PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Turd!

Jerk
7/31/2007, 06:38 PM
Do you check out the artwork at the 'Cantina la Riena' on S May between 25th and 15th? It's worthy of a pic.

I will get one tomorrow, if I remember to take the camera. It is like a pointy-breasted woman with a brass bra, abs cut like Arnold Schwarzeneger, on a yellow brick building that houses a mexican watering hole.

It's teh **** man. I'm thinking about going inside that place tomorrow and checking out the senioritas. You think gringos are welcomed?

Turd_Ferguson
7/31/2007, 06:45 PM
I usually don't go south of fitteenth less'n I got my pea shooter handy or my sombrero at the least. What the hell is it? If it's messican food, I'm in.

Jerk
7/31/2007, 06:50 PM
No, it's a bar. 'El Bronco' sold out. New owners painted it the brightest color of yellow known to the human eye and painted the lady on it in the front.

There is an awesome mexican food place in the Stockyards, but the menus are in Spanish and if you're not careful you'll wind up getting an order of cow lips and goat cheese. Seriously, the messicans eat some funky stuff.

eta- their hot sauce is deadly. It will burn both ends...know what I mean :texan: