PDA

View Full Version : OSU fans getting all excited for potential smack talk...

goingoneight
8/6/2007, 08:11 PM
DeMarco Murray and Jenna Plumley (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=38598&page=5)

I heard someone tell me they were dating last year during the B-Ball season, but that's just a rumor. Much like the OSU fans who think his baseball hat has a joint on it. :rolleyes:

Thread got locked, eventually. I guess some of them have sense.

Rhino
8/7/2007, 01:03 AM
It's pretty obvious that that white part is a logo on the hat.

aggy will be aggy.

birddog
8/7/2007, 07:21 PM
i know i like to tuck a q-tip behind my ear, you know, just in case i'm about to get intimate with a lady and i don't want her tonguing my ear wax.

OSUAggie
8/8/2007, 09:42 AM
That's solid preparedness, q.

goingoneight
8/8/2007, 09:52 PM
Thankfully there are some sane pokes out there who told that dork off.

soonerinabilene
8/10/2007, 02:42 PM
In their defense, if bobby reid was in that picture, I would think it was sheep skeet instead of part of the hat.

goingoneight
8/22/2007, 06:29 PM
I guess being an OSU fan means you have to hate OU 90% of the time and 'like' OSU. (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f=2336#s=181&f=2336&t=873020&p=1)

Ardmore_Sooner
8/22/2007, 06:44 PM
"If you were looking at a OU board with a similar thread you say to the originator "IT IS YOU'RE NOT YOUR DUPHES!!!! NO WONDER YOU CHEER FOR THE SCHOOL THAT IS EASIEST TO SPELL!!!!"

Simply wow...

goingoneight
8/22/2007, 08:29 PM
I get so tired of hearing their crap about classless fans when as soon as a thread or conversation is started about "Bed-dumb," they're ever-so-quick to call us rednecks, trailer trash, UO, numerous obscentities, classless (hello, pot), jerkoffs (hello :les:)... maybe if they'd go and build a rivalry with someone else they'd get a little respect like TU (Tulsa) does in state.

I've never been anything but nice to OSU fans with a little message board ribbing from time to time and all of a sudden my Sooner jersey means I'm a "toothless, redneck, arrogant, uo bastard who never went to uo so can't be a true fan."

Note how many OSU fans will say we're drunk and rude at the games when we don't even allow alcohol in the stadium. Note how many poke fans say they've been spit on and had their cars keyed when we have police officers everywhere looking for vandals and ever-so-quick to put the obnoxious fans in cuffs.

If they think OU fans are so rude, wait 'til they play at Georgia if they lose. No offense to UGA, they've always been cool with me because I don't roll with the rudeness at sporting events.

1. Anyone can run into a rude fan or two.
2. I'll bet that maybe one out of every 3,000 actually has a bad experience in Norman, the others are just ****y because their team loses there.
3. Your team is known for "tagging" opposing fans cars in Stillwater with inappropriate lingo. I know because I spent three hours cleaning shoe polish off my brand-new car in 2002 after OU/OSU. Not OSU or OSU fans, alumni, players, coaches' faults, it's the parents of bad sports fans who are responsible.
4. Your team thus far doesn't have half the time, resources or tradition invested in it. Therefore we ARE proud and defensive when we hear bull**** like "we're going to have the nicest stadium in the country" or "we're going to pass OU soon." How do you feel when your neighbor insults you on your own lawn?
5. I have friends and family who are OSU fans. They are great fans (well... all but one :O). We call and rib eachother and we've been known to attend games together. Most of my friends and family (and I come from a very big family of Buckeyes and Sooners) would never dare to spit on someone or throw things at them. I trust that the complete strangers I see at every home game are just the same way since they rarely ever start anything around me.
6. If you can't take the little heat you supposedly get, go pick another "rival" that you can stand to lose to from time to time.
7. You don't see Texas fans worrying about Texas Tech, so don't expect us to worry about you when your team expands their stadium and puts up decent numbers on offense for a year or so.
8. The local media covers OU a lot, and tries desperately to cover OSU as well. If you all can't sell out your own stadium, what makes you think the average Oklahoman gives two ****s about your team when they have message boards to fall back on? If everyone deserves equal coverage, then Baylor will get a full page alongside Texas, aTm, and Tech. Note: they don't.
Also note: UCLA, the Clippers, and the 49ers don't get equal media coverage to that of USC right now, do they? But win a championship or two and BAM... media coverage out the ying-yang.
9. Bob Stoops, Barry Switzer, and Kelvin Sampson among many other Sooner greats are not "*******s." They are well-respected, upstanding guys who are nit-picked to death for their shortcomings. Want an OSU example? Eddie Sutton. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Nice guy, great coach, but still human.
10. If you hate Dean Blevins and Al Eschback, why do you pay attention to them? I don't like Dale Hansen, Jim Traber, Doug Gottlieb, Brent Musberger or the OSU guy on Tulsa's Channel 6 sports deal, so I don't watch them. You're kicking yourself in the arse and taking seconds off your life stressing out just because you're an aggy who hates a former Sooner.

OSUAggie
8/22/2007, 09:30 PM
Feel better?

Ardmore_Sooner
8/23/2007, 12:50 AM
Dude, don't make a duphes out of yourself ;)

goingoneight
8/23/2007, 01:07 AM
Feel better?

I haven't even started my Texass rant. :D I think you get that I just don't like the stereotype and generally get along with OSU fans with a little friendly ribbing from time to time.

101sooner
8/28/2007, 04:56 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/0824/ncf_g_reid_195.jpg

Chris Graythen/Getty Images

Booby Reid passed for 2,266 yards and 24 TDs last season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview07/news/story?id=2986843

heh....

OklaUalum
9/2/2007, 04:26 PM
It used to be that I was ambivant towards OSU. There were bigger (and still are to me) opponents to respect. The longer I live in Oklahoma, the more and more I come to see that OSU fans simply define themselves by despising Oklahoma. I mean, it's really, an inferiority complex, pure and simple.

And I do think it is funny that their first statement is that OU fans are bandwagon fans. I'm assuming that Lewis field is filled with OSU alumni, correct? I'm assuming that their program will refuse all ticket sales and contributions for parties unless they have at least a BA/BS from OSU. I'm assuming that all these parties MAKING these arguements about Oklahoma fans are indeed, themelves, Oklahoma State alumni? I'm assuming that their stadium has ALWAYS been sold out. That they are on an NCAA record for continous sell outs.

I actually have two friends I work with who are OSU alumni, and were long time season ticket holders at OSU. They gave up their tickets last year because of their being upset/insulted at the ticket price increase at OSU. Now THAT'S the definition of band wagon fan right there.

I think it's funny that they have such a burning disdain for us. For myself, and many of my fellow OU fans I hang around with, we just look at OSU fans like a red headed step child. Just ignore them. Anything else gives them credibility. There are a heck of a lot of other teams I fear, and fans which I respect.

"8". I think I'm like you, in that I'll continue to be friendly to them.

Actually, for me, just not hateful, how's that.

My definition of spirit is as a fan of MY team, not as a fan who hates ANOTHER team.

Animal Mother
9/2/2007, 09:34 PM
If OSU fans spent as much time supporting their teams as they do crapping on OU at every turn, they would be a effin' juggernaut. But if they were sane, they wouldn't be agnes.(Spelling is correct.)

StoopTroup
9/6/2007, 05:37 AM
We kidded one yesterday that he wasn't sporting his colors after a loss.

He wore his six guns to work today...

I think he must have shot himself at lunch because I haven't seen him since. ;)

Crimsontothecore
9/6/2007, 09:21 PM
I think they just have vision problems. They can't distinguish an emblem from a joint and they can't see that they have a child rapist on their team.

OSUAggie
9/6/2007, 09:52 PM
Alleged.

Crimsontothecore
9/6/2007, 10:54 PM
Alleged.
Funny how "alleged" was enough to drop the guy off everybodies recruiting list except osu. Whatever happened to Gumby's NO TOLERANCE policy? When he first got the job he dismissed any player who "allegedly" tore a tag off a mattress but now he's OK with a molester. Do you suppose he can hear the moving van backing up when it's real quiet at night?

OSUAggie
9/7/2007, 03:23 PM
The people he suspended when he was first hired were either already out the door or didn't make their grades. There was no heroism in what he did. Collins has been a model student/athlete in his time @ OSU. He makes his grades, stays out of trouble and plays well. He hasn't been convicted of anything.

Bowman wasn't convicted of anything, but UNC didn't want him on the team anymore (then they asked him back after all the charges were dropped). Sometimes people are wrongly accused of ****. I know that's hard to believe for some, especially when they play in Stillwater.

Crimsontothecore
9/7/2007, 04:43 PM
He makes his grades, stays out of trouble and plays well.
Yeah, I heard he scores well with 12 year olds and plays well with children.

Seriously though, I've heard all the arguments from "he's not been convicted" to "They were both underage" to "That girl lied". Feed the BS to somebody else. Don't try to convince me that a 17 year old couldn't distinguish a 12 year old from other girls at that party. He admitted to having sex with that young girl and Gumby knows it. Your coach is just trying to get a few more wins any way he can.

Mixer!
9/7/2007, 06:35 PM
You think Gumby has Prentiss Elliott on speed dial? :D

goingoneight
9/7/2007, 11:28 PM
Especially concerning teen girls. I don't like the idea of Collins playing if he's guilty... but think back to when you were in school. Girls in middle school and high school are effin crazy. Why do you think guys always scream "jail bail" at their buddies for talking to any girl younger than 18? One of my closest friends (I still see every weekend) was accused of "rape" by a young girl, too. He got a bad rep until people found out how crazy girl was. She's been in and out of trouble with the law, had an abortion and since she turned 18 back in 2003 (I think it was... maybe early 2004), she's supposedly been fly-by-night married twice. And that's just what I've heard of. There could be more.
You know his association with her? He was a high school senior at the time he was accused, in a church youth group with her. He's still in church, she's still in trouble.

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
9/9/2007, 02:21 AM
Wish I could find the pic of a t-shirt I saw. I took the guys pic but it seems it got erased of my puter.

In big aggy orange on the front of the shirt it said:

You can't spell C_ck__cker without OSU!!!!

usmc-sooner
9/9/2007, 03:16 PM
The people he suspended when he was first hired were either already out the door or didn't make their grades. There was no heroism in what he did. Collins has been a model student/athlete in his time @ OSU. He makes his grades, stays out of trouble and plays well. He hasn't been convicted of anything.

Bowman wasn't convicted of anything, but UNC didn't want him on the team anymore (then they asked him back after all the charges were dropped). Sometimes people are wrongly accused of ****. I know that's hard to believe for some, especially when they play in Stillwater.

funny how every team in the country saw the same thing as Gundy and dropped him.
Leave it to bunch of assbackwards OSU fans who would take an alleged child raper thinking it would help them.

Too bad UGA didn't have 12 year old girls on their team.

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 03:51 PM
Those rants about Medical Schools are priceless.

Since my Father (A D.O.) retired from oSu Medical School, I have some knowledge about what those idiots on the poke board were spewing over....

It only took me one search to find that indeed the oSu Medical School is indeed a very good school. U.S. News and World Report has them tied for 30th place.

The thing is...that Medical School wasn't created by oSu...it was swallowed up by it. The reason it's a good program is because of the folks who teach there and the support of the many Physicians here in Oklahoma.

I had OU and oSu Physicians as Doctors and when it comes to Medical Treatment...I don't care where you got your training as long as you aren't wearing an orange lab coat and one of those floppy Stunned Aggie hats.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/med/brief/mdprank_brief.php

BTW...if they screw up however...I'm calling Homey. :D

SicEmBaylor
9/9/2007, 06:50 PM
Those rants about Medical Schools are priceless.

Since my Father (A D.O.) retired from oSu Medical School, I have some knowledge about what those idiots on the poke board were spewing over....

It only took me one search to find that indeed the oSu Medical School is indeed a very good school. U.S. News and World Report has them tied for 30th place.

The thing is...that Medical School wasn't created by oSu...it was swallowed up by it. The reason it's a good program is because of the folks who teach there and the support of the many Physicians here in Oklahoma.

I had OU and oSu Physicians as Doctors and when it comes to Medical Treatment...I don't care where you got your training as long as you aren't wearing an orange lab coat and one of those floppy Stunned Aggie hats.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/med/brief/mdprank_brief.php

BTW...if they screw up however...I'm calling Homey. :D

Mine went to OSU medical school as well (and OSU undergrad for that matter), but like you said they weren't really run by OSU back then. They were, for the most part, independent. I think the school's board of directors also included a couple of OSU regents or something like that.

I remember when OSU did take them completely over though, my dad was issued a new degree with OSU on it instead of whatever it originally was. I thought that was kind of funny.

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 10:53 PM
My Dad's Old University got renamed and they sent him a new diploma too.

Truman State University.

It's a pretty nice thing to be remembered after all those years IMO.

http://www.truman.edu/ (http://www.truman.edu/)

badger
9/9/2007, 11:40 PM
Aggie, I can't believe you still come here after having to defend your fellow OSU fans after every semi-intelligent complaint some random poke makes. But, more power to you, no other Aggie dares step foot here...

I was in Stillwater tonight. You have some very fine athletes who are also good people.

(for those Sooner fans out there waiting for the traditional punch line, there isn't one, I was serious)

85sooners
9/20/2007, 11:37 AM
Aggie, I can't believe you still come here after having to defend your fellow OSU fans after every semi-intelligent complaint some random poke makes. But, more power to you, no other Aggie dares step foot here...

I was in Stillwater tonight. You have some very fine athletes who are also good people.

(for those Sooner fans out there waiting for the traditional punch line, there isn't one, I was serious):eek:

soonerboy
10/15/2007, 07:11 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/0824/ncf_g_reid_195.jpg

Chris Graythen/Getty Images

Booby Reid passed for 2,266 yards and 24 TDs last season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview07/news/story?id=2986843

heh....well sammy B is only a freshman and is going to have 24 td's against Iowa State

SoonerTerry
10/15/2007, 07:28 PM
5 pages before someone figures out how to post a pic... just sayin

SoonerTerry
10/15/2007, 07:40 PM
Wish I could find the pic of a t-shirt I saw. I took the guys pic but it seems it got erased of my puter.

In big aggy orange on the front of the shirt it said:

You can't spell C_ck__cker without OSU!!!!

saw that one too.. funny stuff

85sooners
10/18/2007, 10:57 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/paul--moore/mcdo7447-OSUSucks.jpg

Jello Biafra
11/11/2007, 01:20 AM
dear osu fuggtards:

something wicked this way comes..... you will enter norman as a 5-6 team and will leave 5-7

oudivesherpa
11/20/2007, 02:30 PM

Be nice to O-Aggies--my uncle majored in Animal husbandry at OSU--but they caught him at it.

Two bags of Purnia sheep chow in his truck and three cases of Woolite.

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 01:05 PM
BUMP!