PDA

View Full Version : Took at a look at this new recruit Taylor Hill

SoonerSinger3
8/1/2007, 08:34 AM
This guy is a defensive end prospect that recently signed with us. I am beginning to wonder what type of players OU is recruiting. This guy can barely read or talk properly. Now i don't want to say he's stupid, some people just can't speak well, which doesn't make him unintelligent. But you have to wonder if we're recruiting kids with brains when you see this video...I wanna give this kid the benefit of the doubt, but damn...

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/video.asp?&sid=895&vidtype=prospect&vidid=106564

OUDoc
8/1/2007, 08:35 AM
Dude, without even looking at the video, picking on recruits (kids still in high school) is pretty weak.

SoonerSinger3
8/1/2007, 08:36 AM
it's the third video on the bottom...actually i think i was too hard on this kid, but ne ways take a look

SoonerSinger3
8/1/2007, 08:37 AM
OUDoc you're right...i just couldn't help myself

colleyvillesooner
8/1/2007, 08:56 AM
This should be the reason for changing the "Can't start new threads" limit to 100.

Seriously, he's probably really nervous (check out the nervous smile when he announces and places the helmet on the table and the cap on).

So maybe he's not a merit scholar. Big deal. But, I'm pretty sure Bob and company know what they're doing. Kinda why we're a perennial Top 5 - Top 10 team. Kinda why Bob's won 1 NC, played in 2 more, 5 BCS games, and 4 Big 12 Championships.

JLB
8/1/2007, 09:06 AM
This guy is a defensive end prospect that recently signed with us. I am beginning to wonder what type of players OU is recruiting. This guy can barely read or talk properly. Now i don't want to say he's stupid, some people just can't speak well, which doesn't make him unintelligent. But you have to wonder if we're recruiting kids with brains when you see this video...I wanna give this kid the benefit of the doubt, but damn...

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/video.asp?&sid=895&vidtype=prospect&vidid=106564

Dude,your a prick.:pop:

birddog
8/1/2007, 09:17 AM
i'm not sure if this is player bashing (which would get you banned) but it's certainly not threadworthy, especially since we have a thread on him in the recruiting forum.

just a word of advice, look around the board for awhile and just post this info. in the proper area.

Rhino
8/1/2007, 09:49 AM
Making fun of a kid with a speech impediment is not cool.