PDA

View Full Version : Ye hath Been Warned: Do Not Combine Ephedrene and Sorbitol

VeeJay
8/1/2007, 08:23 AM
I think I overdosed on both yesterday, driving down from the mountains of West Virginny.

Later, I had major gassage. But, I was wide awake as the explosions were unleashed.

Okla-homey
8/1/2007, 08:56 AM
Also, don't take the OTC weight-loss aid "Alli" (or WTF it is) and then enjoy a large pizza with sausage and extra grease unless you are within three steps of a commode.

One of the secretarys here had to go home and change her drawers yesterday. The episode was the source of much mirth.

OUDoc
8/1/2007, 09:02 AM
The OTC version of Xenical. Blocks fat absorption in the gut, so if you eat fat and your body can't absorb the fat, it comes out the other end.
Not a popular prescription drug.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/1/2007, 09:04 AM
Does it work?

You know, for the fat absorption, not the blowin' out greaseturds.

birddog
8/1/2007, 09:05 AM
Also, don't take the OTC weight-loss aid "Alli" (or WTF it is) and then enjoy a large pizza with sausage and extra grease unless you are within three steps of a commode.

One of the secretarys here had to go home and change her drawers yesterday. The episode was the source of much mirth.
is she hawt?

if so, maybe she could sell them on ebay.

OUDoc
8/1/2007, 09:08 AM
Does it work?

You know, for the fat absorption, not the blowin' out greaseturds.
Yes, very well for both.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/1/2007, 09:15 AM
So is it a viable option to help with a weight loss plan?

No side effects (other than blowin' mud), reduced caloric intake, all that?

OUDoc
8/1/2007, 09:20 AM
Personally, it's best accomplishment is MAKING you avoid fat because of the side effects, thereby causing you to decrease your calories and lose weight. I think you could do the same thing if a hypnotist convinced you that you'd colon-blow if you eat fat. Just my opinion.

Flagstaffsooner
8/1/2007, 10:24 AM
I always enjoy the potty humor around here.