PDA

View Full Version : OU Season Tickets

r5TPsooner
8/1/2007, 04:26 PM
Is there a way to get on the list for OU Football seasons tickets for next year? Is there a process or does the OU AD only sell a limited number per year?

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.

StuIsTheMan
8/1/2007, 04:31 PM
Is there a way to get on the list for OU Football seasons tickets for next year? Is there a process or does the OU AD only sell a limited number per year?

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.
first of all someone with season tickests has to die...then you have to kill all their living relatives...yes women and children too...and then your name will go into a hat for the chance to fight one other lucky person to the death...and that is just to get on the waiting list...

Vaevictis
8/1/2007, 04:38 PM
Heh, easiest way to get season tickets is to enroll. Probably the cheapest, too.

No, I'm not kidding.

Paperclip
8/1/2007, 04:55 PM
FOOTBALL
Season tickets are currently sold out. Tickets are made available to the public through a waiting list system. To join the waiting list, please contact the Ticket Office at (800) 456-GoOU.

Season tickets are also available to Sooner Club members willing to make a minimum donation. To review the options available to donors, please contact the Sooner Club at (405) 325-8000.

Single game tickets are available to the public through a single game sale held August 1 and throughout the season as supplies allow.

MikeInNorman
8/1/2007, 04:57 PM
The length of the list is directly proportional to how much money you are willing to donate.

Landthief 1972
8/1/2007, 05:09 PM
You've got a better chance of stumbling into someone who remarks offhandedly that they have some season tickets to sell.

nativesooner
8/1/2007, 05:48 PM
$$$!! If you donate, you'll get a pair. The cheaper way would be to look for a pair on the different message boards. At times you can even find a pair for face value. Good luck!

MorningStar
8/1/2007, 06:02 PM
I was able to pick 4 up a couple of weeks ago from the OU ticket office. I had to donate $100 dollar per ticket then I was able to purchase them for regular price. They are not the best seats (upper west side toward the north endzone) but not bad either. All of the available season tickets were almost gone when I purchased mine, but you still may want to give it a shot. The lady I spoke with told me the best time to get tickets this way is in March. Anyway, getting season tickets was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be.

nativesooner
8/1/2007, 06:08 PM
Like Morning did, $100 per/seat will get you tickets. Although the more you donate per seat, the better your seats will be. Don't forget you have to donate that every year after to get them though.

r5TPsooner
8/1/2007, 09:49 PM
So, if I want season tix for the misses and I, all that I have to do is donate an extra $200 plus pay the face value of and I can get season tix?

I'm all over that next year!

Soonerfan88
8/1/2007, 09:59 PM
Put your name on the list now and in March or April you will receive a card in the mail stating season tickets are now available. They do a mass mailing of the cards so it doesn't matter where you are on the list - first to call with a credit card gets the seats. Yes, the minimum donation is $100 per seat and you will be in one of the end zones or corners.

r5TPsooner
8/1/2007, 11:29 PM
Put your name on the list now and in March or April you will receive a card in the mail stating season tickets are now available. They do a mass mailing of the cards so it doesn't matter where you are on the list - first to call with a credit card gets the seats. Yes, the minimum donation is $100 per seat and you will be in one of the end zones or corners.

I assume that you have to call the athletic dept. to be put on the list? I didn't see a place on the OU website to request it online.

BTW, thanks for all of the info.

nativesooner
8/1/2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah you'll have to call them at the ticket office to get on the list but if you call the Sooner Club any time and tell them you'd like to make a donation to get tickets they'll hook you up. My cousin donated $150 per seat and got Sec 11 a few years ago. Basically if you're on the list the Sooner Club will send you a little post card saying "you're on the list at #102012892374, but if you donate to our club you can get tickets now!! For just $100 per seat we'll hook you up AND send you a nice little sticker!!" Of course it's not worded that way but you know what I mean. You can always buy someone else's tickets each year but if you want your own you'll have to donate.

flopshotjoe99
8/2/2007, 10:38 AM
we were on the waiting list for 4 years before we finally got in last season with an extra $100 per ticket donation. Lucked out too, Row 1, in Section 10.:cool:

r5TPsooner
8/2/2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah you'll have to call them at the ticket office to get on the list but if you call the Sooner Club any time and tell them you'd like to make a donation to get tickets they'll hook you up. My cousin donated $150 per seat and got Sec 11 a few years ago. Basically if you're on the list the Sooner Club will send you a little post card saying "you're on the list at #102012892374, but if you donate to our club you can get tickets now!! For just $100 per seat we'll hook you up AND send you a nice little sticker!!" Of course it's not worded that way but you know what I mean. You can always buy someone else's tickets each year but if you want your own you'll have to donate.

You have a number to call the Sooner Club?

flopshotjoe99
8/2/2007, 03:10 PM
You have a number to call the Sooner Club?

(405)325-8000

stoopified
8/2/2007, 06:17 PM
Real fans join the Touchdown Club.