proven liar as evident of what she told erik. I dont know, i dont get into the whole swearing on someones life, i still wouldnt believe you...Jameeka was comical also in that she has always portrayed this Holier than thou attitude and then last night her mouth was nastier than most of the juvenile deliquents that i work with..At this point i think that Jessica is in the best position in the house and hasnt really put to much on the table for people to use against her.

On a side note, does anyone else have problems hearing the sound on After Dark episodes? I have to turn the tv up to max volume to hear it..I then proceed to forget that i have and i turn the channel and it makes me think the world is coming to an end...

Rhino
8/10/2007, 01:02 PM
Language NSFW. Dick's, uh, kind of an ***. Jameka calls Dick a bitch.

Dick vs. Jameka & Amber, pt. 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EHp_GoNmMs)
Dick vs. Jameka & Amber, pt. 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwLgNZd1OFg)

Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! Yo daughta and ya momma! My husband will whip yo ***!