PDA

View Full Version : scarf pattern?

airdish
8/4/2007, 02:45 PM
I just took up knitting and I made myself a brown hat. Now I have some red and white yarn and would love to make an OU themed scarf. I have an idea for the design in my head, but I figured I would ask around to see if anyone had some old patterns for red and white scarves or maybe even an OU scarf.

Okla-homey
8/4/2007, 07:03 PM
I just took up knitting and I made myself a brown hat. Now I have some red and white yarn and would love to make an OU themed scarf. I have an idea for the design in my head, but I figured I would ask around to see if anyone had some old patterns for red and white scarves or maybe even an OU scarf.

I have no patterns, but I tell you what. Last year at that freezing night game, that started out as a warm afternoon, I would have given you fifty bucks for that sumb1tch. It was either the taco tech or the CU game.

Flagstaffsooner
8/4/2007, 07:07 PM
Somebody made me one a couple of years ago but I have now idea how she did it.

GottaHavePride
8/4/2007, 10:28 PM
uh... you make a rectangle. you change colors every once in a while if you want stripes.

Does anyone actually use patterns for scarves? it'd seem kinda silly...

Newbomb Turk
8/4/2007, 10:30 PM
airdish just took up knitting, give her a break. ;)

at least I hope its a "her".

proud gonzo
8/4/2007, 10:31 PM
uh... you make a rectangle. you change colors every once in a while if you want stripes.

Does anyone actually use patterns for scarves? it'd seem kinda silly...funny thing: i'm on GHP's computer and posted without remembering it was logged on as him... and then as I tried to delete the post and log out, I apparently tried to merge this thread with itself....which you can't do.

Newbomb Turk
8/4/2007, 10:34 PM
funny thing: i'm on GHP's computer and posted without remembering it was logged on as him... and then as I tried to delete the post and log out, I apparently tried to merge this thread with itself....which you can't do.

that post makes my head hurt.

proud gonzo
8/5/2007, 01:23 AM
mine too.

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2007, 01:29 AM
Will JoeC sue your *** into oblivion for putting the OU logo on an unlicensed product?

airdish
8/5/2007, 04:00 PM
airdish just took up knitting, give her a break. ;)

at least I hope its a "her".

I am a him. What is wrong with men knitting? I can make useful things, it keeps the fingers loose for other activities, and woman love men who do more then drink beer and sleep.

I’m just saying, talk like that is why people think we are all rednecks.

olevetonahill
8/5/2007, 04:16 PM
I am a him. What is wrong with men knitting? I can make useful things, it keeps the fingers loose for other activities, and woman love men who do more then drink beer and sleep.

I’m just saying, talk like that is why people think we are all rednecks.
By gawd I agree a Man aint afraid to do more than drink Beer an sleep .
I myself have 2 other Hobbies . Postin in Drunky threads. and Watchin OU Football :D

Newbomb Turk
8/5/2007, 05:00 PM
hey - whatever floats your boat airdish.

King Crimson
8/5/2007, 05:02 PM
Will JoeC sue your *** into oblivion for putting the OU logo on an unlicensed product?

maybe not, but the basketball ticket prices will go up.

royalfan5
8/5/2007, 05:02 PM
The Boise State Running back is an ace knitter. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Newbomb Turk
8/5/2007, 05:03 PM
I bet the dude/dudette at King Crimson's 7-11 is a knitter.

King Crimson
8/5/2007, 05:04 PM
that Boise is 3 scores better than Bill Callahan?

King Crimson
8/5/2007, 05:04 PM
I bet the dude/dudette at King Crimson's 7-11 is a knitter.

she's got the hands for it. that or rebuilding engine blocks.

proud gonzo
8/5/2007, 07:45 PM
Will JoeC sue your *** into oblivion for putting the OU logo on an unlicensed product?if you try to sell it.