PDA

View Full Version : True Story

Hamhock
8/3/2007, 08:31 AM
I was driving home from a round at Jimmie Austin on Monday.

I came up on a horse trailer on I-35. A really nice horse trailer. I notice that the horse trailer is so big and nice it is being pulled by a semi.

I think to self "Self, I bet that is one expensive horse in there".

As I drive by, I decide to look in the stalls. I guess I thought I might recognize a really famous horse, or maybe I thought I would see a rich horse watching TV.

Anyway, I looked in, expecting to see a horse and got a mexican instead. Several of them. They were standing in the horse stalls, looking out the holes. I guess they were trying to get some air.

Can you imagine how hot it is in the back of a silver, metal horse trailer in July?

OU4LIFE
8/3/2007, 09:14 AM
and you didn't 'rub' him?

put him into the wall!

OUDoc
8/3/2007, 09:19 AM
It's sad that the job of "standing in the back of a hot horse trailer going 65mph on the highway in July" can't go to American workers anymore. We used to lead the world in that regard.

crawfish
8/3/2007, 09:39 AM
It's Bush's fault.

Boomer.....
8/3/2007, 09:44 AM
I guess I thought I might recognize a really famous horse, or maybe I thought I would see a rich horse watching TV.
Would you actually be able to distinguish a famous horse from a non-famous horse?

Hamhock
8/3/2007, 09:49 AM
Would you actually be able to distinguish a famous horse from a non-famous horse?

you can't?

Vaevictis
8/3/2007, 09:57 AM
Next time, point to some random location that they can't possibly see from where they are and shout, "La Migra! La Migra!"

crawfish
8/3/2007, 10:05 AM

I can't even distinguish 1tc from the other end.