PDA

View Full Version : Coaches and QB Quotes

illinisooner
8/3/2007, 04:14 PM
Coaches: http://soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080307aae.html

QB's: http://soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080307aag.html

King Crimson
8/3/2007, 04:41 PM
thanks. good stuff for us out-a-state guys. even though it is the official propaganda. ;)

SoonerBOI
8/3/2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks. Good article.

aurorasooner
8/3/2007, 06:11 PM
Geeez, Phil Loadholt sounds like a beast.
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) _ Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops says offensive lineman Phil Loadholt, the tallest and heaviest of the Sooners, is ``full speed'' and probably could have played through a toe injury this spring.

Stoops says Loadholt was kept out of spring practice as a precaution.

Loadholt, who is listed at 6’8 and 350 pounds, impressed Stoops while running a 300-yard shuttle drill Thursday.

Stoops says he had the best time of all the offensive linemen. He says the big man can run -- it's amazing just to watch him.

Stoops says safety Darien Williams (foot) and tight end Brody Eldridge (ankle) are perhaps a week away from returning to practice.

85Sooner
8/3/2007, 06:51 PM
If this transcript writer wants a journalism job, he/she is gonna need to find out the difference in waste and waist :)

King Crimson
8/3/2007, 06:57 PM
If this transcript writer wants a journalism job, he/she is gonna need to find out the difference in waste and waist :)

yeah, i saw a typo like that the other say that was egregious. makes you wonder, who proofs this stuff.

piusbovis
8/3/2007, 08:36 PM
Kevin Wilson is sort of confusing...ya know? And even if you know, do you know?

On how his staff is evaluating the quarterback race:...
Bottom line is they are all inexperienced enough that I don't know if we will know until we know. I don't even know how you know, just have to go out there and play

On the idea of playing two quarterbacks:...
I don't think we will know until we know. And when we know, we still might not know.
:confused:

MichiganSooner
8/3/2007, 10:23 PM
You know?

goingoneight
8/3/2007, 11:42 PM
On who will become the kick returner:
"Two guys right off the bat are Reggie Smith and DeMarco Murray. Those two for sure, after that we'll have to see. "

Hmmm... and who was that saying he'd be the third or fourth best RB on OUr team this year? :D

:les: I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Zing
8/3/2007, 11:50 PM
Know. I mean, no.

htownsooner7
8/4/2007, 01:48 PM
Just as I suspected and feared, BV really does not like Reed at this point. I think we need an IMPACT player at backer, like Reed was touted to be.