View Full Version : New photos and vidoes of recent practice

SoonerSinger3
8/6/2007, 01:38 AM
about 3 videos and a photo gallery from soonersports
http://soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080507aag.html

sorry if this had already been posted

goingoneight
8/6/2007, 02:29 AM
James Patton seems like a good one... he stays after his guys and doesn't praise them. One year under his OL and I was already sold on him, but now I'm seeing why he does so well.

Crimson Kid
8/6/2007, 07:47 AM
I like the one with keith nichol, he keeps talking about wining a b12 title a NC, my kind of thinker.

SoonerSinger3
8/6/2007, 10:04 AM
yeah patton is a heck of a coach...i hope we can keep him for a long time...also did you guys see how big joe jon is??? man it's amazing to compare him his freshman year to now...he was a twig back then, now he's HUGE!! kelly looks a lil thicker as well

sooner518
8/6/2007, 10:10 AM
anyone else notice the "Sooners" on the front of our jerseys is really small compared to seasons' past?

SoonerSinger3
8/6/2007, 10:22 AM
yeah i noticed the small sooners, but unless i'm mistaken, i don't ever remember practice jerseys from previous fall practices having Sooners on them at all?

sooner518
8/6/2007, 10:46 AM
yeah i noticed the small sooners, but unless i'm mistaken, i don't ever remember practice jerseys from previous fall practices having Sooners on them at all?
yea i dont think they did either now that you mention it. These jerseys look like the jerseys they always give us on EA NCAA football

htownsooner7
8/6/2007, 12:57 PM
I hope Reed gets it figured out. We need a playmaker and he appears to be one..

SoonerSinger3
8/6/2007, 09:40 PM
reed has got the ability, but it remains to be seen...i really think lofton is gonna have a huge year...i hope he does anyway

illinisooner
8/7/2007, 12:45 AM
yea i dont think they did either now that you mention it. These jerseys look like the jerseys they always give us on EA NCAA football

I'm guessing it's just smaller for the practice jerseys; no reason why they'd make the lettering smaller on the game jerseys though. Think anyone will ask Stoops about names on the practice jerseys?