PDA

View Full Version : Miller Chill

royalfan5
8/3/2007, 09:07 PM
I tried it because it was on sale today. It reminds me of Lemon-Lime Slice. I probably won't buy it again.

King Crimson
8/3/2007, 09:09 PM
that was a dumb move. admit it. i wrote a test question about Miller Chill in my Ad and Society class.

if it was any good, they would have waited 3 months to run with it during CFB season. end of summer-pre football season is product burial time.

Okla-homey
8/3/2007, 09:10 PM
FWIW, the Brits have a summer drink they serve at the beach called a "shandy." It's basically lemonade and beer. I didn't like the stuff. I doubt I'd like this "Chill" crapola either.

Beer is one of the few potable things made by the hand of man that no additives or flavorings can improve.

Water+rotten grain+hops+time=perfection

StoopTroup
8/3/2007, 09:11 PM
I saw some sitting on a pallet at Sam's Club.

I think it's going to be sitting there for a very long time...

royalfan5
8/3/2007, 09:23 PM
that was a dumb move. admit it. i wrote a test question about Miller Chill in my Ad and Society class.

if it was any good, they would have waited 3 months to run with it during CFB season. end of summer-pre football season is product burial time.
I just spent two days at a bio-fuels conference with a bunch of agronomists and rural sociologists. My brain was pretty much burnt to a crisp by the time I got to the store. I was pretty much attracted by the bright colors and little else. That didn't work in my favor.

ChickSoonerFan
8/3/2007, 09:27 PM
I bought some on July 4th and STILL have one in my fridge, I am even partial to limes. But it just didn't really taste like "beer" to me.

And I wonder if it has sugar added to it?

royalfan5
8/3/2007, 09:30 PM
I bought some on July 4th and STILL have one in my fridge, I am even partial to limes. But it just didn't really taste like "beer" to me.

And I wonder if it has sugar added to it?
Probably HFCS instead of sugar. Which is worse.

ChickSoonerFan
8/3/2007, 09:32 PM
high fructose corn syrup?

aka the debil?

yikes

royalfan5
8/3/2007, 09:34 PM
high fructose corn syrup?

aka the debil?

yikes
Yep. Especially with Miller. They love to stick corn in everything. As opposed to rice with Budweiser.

ChickSoonerFan
8/3/2007, 09:36 PM
Bud is always better than Miller, but I usually drink Tecate or XX...wonder what they put it in?

royalfan5
8/3/2007, 09:38 PM
Bud is always better than Miller, but I usually drink Tecate or XX...wonder what they put it in?
I would guess if they use a stabilizer it is corn.

hookem31
8/3/2007, 09:40 PM
I probably won't buy it again.

Good man.

Harry Beanbag
8/3/2007, 10:22 PM
I would guess if they use a stabilizer it is corn.

Refried beans.

Buck36
8/4/2007, 04:56 AM
I probably won't buy it again.

I tried it at a party last weekend. Tastes like a cheap, discount Corona. I wouldn't buy it either.

Rhino
8/6/2007, 01:13 PM
It's not very good. Too much lime.

Taxman71
8/6/2007, 01:14 PM
This thread sounds exactly like a Zima-based conversation circa 1993.

colleyvillesooner
8/6/2007, 01:34 PM
It's not very good. Too much lime.

I thought the same thing when I tried one of my wifes. Taste like a corona with 3 limes squeezed into it. Nas. ty.

bluedogok
8/6/2007, 01:39 PM
Wasn't there a Bud product out like this about 5-6 years ago called Tequiza (http://www.tequiza.com/tequiza.html).

rufnek05
8/6/2007, 01:55 PM
it reminded me of b**** beer. i didn't make it past the second sip, it was already making my stomach hurt from all the sugar.

mdklatt
8/6/2007, 01:56 PM
This thread is SicEm-nip.

dolemitesooner
8/6/2007, 04:33 PM
Pacifico bitches pacifico....with lime thank you come agin

Harry Beanbag
8/6/2007, 04:39 PM
I thought the same thing when I tried one of my wifes. Taste like a corona with 3 limes squeezed into it. Nas. ty.

I had to read this a couple of times to figure out what you were really trying to say. ;)

hookem31
8/6/2007, 04:59 PM
Pacifico bitches pacifico....with lime thank you come agin

Agreed. But no lime needed, IMO. I'll also drink a Sol (http://www.sol-beer.co.uk/beer/index.html).

Boomer.....
8/7/2007, 08:53 AM
I got a Chill given to me and hated it. It tastes like carbonated beer. Way too fizzy.

soonerinabilene
8/7/2007, 09:11 AM
I got a Chill given to me and hated it. It tastes like carbonated beer. Way too fizzy.

Ugh, I tried this carbonated beer once. Good Gawd it was horrible:
http://www.beerpal.com/Sportz-Beer/6514/

Beef
8/7/2007, 09:24 AM
Agreed. But no lime needed, IMO. I'll also drink a Sol (http://www.sol-beer.co.uk/beer/index.html).
I've been enjoying Modelo Especial this summer.

Boarder
8/7/2007, 10:22 AM
I've been enjoying Modelo Especial this summer.
How is that possible? You been pouring it on attackers? :D

Miller Chill may suck but it's selling like crazy and has surpassed expectation according to reports. Wasn't Tequiza supposed to be beer with tequilla flavor? I remember when I heard that just the thought of beer and tequilla made me start to bfc. It's making me do that now just typing this.

Pricetag
8/7/2007, 01:27 PM

I think they're marketing it toward futbol fans, not football fans.

royalfan5
8/7/2007, 01:35 PM
I think they're marketing it toward futbol fans, not football fans.
Why would futbol fans want a ****ty American knock-off of their own beers?