PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see V. Young smack the guy upside the head?

achiro
8/1/2007, 10:30 PM
Dude tackled his receiver a bit hard and Vince kind of went off.:texan:

soonerhubs
8/1/2007, 11:15 PM
A class act in the making... No doubt. That said, I prolly would've drop kicked that safety. (Saving my throwing hand of course. ;) )

goingoneight
8/1/2007, 11:41 PM
He has a throwing hand? :confused:

Shneeg11
8/2/2007, 12:03 AM
I may get crucified for this, but i really think he is a leader and good teammate, he put letters in all of his teammates lockers saying how he was proud of them for last year and to go out and prove they belong this year or something along those lines, but he's a whorn...

insuranceman_22
8/2/2007, 12:12 AM
He's trying.......time will tell on VY. He's going to have to continue to develop accuracy.......

utex74
8/2/2007, 01:01 AM
A class act in the making... No doubt. That said, I prolly would've drop kicked that safety. (Saving my throwing hand of course. ;) )

Vince's greatest contribution is his leadership. He is a natural and it is even more important than his physical talents. He is sticking up for his receivers and earned even more cred from his offense. Last pre-season he had a pass intercepted and took the guy out on the sideline during the run back . He said it was because he quit during the run back, not for the interception. He brings an extra dimension to a team.

And he has a throwing hand. Remember in addition to running for 200 yds in the Rosebowl he threw for another 200.

The_Red_Patriot
8/2/2007, 09:33 AM
Yea I saw it and I bet there are already 20 threads at hornfans.com about it.

"VY is god" "Dont mess with VY" "Vince is a tough S.O.B" "I wish Vince was still here" "I rub my Vince doll everyday"

Thats all they talk about over there.

achiro
8/2/2007, 09:51 AM

"VY is god" "Dont mess with VY" "Vince is a tough S.O.B" "I wish Vince was still here" "I rub my Vince doll everyday"

So why are you there?:rolleyes: :D

TexasLidig8r
8/2/2007, 10:03 AM
So why are you there?:rolleyes: :D

http://members.airsoftcanada.com/digital_assasin/Forum%20Stuff/Misc/oh_snap.gif

fwsooner22
8/2/2007, 10:22 AM
Oh brother.......another Vince Young thread..........who in the heck cares....we took care of him years ago........He is in the NFL now, which means if he is playing for "your" team (even if you are an OU grad) you love him otherwise you hate him. PLEASE let the season start.

The_Red_Patriot
8/2/2007, 10:43 AM
They entertain me with their words.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/2/2007, 10:55 AM
He's a great talent. He played in a game once when tx beat OU, and he might even be a good guy. Good for you, Vince.

Ash
8/2/2007, 10:59 AM
Pffft...in the footage I saw, he did the ol' slap-and-retreat.

achiro
8/2/2007, 11:03 AM
Honestly, it could have been any qb and I would have posted it. I thought it was funny/cool.

soonerhubs
8/2/2007, 11:20 AM
Vince's greatest contribution is his leadership. He is a natural and it is even more important than his physical talents. He is sticking up for his receivers and earned even more cred from his offense. Last pre-season he had a pass intercepted and took the guy out on the sideline during the run back . He said it was because he quit during the run back, not for the interception. He brings an extra dimension to a team.

And he has a throwing hand. Remember in addition to running for 200 yds in the Rosebowl he threw for another 200.

I said MY HAND, not his.

I bet if coach woulda put me in...

Seamus
8/2/2007, 12:46 PM
He has a throwing hand? :confused:

Teh Solid Goldenness :D

leavingthezoo
8/2/2007, 12:48 PM
"I rub my Vince doll everyday"

i'd heard that's what they were calling it now. :D

Seamus
8/2/2007, 01:15 PM

OK, I had to see for myself, so here goes. Maybe we should set up a pole for best knees-on-the-ground-fellating-of-the-god-that-is-Vince-Young:

"Of course, I wouldn't [censored] with Vince if nobody else was around. Dude takes badass to previously unexplored levels. "

"Don't mess with the Texas mafia, biotch!"

"man..this thread has me pumped! "

"This guys has gotta be a nut. Some scrub stand toe to toe with VY, the heart of the team... "

"Seriously, just when I think I can't love that guy any more.... " :eek:

"I need a new word to describe my love for Vince Young. "

"He makes guys love to play with him." :pop: No, I mean :eek:

"I was so happy when Vince declared early because he's a hard player not to like." :confused:

Anyway, this crap goes on for at least four pages. You'd need ultraviolet light to spot all the ... um ... mess.

Statalyzer
8/2/2007, 02:30 PM
He has a throwing hand?

I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

olevetonahill
8/2/2007, 03:02 PM
I may get crucified for this, but i really think he is a leader and good teammate, he put letters in all of his teammates lockers saying how he was proud of them for last year and to go out and prove they belong this year or something along those lines, but he's a whorn...
Who wrote em for him ?

Socrefbek
8/2/2007, 05:08 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/10277590

Gives credibility to those Wunderlic scores. :P

goingoneight
8/2/2007, 06:30 PM
Just to be fair, I DO know Vince has a throwing hand, and I see players start fights all the time. I started a fight myself a few times in my sporting days. It voss a yoke!!!

47straight
8/2/2007, 07:03 PM
I liked how his little bitch Bo Scafe had to provide security so that Radio wouldn't get his *** kicked. Maybe now that Texas has lost three players they can go provide additional bodyguard support the next time Vinnie Barbarino decides he's Billy Badass and attacks someone without his helmet on.

It seems that whorn quarterbacks don't know to keep their helmets on in confrontations.

OKC-SLC
8/2/2007, 08:00 PM
Who wrote em for him ?
Nah, olevet. They were actual letters.

Like 'G', and 'P'. Stuff like that. Did it all by himself.

Big Red Ron
8/2/2007, 09:20 PM
"At least not with your right hand, man. Jab with the left and wait for the cavalry," Nickey said. Heh, Nicky sounds like he's pretty confident that he can take vince.

olevetonahill
8/2/2007, 10:31 PM
Nah, olevet. They were actual letters.

Like 'G', and 'P'. Stuff like that. Did it all by himself.
My bad then , Who cut em out for him ????

utex74
8/3/2007, 12:36 AM

Be careful. If you take his name in vain VY shall smite you. :D

OKC-SLC
8/3/2007, 08:47 PM
My bad then , Who cut em out for him ????
Two words:

Safety.

Scissors.