PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happened to the SoonerTimes site?

Socrefbek
8/5/2007, 02:51 PM
The forums section has been down for more than a week. Anybody here know what the problem is?

I know that board appeals to a different generation than most of you here, but they have some good info and dialogue.

101sooner
8/5/2007, 03:12 PM
The forums section has been down for more than a week. Anybody here know what the problem is?

I know that board appeals to a different generation than most of you here, but they have some good info and dialogue.

I just sent you a PM.

Frozen Sooner
8/5/2007, 03:21 PM
They fell down and broke their hip? ;)

King Crimson
8/5/2007, 03:26 PM
the Times has links to the original OUSOTI. as geriatric as it may be, they have street cred. though, i cut my teeth at boomersooner.net. i always thought the weather guys and the minister's board were squaresville.

i haven't been over there (ST) in a couple years, i admit. not even bookmarked. i'm such a wicked cool apostate.

OklahomaTuba
8/5/2007, 04:47 PM
Someone should check on them, make sure they are ok. Old folks and summer time heat can be a bad combination.

dsoonersmac
8/5/2007, 05:06 PM
hey, i resemble that remark! :cool: I used to post there all the time. i was wondering what had happened myself????

olevetonahill
8/5/2007, 05:06 PM
They Timed OUT

soonerboomer93
8/5/2007, 09:35 PM
matlock was cancelled, they were having a moment of silence and everyone fell asleep...

crawfish
8/6/2007, 10:15 AM
My guess is that somebody dared post something negative so jimmc shut it down.

Gotta keep the sheep in line.

fwsooner22
8/6/2007, 10:21 AM
I remember how smart I used to think I was when I was 20 something and then to a somewhat lesser extent when I was 30 something. Now, I just enjoy watching 20's and 30's especially when they are intoxicated. It's fun.

I do miss the bulletproof days. They just don't last long enough do they?

Seamus
8/6/2007, 12:39 PM
matlock was cancelled, they were having a moment of silence and everyone fell asleep...

Speaking of which, did OklahomaTuba ever return your director's cut, limited edition box set of "The Golden Girls"?

:D