PDA

View Full Version : So my son turned 2 years old today...

pb4ou
8/6/2007, 11:15 AM
He's already had two birthday parties. Since Grandma couldn't make it up for this birthday, we had to have a party last month while we were visiting her.

This past Saturday we had the regular party at Chuck-E-Cheese.

He's scored alot of loot.

But today he scored the biggest present of all.

He is crazy about cars. (Anything with wheels) We got him a toy hummer car that is almost as big as him.

Not the kind you can ride in, he's a bit too small for that yet. But this has the buttons on top that make it go forward and backward and plays "Can't touch this"

When he saw it he screamed with joy. I took it out of the box before I showed it too him. Called him into the bedroom and had it sitting on the floor and made it go forward right in front of him.

I've never seen him more excited.

I don't know if it gets any better than this.

Happy Birthday little guy.

StuIsTheMan
8/6/2007, 11:21 AM
He's already had two birthday parties. Since Grandma couldn't make it up for this birthday, we had to have a party last month while we were visiting her.

This past Saturday we had the regular party at Chuck-E-Cheese.

He's scored alot of loot.

But today he scored the biggest present of all.

He is crazy about cars. (Anything with wheels) We got him a toy hummer car that is almost as big as him.

Not the kind you can ride in, he's a bit too small for that yet. But this has the buttons on top that make it go forward and backward and plays "Can't touch this"

When he saw it he screamed with joy. I took it out of the box before I showed it too him. Called him into the bedroom and had it sitting on the floor and made it go forward right in front of him.

I've never seen him more excited.

I don't know if it gets any better than this.

Happy Birthday little guy.

1st Sooner Jersey?;)

Newbomb Turk
8/6/2007, 11:23 AM
I wish I'd get cool stuff like that for my birthday.

happy bday to the little pb.

pb4ou
8/6/2007, 11:24 AM
He doesn't have a replica jersey yet, but he does have a jersey with an OU logo on it, if that counts.

He had that before he was born.

I'm gonna wait for a replica jersey until he gets older and understands what it is that he's actually wearing.

MextheBulldog
8/6/2007, 01:07 PM
The next year is going to big fun. Watch the vocabulary grow by the day. Then he turns three....and it's a whole new ball game... can you say "timeout"?

Tear Down This Wall
8/6/2007, 04:06 PM
Part of the thing I love about having a kid is getting to go to Chuck-E-Cheese's. Seriously.

Taxman71
8/6/2007, 05:52 PM
My son's first birthday party cost more than my first car....and I ain't that old.

oumartin
8/6/2007, 06:32 PM
happy birthday to the little guy!