PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Scary Stuff regarding Rumsfeld, Cheney and ...

Socrefbek
8/5/2007, 03:27 PM
... the current administration.

I was watching a show on Discovery Times Channel "Conspiracy Files: CIA Mind Control" a show about the conspiracy behind the CIA and experimentation with mind control using LSD, Hypnotism and Electric Shock among other things. The CIA wanted to see if they could control a person to commit an assasination among other things. This was the basis for the movie the Manchurian Candidate.

At any rate they reviewed the controversy surrounding the death of Frank Olson in 1953 and showed some official documentation from back in 1975 during the Rockefeller hearings. The two names involved in trying to cover up the reported death of Frank Olse as suicide instead of the fact he was drugged were none other than Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney.

I am sure alot of you knew this, but it is still very disturbing in light of Abu Grhraib (sp?) prison accusations, the death of Pat Tilman and other events. Amazing people like this continue to escape punishment under the protection of the executive branch. :mad:

http://www.buzzflash.com/farrell/04/05/far04017.html

http://wonkette.com/politics/dick-cheney/now-whos-crazy-washington-post-reveals-govt-mind-control-horrors-230492.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_Files

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2007, 04:02 PM
Bad news.

They did it in the Conservatory with the Lead Pipe.

Or was that the Grassy Knoll?

Frozen Sooner
8/5/2007, 04:07 PM
I give it about the same level of credence as I gave the Clinton killing spree stuff. Which is none at all.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2007, 04:09 PM
I give it about the same level of credence as I gave the Clinton killing spree stuff. Which is none at all.

Dr. Funkenstein is a killer!?

A killer of all things non-funkdafied, maybe.

olevetonahill
8/5/2007, 04:11 PM
Wheres My Tinfoil !

Okla-homey
8/5/2007, 04:19 PM
Abu Grab only became a big deal because the left made it one. Sure, it was innapropriate, but the thugs who perpetrated the nekkid pyramid pix were punished.

bluedogok
8/5/2007, 04:23 PM
They're all corrupt, there is no difference between sides except for the rhetoric.
When it comes down to it, power and control is all they care about.

OklahomaTuba
8/5/2007, 04:51 PM
Oh please.

Next thing you know, you crazy libz will be blaming Bushhitler and his evil neoKKKon Kronies for attacking us on 9/11, creating hurricane katrina, blowing the levies, and destroying the bridge in Mn.

Oh wait...

Hamhock
8/5/2007, 07:25 PM
Abu Grab only became a big deal because the left made it one. Sure, it was innapropriate, but the thugs who perpetrated the nekkid pyramid pix were punished.

pffft...who doesn't love a good nekkid pyramid ?

Penguin
8/5/2007, 07:30 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2004/05/06/image615905x.jpg

I give this thread a thumbs up!

usmc-sooner
8/5/2007, 07:35 PM

exactly

OUinFLA
8/5/2007, 07:43 PM
I'm gonna mess em up.
Ive been asked so many times "Have you lost your mind?"
That I no longer feel the need for my tin foil hat.

I used it to bake potatoes in last month.
ruined the dang microwave.

They can't control what ya don't have.

SoonerKnight
8/5/2007, 11:07 PM
... the current administration.
I am sure alot of you knew this, but it is still very disturbing in light of Abu Grhraib (sp?) prison accusations, the death of Pat Tilman and other events. Amazing people like this continue to escape punishment under the protection of the executive branch. :mad:

Cheny isn't part of the excutive branch remember......he is his own department!!!!

It seems it is above the law!!

soonerboomer93
8/6/2007, 12:22 AM
Dick Cheney introduce Vick to Dog fighting............

StoopTroup
8/6/2007, 03:46 AM
Nothing wrong with Cheney...

He's a great hunter too.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/237383/0_61_cheney_gun.jpg

Vaevictis
8/6/2007, 08:38 AM
Abu Grab only became a big deal because the left made it one.

1. It would have been a big deal outside of America no matter what. (for various reasons)
2. It was a big deal in America because we Americans have the conceit that we're the good guys, and because the Bush administration did things that made it look like Abu Ghraib was policy.

If the Bush administration had done a better job of managing the PR issue, it wouldn't have been a problem.

OklahomaTuba
8/6/2007, 09:02 AM
heh.

Its a PR issue.

That explains it all right there.

Vaevictis
8/6/2007, 09:55 AM
Its a PR issue.

That explains it all right there.

It's one of the prices of having a democracy. If you're going to have a war, you had better do a good job of maintaining support for it at home.

And in case you think this is a new thing, there's a reason they had all of that propaganda during WWII.

Vaevictis
8/6/2007, 10:21 AM
I'm glad our football team, the company I work for, my savings advisor and I have such conceit. Seems like a good way to approach life's activities.

shrug, whether it's a good or bad thing is not something I really care about. I'm just saying, that's the way it is.

Americans like to think we're the good guys, and when the public feels our government has done something that the good guys aren't supposed to do, there's a price to paid.

OklahomaTuba
8/6/2007, 10:42 AM
It's one of the prices of having a democracy. If you're going to have a war, you had better do a good job of maintaining support for it at home.

And in case you think this is a new thing, there's a reason they had all of that propaganda during WWII.
I agree, there has been next to no pro-USA propaganda on this, except on the left trying to characterize our troops as stupid uneducated murderers, or the war as a failure, or our President as a genocidal fascist maniac killing innocent brown people for oil.

I guess its kind of hard to fight back against such immature left-wing propaganda, especially when so many tin foil hat wearing air heads actually believe it!

Vaevictis
8/6/2007, 10:52 AM
Pfft, it's just a matter of giving enough of a **** about public opinion, and giving enough of a **** about this country, to actually do something about it, and the Bush administration never did.

Their political strategy to win elections was always to divide the electorate. They admit it -- hell, they shout it from the rooftops. And it worked. Of course, while it might win you elections, it ain't the best way to win a war.

But of course, it's all the libz fault.

frankensooner
8/6/2007, 12:19 PM
I would be more afraid of Laura behind the wheel.

Tear Down This Wall
8/6/2007, 04:08 PM
Cheney rocks! Best V.P. we've ever had.