PDA

View Full Version : Most Evil

Mongo
7/31/2007, 08:52 AM
Anybody else see this show? It originally aired last year but discovery channel has plans for new episodes.

Here is the wiki info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Evil

The show features profiles on various murderers, serial killers, and sociopaths. Dr. Michael Stone researched hundreds of killers and their methods and motives to develop his hierarchy of "evil." The scale ranges from Category 1, those who kill in self defense, to Category 9, psychopathic jealous lovers, to the "most evil" Category 22, serial torturers and killers.

Call me sick, but people like this fascinate me. Dr. Stone interviews the killers and really gets into their head to see what makes them tick.

I hardly ever remember my dreams, but after watching this show, I had vivid/graphic dreams about these mofo's

Widescreen
7/31/2007, 11:12 AM
For some reason, I like these kinds of shows too. I always watch Cold Case Files on A&E. At times I think I should've gone into the crime investigation field but I always realize there are a lot of aspects of it that I couldn't handle emotionally. Watching it on TV from a distance doesn't bother me so much and I do find it interesting. I'll have to watch for the show.

oumartin
7/31/2007, 11:17 AM
I watch so one day I can pull off the perfect crime

Widescreen
7/31/2007, 11:22 AM
I've actually read that some law enforcement are not thrilled about these shows because they give too much insight into police tactics to track down these people. It's making the bad guys smarter too (like oumartin ;))

OUDoc
7/31/2007, 12:46 PM
Murderers like oumartin always make a mistake somewhere. Martin would be better off confessing now, maybe reducing his sentence.

oumartin
8/1/2007, 03:20 AM
look, surely we all have dreams where we stuffed the body in a garbage back and left it in a tinhorn down an old dirt road

OUDoc
8/1/2007, 07:51 AM
Where would that road be, martin? You're only making things worse for yourself if you don't cooperate.