PDA

View Full Version : What a worm...

goingoneight
8/6/2007, 12:50 AM
Les Miles kinda sorta taking his smack back... (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=2946756&n8pe6c=1)

Look, I don't care if you're in a pep rally or not... you speak your crow, be prepared to eat it. You're either straight up the pro-SEC, USC hating babbling idiot that left OSU like your comments say you are, or you're a guy who has respect for a program and looks forward to playing USC someday for an MNC. Choose one.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Stoops, Kragthorpe, Brown, Snyder, or Carroll have never been noted as referring to someone as "f***ing Alabama" or referring to someone else's schedule as inferior to their own when they, too will be on TV piling up stats against their own patsies in 2007.
:les: I hope Pete Carroll didn't pay any attention to what I said when I made fun of him and his program!!!
Yeah, because good coaches NEVER use idiots' words as fuel for the fire. :rolleyes:

The_Red_Patriot
8/6/2007, 09:06 AM
Poor Les. He tries to be a cool guy but can never seem to get the **** out of his mouth.

He is just talking up the SEC now because he knows he is going to lose some games in it.

I have never been a Saban fan but

ROLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jason White's Third Knee
8/6/2007, 09:05 PM
WTF? Do I have to like Saban and the Tide? **** Saban. Roll Tide.

SoonerDood
8/6/2007, 09:15 PM
:stunned: Gundy was our real coach anyway :stunned:

Soonerus
8/6/2007, 09:19 PM
Les has well-known brain damage....

goingoneight
8/6/2007, 09:21 PM
:stunned: we gots the werlds gratest offence n e way beet uo!!11 :stunned:

OKC-SLC
8/6/2007, 11:12 PM
what an absolute ******rocket.

KantoSooner
8/6/2007, 11:32 PM
I have never been a Saban fan but

ROLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah what Patriot said. Roll Tide, Roll.

rainiersooner
8/6/2007, 11:45 PM
Wow - there may not be a less classy coach in all of college football.

AlabamaSooner
8/6/2007, 11:57 PM
I love the fire in his eyes when Saban gets mentioned. If he doesn't beat Saban in T-town, it may get ugly.

Edmond Sooner
8/6/2007, 11:59 PM
"never in my coaching career during my time at Dallas or Michigan or Oklahoma State have I got along with those teams who wore red."

Jeeze Louise I thought it would get better when he moved to the Bayou, but this guy still makes my skin crawl.

AlabamaSooner
8/7/2007, 12:03 AM
"never in my coaching career during my time at Dallas or Michigan or Oklahoma State have I got along with those teams who wore red."

Jeeze Louise I thought it would get better when he moved to the Bayou, but this guy still makes my skin crawl.

Funny because I don't get along with teams that wear orange (Texas, OSU, Tennessee, Auburn). Ironic huh?

Mixer!
8/7/2007, 09:55 AM
I wonder if LeStUr will think it's a successful season if they only beat Bammer... :les:

zeke
8/7/2007, 03:50 PM
dipshiz