PDA

View Full Version : Got my tickets at midnight last night!

SoonerAcesUp
8/1/2007, 08:22 AM
So I got online at midnight last night to purchase tickets for the Miami, Texas A&M and OSU games. I was pre-warned that I wouldn't be able to purchase 2 tickets that would be together but I didn't want to pass up getting those tickets at face value since I knew there wasn't much of a chance of buying tickets at those games for what I could get them from the ticket office. Are people that are selling tickets at the games usually willing to do some sort of a trade if they have two tickets that are together for two tickets that aren't together? Or is someone on here willing to do the same? I'm not sure my wife is too keen on the idea of sitting by herself but I told her it would be the cheapest way for us to get tickets to those games so we went with it. At least we know we'll be there for those big games! I'm ready for some Sooner football!

Boomer.....
8/1/2007, 08:39 AM
I'm sure you could trade your two tickets and a little money to a scalper for two tickets together.

SoonerAcesUp
8/1/2007, 09:09 AM
Anybody else buy tickets online last night? I did the print-at-home option on the tickets and they are all jacked up. The section and row numbers printed over each other and you can't even tell what they are.

MichiganSooner
8/1/2007, 09:23 AM
I tried but it wanted the promotion code so I gave up. This morning, I got on early and just clicked on A&M and north aggie and got tickets without putting in a code.

OU Adonis
8/1/2007, 09:45 AM
I was one of the few that waited till 8. Needless to say there weren't any available for the Miami game.

I wonder how much scalped tickets will run for.

SoonerAcesUp
8/1/2007, 09:47 AM
I tried but it wanted the promotion code so I gave up. This morning, I got on early and just clicked on A&M and north aggie and got tickets without putting in a code.

I didn't put in a promotion code. I did get an email about a week ago saying that I was eligible to purchase tickets at midnight though.

MichiganSooner
8/1/2007, 10:54 AM
I didn't put in a promotion code. I did get an email about a week ago saying that I was eligible to purchase tickets at midnight though.

Yeah, that is what I found out at 7 this morning. I just bypassed the code and clicked on A&M and OSU and got tickets. I got the email last week too.
And MichiganSooner lives in Bartlesville, too.

SoonerAcesUp
8/1/2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, that is what I found out at 7 this morning. I just bypassed the code and clicked on A&M and OSU and got tickets. I got the email last week too.
And MichiganSooner lives in Bartlesville, too.

Glad to see another Bartian on here. Seems like we are surrounded by Pokes up here though.

#1 SOONER FAN
8/2/2007, 09:10 AM
Glad to see a couple of other Bartian's on the board. Good to have ya here.