PDA

View Full Version : Job interview II

Osce0la
7/31/2007, 04:08 PM
Got back from the interview about an hour ago. I think it went very well. They have 2 supervisors and the department manager sit in on the interview and each ask a series of questions. At the end they take your answers and score them, then turn the results in to the hiring manager in HR. If it is left up to the HR woman, I am 99.9% sure this job is mine. If not, I am still about 98% sure this job is mine. Anyway, they told me they would get everything together and turn all of it in, and I should know something in about 1 week.

Boomer.....
7/31/2007, 04:12 PM
Good news. Good luck, again.

Osce0la
7/31/2007, 04:17 PM
The bad thing is that this is a company I said I would never work for again...I have set that right in my mind though, since, technically, it is not the same company. I used to work for AmSouth, and swore I would never work there again. AmSouth has recently merged with Regions in what was basically AmSouth taking over Regions, but changing their name to Regions instead of keeping the AmSouth name. So, to keep myself from feeling like **** for going back to AmSouth, I have to keep reminding myself that "it isn't AmSouth, it is Regions"...

I'm a sellout...I am going against what I believe...all for $$$ :D

StoopTroup
7/31/2007, 05:16 PM
They would have never merged if you hadn't left....

Without you they floundered like a fish out of water until they were saved by Regions.

Now that they have you back....

Both Companies will do better than they ever have....

[ego pumping]You'll do fine.[/ego pumping]

YWIA :D

olevetonahill
7/31/2007, 05:19 PM
HO !