PDA

View Full Version : I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Jason White's Third Knee
2/4/2004, 04:47 PM
Sure Dokken is pretty good for a neophite, but I have turned people off more interesting threads with inane responses, confusing smack, really bad farks and some great thread hijackings.

I have my own terrorist cell and it includes only me. I will kill all of your thread you dirty infidels.

bri
2/4/2004, 04:49 PM
Then get to crackin' on killing this entire first page, willya? ;)

The Fake Don Dokken
2/4/2004, 04:53 PM
I will soon be the champ. Does anything you've done ever rival the "Afternoon Delight" analysis?

Think about the name of the group for just a second...Starland Vocal Band.

Two questions:
(1) Where exactly is this Starland?

and

(2) Wait a minute...I hear instruments in the song! I thought this was a "vocal" band! Who are these frauds?

TUSooner
2/4/2004, 04:57 PM
I dunno. From what I've seen, bri has the kiss of death, too. lyrics - aaarrrrgh....

And in all due modesty (greenest rookie though I may be) many threads die for lack of interest as soon as I post anything at all - even stuff that's supposed to be good. :( My dumb, uninformed, boring posts are the very angel of death.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/4/2004, 04:57 PM
Ok, first off, I haven't even goten in to my take of the two sides of Crispex, so be careful. Second, Starland is where the stars is, pshaw. Starland vocal band was a vocal band that had studio musicians... like the moneys... the beach boys... and winger.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/4/2004, 05:03 PM
The Moneys? Eddie Money?

Also, I'll gladly suffer your "two sides of Crispex" discussion, and raise the stakes with a debate on the true color of "orange" juice.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/4/2004, 05:05 PM
Let's be real. My spelling is mediocre at best. When I do know how to spell a word my giant sausage fingers hit 2-5 keys at once. I have written posts that I have found interesting that have been clinically proven to drain the life force out of the most bubbly "up with people" type.

I sit at my computer for hours smoking my brain to come up with things that I think are witty just so I can get my 3.46 posts in every day. I don't know much but I know this, my posts suck and you all know it. You all read my posts just so you can say "goddamn that was stupid. I am not going to post a reply to that." And the thread dies.

How awesome is that? I rule.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/4/2004, 05:08 PM
False.

TUSooner
2/4/2004, 05:14 PM
Let's be real. My spelling is mediocre at best. When I do know how to spell a word my giant sausage fingers hit 2-5 keys at once. I have written posts that I have found interesting that have been clinically proven to drain the life force out of the most bubbly "up with people" type.

I sit at my computer for hours smoking my brain to come up with things that I think are witty just so I can get my 3.46 posts in every day. I don't know much but I know this, my posts suck and you all know it. You all read my posts just so you can say "goddamn that was stupid. I am not going to post a reply to that." And the thread dies.

How awesome is that? I rule.
Man, that's some great stuff. This is the best thread EVAR. It'll never die. It's really clever, even exquisite (but in a not-gay sort of way), I see "sticky" potential here. Great job!!

Crusader
2/4/2004, 05:14 PM
The main thing is to post only in threads that either bri, beano, jkm or top dawg have posted in. The odds of killing a thread are greatly diminished.

Spray
2/4/2004, 05:27 PM
Dead.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/4/2004, 05:27 PM
I suck. http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=368

Widescreen
2/4/2004, 05:36 PM
ALL OUR THREADS ARE BELONG TO YOU.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/4/2004, 06:32 PM
Is it live?

OUthunder
2/4/2004, 06:34 PM
Memorex.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/4/2004, 06:37 PM
Classic.

I can still remember those cassette tape commercials...then the OU game comes back on and Marcus Dupree goes 60+ versus the 'Horns.

Ah, 1982. Bootleg, Kelly Phelps! Proof that passing on 3rd and long is overrated.

SoonerBorn
2/4/2004, 09:07 PM
nm...

OUinFLA
2/4/2004, 09:17 PM
I could kill this thread right now by posting, but I think I'll just see where it goes for a while.

usmc-sooner
2/4/2004, 09:18 PM
George Lynch=CC Deville :eek:

:D :D :D

OUthunder
2/4/2004, 09:26 PM
CC Deville=Pamela Anderson Lee ...but with more make-up.

BajaOklahoma
2/4/2004, 09:36 PM
We had spaghetti for dinner again - with homemade garlic bread.

I was trying to be the best thread jacker for awhile, but it seems like I do a better job of ending them. :rolleyes:

OUinFLA
2/4/2004, 09:42 PM
Seriously?

OUthunder
2/4/2004, 09:45 PM
I'm too young to know what spaghetti is. But I do know the characters on Arthur. :)

Does garlic bread have garlic on it?

BajaOklahoma
2/4/2004, 09:59 PM
I forgot again - Seriously, you idiot!

D.J. is my favorite little sister. We have Arthur Day at school - get to wear the "cool glasses."

The dogs love the garlic bread, if there is any leftovers.
So the question becomes ... is dog breath worse before or after garlic bread?

XingTheRubicon
2/4/2004, 10:06 PM
THIS thread is a little unkept.

Oldnslo
2/4/2004, 10:11 PM
Does this look infected?

OUthunder
2/4/2004, 10:13 PM
I forgot again - Seriously, you idiot!

D.J. is my favorite little sister. We have Arthur Day at school - get to wear the "cool glasses."

The dogs love the garlic bread, if there is any leftovers.
So the question becomes ... is dog breath worse before or after garlic bread?

For the last time, its D.W. NOT D.J.:mad: :p ;)

BajaOklahoma
2/4/2004, 10:40 PM
For the last time, its D.W. NOT D.J.:mad: :p ;)

Gosh, the kids had Full House on before dinner! You are so right!
Do I have to give up my Arthur glasses? :(

OUthunder
2/4/2004, 10:42 PM
Gosh, the kids had Full House on before dinner! You are so right!
Do I have to give up my Arthur glasses? :(

Full House? the Olson twins are hot ....in a jailbait kinda way.:o

BajaOklahoma
2/4/2004, 10:45 PM
Full House? the Olson twins are hot ....in a jailbait kinda way.:o

They either have had, or will shortly have, their 18th birthday.
And you are way too old for them! :D

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 09:45 AM
George Lynch most certainly does not = C.C. DeVille! George has been to the gym since the demise of the Lynch Mob. DeVille still weighs a buck twenty-five.

George Lynch
http://www.hafler.com/featuresystem/images/GeorgeLynch.jpg

C.C. DeVille
http://members.aol.com/moonpics/deville.jpg

TUSooner
2/5/2004, 09:50 AM
I give you credit. That Lynch / DeVille post was pretty useless. Well done!

OUDoc
2/5/2004, 09:50 AM
Does this look infected?
yes

Jason White's Third Knee
2/5/2004, 09:54 AM
The Latest in Deer repellent!!

This is a formula widely used to discourage deer. If you cover your plants well with it, repeating after rainy weather, you will keep the critters away.

Put two eggs in a blender with 1/2 cup of water. Blend very well, at least 2-3 minutes at high speed.

Add 2 cups water and 8 tablespoons of Tabasco sauce and some garlic juice if available.

Blend. Put into plastic bottle - add water to top and refrigerate.

Pour contents into 24 oz. to 1 liter plastic; bottle with fine spray trigger handle.; Spray plants thoroughly. WORKS FOR ALL PLANTS THAT DEER OT OTHER ANIMALS LIKE. (if you add garlic juice will also help with aphids, spider mites, blackspot, etc.)

OUDoc
2/5/2004, 10:00 AM
http://www.thegermanartstudents.com/images/couch1.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/5/2004, 10:04 AM
And even though I wasn't a Dokken fan, everyone knows that Lynch could play his arse off... with a metal washer no less. My wife bought me tickets to a recent Skid Row (w/Johnny Solinger not S. Bach. Pfft. I used to play clubs with that dude in DFW), Vince Neil, and Poison. She dragged me kicking and screaming. I did have fun, but I remember her saying in the middle of CC's solo, "'zat good?" While she was smiling and nodding. I said definatively, "No. He completely sucks." His solo consisted of wild arm swing and jumping while hitting power chords, the part of Eruption that every beginning guitar player whips out at the guitar shop (played poorly), and the usual CC Deville play as fast as you can so know one hears that you don't know any scales drivel, followed with a bend way out of tune and CC grand standing for applause. And did he ever get applause. Man that is the problem with music. CC paved the way for the nineties. Kids grabbed guitars and said, "You don't even have to play well to be on stage!" and then Nirvana, Pearl Jam and others of their ilk took over. Then I got ten years of rich musician angst drilled in to my hear. Oooof.

saucysoonergal
2/5/2004, 10:18 AM
Have you had at least three servings of CDIAB this week?

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 10:20 AM
F*ckin' A, dude, it's been a long time since I've heard the name Solinger! Dallas legend.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/5/2004, 10:23 AM
Yeah, but Timmons is the guy I would always check out. Monte Montgomery when he would come to town. He actually made it up to Champaign about 2 months ago. Wicked.

CDIAB- Decode please?

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 10:38 AM
Timmons, a Denton regular for a while, too.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/5/2004, 10:59 AM
Yeah, well I heard that Yngwie Malmstein is legally changing his middle name to F*cking.

TUSooner
2/5/2004, 01:36 PM
There's only one way to settle this. Look at all the threads that have faded away to pages 2, 3 and beyond. I bet you'll see my handle as the last post. That's as conclusive as a bullet hole in the forehead.
Actually, I have no idea if that's what you'll see. I'm just hoping somebody will actually check it out. Plus, I wanted to use that bullet-hole-in-the-forehead thing.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 01:48 PM
What did jaux say?

TUSooner
2/5/2004, 01:55 PM
He doesn't think pepper jack is all that astounding.

GottaHavePride
2/5/2004, 01:57 PM
He didn't like Billy Jack?

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 02:01 PM
Mack Brown suggests, and John Mackovic agrees...

"More than a thousand years ago, Gruyères was the Swiss word for "forest", as well as the name of a small town in the Swiss Alps. The story is that in Gruyères, cheese was made in kettles that cooked over small piles of burning wood from the forest. When cheese makers needed to buy more firewood, they would use their cheese as payment. Recognizing the connection between the cheese and the forest, the cheese makers named their delicious product Gruyère.

Gruyère can best described as having an earthy, buttery and toasty flavor, with slightly fruity undertones. Its full-bodied taste stands up well with other rich flavors, so think of it as a perfect complement to heartier pastas and entrees.
For snacking or entertaining, try a Gruyère deli platter with prosciutto, thinly sliced ham and salami. If you want to mix it with fruits and nuts, aim for red apples, melons, dates, figs, hazelnuts and walnuts. Gruyère also has a wonderful meltability, making it ideal for sauces, soups, and fondue."

Fruity undertones...salami...yep, this one has Austin written all over it.

GDC
2/5/2004, 02:02 PM
http://www.lclark.edu/~soan221/99wlc/ranch%20dressing.jpg

GDC
2/5/2004, 02:06 PM
Told you.

TUSooner
2/5/2004, 02:06 PM
Gruyere: astounding? or merely enigmatic?

OUthunder
2/5/2004, 02:07 PM
Ranch goes good with anything.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 02:46 PM
Does Ranch go good with anything, or does it go well with anything?

OUthunder
2/5/2004, 03:00 PM
Actually it goes great with everything.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/5/2004, 03:06 PM
Sorry Dokken and TU. After taking a cross section of many threads it would appear that the most consistent thread enders are:

Rooster
RedStick
and Thunder.

You guys totally suck. I will try to come up with more witty interjections and they will derail many a thread, but it seems that I will have a long row to catch up with you losers. I haven't studied your fine works to see what exactly you said to take a perfectly good thread and have people deem it worthless, but in due time.

TigerGirl
2/5/2004, 03:19 PM
I love this site!

bri
2/5/2004, 03:37 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc8.jpg

:D

OUinFLA
2/5/2004, 03:39 PM
Im still waiting to post as I am enjoying the depth of understanding that is taking place.
When I do finally post, the thread will surely die.

Dio
2/5/2004, 03:45 PM
Yeah, well I heard that Yngwie Malmstein is legally changing his middle name to F*cking.

YOU HAVE UNLEASHED THE FURY!!!!

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 03:46 PM
OUinFLA, Satan told Eve that she would not "surely die" if she bit the apple. He lied. She did eventually die.

But, feel free to post anytime. Tiger Girl loves it.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hirorin/jgtigergirl0011.JPG

OUthunder
2/5/2004, 03:53 PM
http://jessi_scartoonpalace.tripod.com/48844dd0.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/5/2004, 03:55 PM

The Fake Don Dokken
2/5/2004, 06:08 PM
I'm no stylist, but Yngwie's hair just looks unhealthy in that picture.

TUSooner
2/5/2004, 06:59 PM
***CDIAB- Decode please?

Chili Dog In A Bowl. Try it with some pepper jack cheese, you'll be astounded. (That is, assuming [Chili Dog In A Bowl] is really food and not code for something else.)

TUSooner
2/5/2004, 08:00 PM
Sorry Dokken and TU. After taking a cross section of many threads it would appear that the most consistent thread enders are:

Rooster
RedStick
and Thunder.

You guys totally suck. I will try to come up with more witty interjections and they will derail many a thread, but it seems that I will have a long row to catch up with you losers. I haven't studied your fine works to see what exactly you said to take a perfectly good thread and have people deem it worthless, but in due time.

Dang!! I thought I was really really crummy, but, alas, I'm only mediocre. But, Knee, that was a truly excellent waste of time for you to do that research. You earned some serious crummy points for that. Well done ! I might even say, I'm astounded at the depths to which you will go for this thread.

BajaOklahoma
2/5/2004, 09:17 PM
Actually, if you go a little further back.... I would be the winner.
I can stop a thread like nobody - it would have been better if it was planned. :rolleyes:

Almost seriously as I watch the visiting cat climb over the gate separating her from the two very big dogs.... I am betting on the cat.

TUSooner
2/5/2004, 09:47 PM
I'd reply, but.........

(Cheer for the dogs; bet on the cat.)

OUthunder
2/5/2004, 10:26 PM
It ends ... right here, right now!

soonerboomer93
2/5/2004, 10:28 PM
i think this thread is what's in norm's leg

BajaOklahoma
2/5/2004, 10:39 PM
I always cheer for the dogs (they are mine anyway), but the cat belongs to my son's girlfriend. The cat is a 6 month old rescue, maybe 8 pounds.
The dogs - a 100 lb. Golden Retriever and a 70 lb. Old English Sheepdog.

The cat won.

She sat by the gate with the dogs on the other side, just watching each other. Out of the blue, the cat reaches through the gate with her vicous claws out and scratches the Golden's nose. He won't go near the gate now. The Old English can hardly see through her hair to even see the cat.

Next week, the cat gets declawed. So the dogs may stand a chance of getting to play with the cat.

Bet this ends the thread. Seriously.

OUthunder
2/5/2004, 10:40 PM
Damn that was a boring post Baja! I only tell you that because your a friend of a friend of a friend. :)

OUinFLA
2/5/2004, 11:03 PM
I played with my cats today.
Since the weather was so nice, I decided to get my boat out of the garage, run the motor hooked up to the water line. While it was running, I got up on the bow, sat in my seat, took a rod and a lure with no hooks and went "cat" fishing in the back yard.
Its not too bad, except when you have to get them out of the landing net to release them.
Not for the weak willed, but definately for the die-hard fisherman who is not getting to go out fishing much lately.

If that doesnt end this thread, perhaps nothing will.

Al Gore
2/5/2004, 11:32 PM
Ranch goes good with anything.Anything??? You gave me an idea with Mrs AG...I will take pics...
The Fake Al Gore.....

Jason White's Third Knee
2/6/2004, 09:33 AM
Dang!! I thought I was really really crummy, but, alas, I'm only mediocre. But, Knee, that was a truly excellent waste of time for you to do that research. You earned some serious crummy points for that. Well done ! I might even say, I'm astounded at the depths to which you will go for this thread.
Jes'call me pepperjack.

Since I have found myself so far behind on the 'thread ender' title, I am going for a new title. 'the guy that keeps the stupid threads going on and on and on.'

Jason White's Third Knee
2/6/2004, 09:36 AM
Actually, if you go a little further back.... I would be the winner.
I can stop a thread like nobody - it would have been better if it was planned. :rolleyes:

Almost seriously as I watch the visiting cat climb over the gate separating her from the two very big dogs.... I am betting on the cat.
I went back to the beginnings of this board in my sampling. You were well represented, but it appeared that you were closer to TU's league than Rooster's. You were probably a total dud on the other board though, I just can't go back to check.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/6/2004, 09:39 AM
I played with my cats today.
Since the weather was so nice, I decided to get my boat out of the garage, run the motor hooked up to the water line. While it was running, I got up on the bow, sat in my seat, took a rod and a lure with no hooks and went "cat" fishing in the back yard.
Its not too bad, except when you have to get them out of the landing net to release them.
Not for the weak willed, but definately for the die-hard fisherman who is not getting to go out fishing much lately.

If that doesnt end this thread, perhaps nothing will.
Cats are pussies.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 10:02 AM
I'm a huge fan of Baja's post. It shows that the cat, an underdog, can win even with the odds stacked against it...2 to 1, or 170 to 8, however you want to look at it.

When you think about it, we, American, were the 8 pound cat during the American Revolution. Britian was the 100-pound dog and the 70-pound dog.

I'm not sure where the Canadians, Indians, French, and Hawaiians fit into the whole Revolution picture. But, I know for sure that we were the 8-pound cat reaching out to scratch the nose of Old Mother England!

TUSooner
2/6/2004, 02:19 PM
I like history. I wish somebody would do a history post on this thread.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 02:24 PM
Here's some history about an Australian lass:
http://sabrinastuff.com/pix/insurance.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/6/2004, 03:42 PM
I like history. I wish somebody would do a history post on this thread.
Talk about the Texas football program. It's history.

Ba-da-bing!

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 03:57 PM
Football? Did someone say, "football"?
http://sabrinastuff.com/pix/sabrina2.jpg

OUthunder
2/6/2004, 04:19 PM
http://store.hbo.com/images/p/SPN/pzBKSPN0005.jpg

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 04:51 PM
I always, always, always change the radio station they start to play a Bon Jovi song.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 04:56 PM
Yo cambia siempre, siempre, siempre la estación de radio que comienzan a jugar una canción de Bon Jovi.

OUthunder
2/6/2004, 05:03 PM
SpongeBob Square Pant is awesomely funny.

On a side note, Dokken was always one of my favorite groups. "It's Not Love" remains my favorite song of there's

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 05:11 PM
"Es ist nicht Liebe."

Don Dokken

OUinFLA
2/6/2004, 05:30 PM
41 inch bust!
awesome

what do you think she insured them against?

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 05:33 PM
Theft? Wind and Hail?

OUthunder
2/6/2004, 05:37 PM
41 inch bust!
awesome

what do you think she insured them against?

Sharp corners and horny hands.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/6/2004, 05:47 PM
It looks like she needed insurance against gaping admirers and spontaneous handspringers...
http://sabrinastuff.com/pix/handstand.jpg

TUSooner
2/6/2004, 06:47 PM
Football? Did someone say, "football"?
http://sabrinastuff.com/pix/sabrina2.jpg
"I have two footballs! Guess where they are?"

TUSooner
2/6/2004, 06:51 PM
After calm reflection, I think a fatal post may be inflicted on a thread and that the thread could die a lingering death. In that situation, under common legal principles, the poster of the lethal post is guilty of killing said thread, even though there may be some passage of time before the thread actually expires. However, the issue of intervening causation can, and usually does, complicate the analysis. I hope this helps.

Oh yeah, the babe is astounding.

[Edit: Correctwd Spellong errirs.]

BajaOklahoma
2/6/2004, 07:55 PM
I went back to the beginnings of this board in my sampling. You were well represented, but it appeared that you were closer to TU's league than Rooster's. You were probably a total dud on the other board though, I just can't go back to check.

I wasn't on the other board, so I am saving you some time! Surely my total posts/thread killing ratio would vault me to the top? If not, can I claim honors for thread jacking? (See dog/cat story above)

Does the dog/cat story qualify as dog/cat smack?

TFDD - I think the French could be parrots. Long lived, noisy, somewhat entertaining, messy - nice to visit, but wouldn't want one to live with.

Seriously, or as much as can be, for a Friday.

TUSooner
2/6/2004, 08:02 PM
I've laid a real stinker on the South Oval. It has the potential to go all the way to page 3 without a single reply! Think of it... so inherently boring, inane, and useless that almost nobody even looks at it. It's my ticket to the bottom.

OUinFLA
2/6/2004, 08:17 PM
Is this the "I'm a bigger loser(or looser if you wish) than you" thread?

I was looking for it, but I lost my way.

TUSooner
2/6/2004, 08:33 PM
Is this the "I'm a bigger loser(or looser if you wish) than you" thread?

I was looking for it, but I lost my way.
I hate to mention it again.....it's about a fringe Mardi Gras parade. Long and boring post and of no interest unless you plan to be there drinking in the streets and watching the crazies (as I plan to). This "race to the bottom" is stressful!

OUinFLA
2/6/2004, 08:50 PM
I've laid a real stinker on the South Oval. It has the potential to go all the way to page 3 without a single reply! Think of it... so inherently boring, inane, and useless that almost nobody even looks at it. It's my ticket to the bottom.

IMO, you can not possibly claim that distinction until you have posted a thread where no one even looks at it. Lack of replies has too much ambiguity. You have no way of knowing whose life you might have influenced by just reading your so called worthless topic. You may have been the reason someone decides to be an astronaut and becomes the first person to step upon the surface of Mars.
Imagine how low you would feel if you went through life thinking you had actually achieved the bottom of poster notariety, and were proud of the fact, when all of a sudden you are watching CNN while that persons steps out onto the surface of the Red Planet and says, "One small step for man,,,,,,,,,, and without the encouragement of TUSooner back in 2004, this giant step for mankind would not have occured."

But, keep trying, always keep your objective unobtainable.
:)

BajaOklahoma
2/6/2004, 09:05 PM
Well, I messed up TUsooners chance at no replies - ooophs! I won't do it again.

TFDD - what was the name of the American actress that was killed in a car wreck somewhere down South - 50's or 60's? Her daughter was in the car, I think. Jane Mansfield??? That's who I thought of when I saw your pictures.

OUinFLA - I am not sure what to think of you anymore now that you have a Horn saying you are okay.... That's a bit scary.

Are we lack-of-post-viewing counting now?

TUSooner
2/6/2004, 09:10 PM
IMO, you can not possibly claim that distinction until you have posted a thread where no one even looks at it. Lack of replies has too much ambiguity. You have no way of knowing whose life you might have influenced by just reading your so called worthless topic. You may have been the reason someone decides to be an astronaut and becomes the first person to step upon the surface of Mars.
Imagine how low you would feel if you went through life thinking you had actually achieved the bottom of poster notariety, and were proud of the fact, when all of a sudden you are watching CNN while that persons steps out onto the surface of the Red Planet and says, "One small step for man,,,,,,,,,, and without the encouragement of TUSooner back in 2004, this giant step for mankind would not have occured."

Very touching (sniff).

swardboy
2/6/2004, 10:04 PM
Boy, those low carb subs at Subway are really good.

BajaOklahoma
2/7/2004, 02:12 AM
I love fresh bread.

OUinFLA
2/7/2004, 07:51 AM

this is not as easy as it sounds.

webfoot
2/7/2004, 12:48 PM
There's only one way to settle this. Look at all the threads that have faded away to pages 2, 3 and beyond. I bet you'll see my handle as the last post. That's as conclusive as a bullet hole in the forehead.
Actually, I have no idea if that's what you'll see. I'm just hoping somebody will actually check it out. Plus, I wanted to use that bullet-hole-in-the-forehead thing.

Actually, on occasion, bullet holes to the head have been known to cure certain forms of mental disease.

BajaOklahoma
2/7/2004, 01:21 PM
this is not as easy as it sounds.

Wet blanket!

Semi-seriously, you idiot!

TUSooner
2/7/2004, 02:33 PM

Imagine, if you can, a thread so inherently inane and boring that NO ONE would even take a look !! Alas, such depths can never be attained. But wait, how about a thread entitled: "Only [insert disgusting social group here] should read this thread." ??

OUinFLA
2/7/2004, 02:57 PM
If you could manage to be on "everyone's" ignore list, would that provide you with a solution for obtaining the less than worthy goal of posting a thread that no one would view?

I would think the "disgusting social group" idea would fail when you found out you had kindred spirits on the forum.Not only would that be enlightning, it would be even more devestating to find that you were now friends with a group of people you really felt were "disgusting".....................wait a min.......
I need to rethink that.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/7/2004, 03:44 PM
Baja,
The gal I keep posting is some British or Australian chick from the 50s or 60s who went under the name "Sabrina" as a pin-up girl.

I don't know who was killed in the car accident, but I know that "Sabrina" has some very nice pre-silicone era assets

She apparently drove a Ford Zephyr

http://sabrinastuff.com/pix/sabrina-s41.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/7/2004, 04:00 PM
After calm reflection, I think a fatal post may be inflicted on a thread and that the thread could die a lingering death. In that situation, under common legal principles, the poster of the lethal post is guilty of killing said thread, even though there may be some passage of time before the thread actually expires. However, the issue of intervening causation can, and usually does, complicate the analysis. I hope this helps.

Oh yeah, the babe is astounding.

[Edit: Correctwd Spellong errirs.]
It's the killer that has no conscience that is the most effective and a killer that is unaware if his killing is least likely to talk. Who owns those boobs?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/7/2004, 04:06 PM
I wasn't on the other board, so I am saving you some time! Surely my total posts/thread killing ratio would vault me to the top? If not, can I claim honors for thread jacking? (See dog/cat story above)

Does the dog/cat story qualify as dog/cat smack?

TFDD - I think the French could be parrots. Long lived, noisy, somewhat entertaining, messy - nice to visit, but wouldn't want one to live with.

Seriously, or as much as can be, for a Friday.n

I don't have the authority to make those kinds of decisions. I declared myself the greatest thread ender and I was living the dream until I actually went back through the threads and saw how many those other guys torched. Thunder scatter shoots the board. A clear case of diligence paying off for him. He earns his title. Rooster has an acute talent for dulling the grooves of the reader. He is an apathy dessiminating dynamo.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/7/2004, 04:13 PM

I know what you mean. Sometimes after reading some of my past posts I do feel inspired to be the first person on mars. I feel like I should be shot out of a cannon or flung from a catapult or maybe I could get one of those ACME rockets.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/7/2004, 04:17 PM
Imagine, if you can, a thread so inherently inane and boring that NO ONE would even take a look !! Alas, such depths can never be attained. But wait, how about a thread entitled: "Only [insert disgusting social group here] should read this thread." ??
NAMBLA! CAN WE USE NAMBLA?!

Jason White's Third Knee
2/7/2004, 04:18 PM
LSU fans are sorry drunks.

ENA should have played.

Why is it AD and not AP?

TUSooner
2/7/2004, 04:25 PM
***Thunder scatter shoots the board. A clear case of diligence paying off for him. He earns his title. Rooster has an acute talent for dulling the grooves of the reader. He is an apathy dessiminating dynamo.

An "apathy dessiminating dynamo"? Can't touch that.

TUSooner
2/7/2004, 04:26 PM
LSU fans are sorry drunks.

ENA should have played.

Why is it AD and not AP?
I'd definitely skip the first 2. No comment on the 3rd.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/7/2004, 04:32 PM
My wife wants me to go to WalMart. Sure it's a Nazi organization, but that happy face mascot is so inviting.

BajaOklahoma
2/7/2004, 05:02 PM
I am pretty impressed that this thread is now at 115 posts - no way would I have thought that it would go this far.

There should be a thread titled "don't look, you idiot." But it would a great idea if the names of the people who looked would be automatically listed......
Wonder who would be the first?

OUinFLA
2/7/2004, 05:18 PM
Seriously?
I would just think you posted it for me.
So, the answer is....................me.

BajaOklahoma
2/7/2004, 05:29 PM
Ding, ding, ding..... we have a winner!
I knew you would be first! :D :D

OUinFLA
2/7/2004, 05:32 PM
I'ver never won anything before!!!!!!
I have so many people I want to thank.
first there is...............well.......uh..........ok, Baja for always making me think she is talking to me when she says "Seriously, you idiot!"
(what'd I win?)

BajaOklahoma
2/7/2004, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure - Ben ate it already.
Oh, well. Better luck next time!

notweak2
2/7/2004, 08:35 PM
You don't rule, Tommy Gallion rules. Those glasses rule and spizgitty sucks.

OUinFLA
2/7/2004, 09:02 PM
I really dont understand how someone can perform a threadjacking...............

BajaOklahoma
2/7/2004, 10:01 PM
I am thinking about cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow. Those frozen one that sit out all night and double in size. The aroma of fresh bread. Drizzled in white frosting....

Or should I make biscuits and gravy?

OUthunder
2/7/2004, 10:49 PM
Peanuts ...get your peanuts here!

OUinFLA
2/7/2004, 10:54 PM
Or should I make biscuits and gravy?

Could I drop by for breakfast?

OUthunder
2/7/2004, 10:58 PM
Gravy ...get your gravy here.

Indiots
Indiots
Indiots

OUthunder
2/8/2004, 11:09 AM
Gravy ...get your gravy here.

Indiots
Indiots
Indiots

Heh! Told you so.

BajaOklahoma
2/8/2004, 11:30 AM
Homemade biscuits and homemade gravy, ummmmm.
Sorry you missed it this morning.
There's a great little mom-and-pop (without the mom) cafe down the street that makes great food. Only open for breakfast and lunch. Always packed, cash only. Poor Richard's. Second best biscuits and gravy.

TUSooner
2/8/2004, 04:22 PM
biscuits & gravy = Sooner soul food

Harry Beanbag
2/8/2004, 07:06 PM
I didn't read one word of this thread, just thought I should get involved. :)

Jason White's Third Knee
2/8/2004, 07:25 PM
I grew up in NM and we didn't have rolled enchiladas. We had stacked enchiladas and wewould put a fried egg on the top. The enchilada sauce is different too. It's mostlygreen or red chilis in chicken stock (other meat stocks are nice too) garlic, salt and love.

jdsooner
2/8/2004, 08:06 PM
Well, I grew up in Krebs and all we ate was Italian sausage, lamb fries, and spaghetti. We washed it all down with Choc beer. There's nothing like lamb fries and Choc beer for breakfast!

BajaOklahoma
2/8/2004, 09:14 PM
I grew up in NM and we didn't have rolled enchiladas. We had stacked enchiladas and wewould put a fried egg on the top. The enchilada sauce is different too. It's mostlygreen or red chilis in chicken stock (other meat stocks are nice too) garlic, salt and love.

We lived in Albuquerque for a while. Love the cuisine. We thought it was funny to find jalapenos available at Mickey D's, now they have them here too.
I miss the availability of chilis here. :(

OUthunder
2/8/2004, 10:14 PM
This thread has become very competitive.

I hate it when a patient goes septic on me.

BajaOklahoma
2/8/2004, 10:44 PM
This thread has become very competitive.

I hate it when a patient goes septic on me.

Not competitive, it's culinary. Go fix some B & G, you'll feel much better.

And I wouldn't think this thread is septic. Contagious maybe, not septic.

Thread jacking - when there's nothing else to do.

bugtussle
2/9/2004, 02:43 AM
Sonny Threadkiller.

You're probably not old enough to get the reference, Knee, but then I didn't know some college radio band stole the name.

Speaking of stealing, I like the new sig. You know you screwed your team and the entire conference, doncha, huh?

Hell, I wrote it, and I knew it wasn't funny enough to steal. :mad:

TUSooner
2/9/2004, 07:19 AM
Schwab's used make great hot dogs, but I don't know if they still do.

OUthunder
2/9/2004, 08:11 AM
Velveeta is really government cheese with fancy packaging.

caphorns
2/9/2004, 09:44 AM
Anyone know how they came up with the title "Moster" for the movie I saw this weekend? Either way, the pipe scene reminds me too much of 65-13. I had to avert my eyes. Thank god she found that freaking gun!

Crusader
2/9/2004, 10:01 AM
My thread on the Recruiting board = 185 views and no replies. I am the king!

TUSooner
2/9/2004, 10:10 AM
My thread on the Recruiting board = 185 views and no replies. I am the king!
That is impressive.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 10:15 AM
All of those points scored at the Pro Bowl this weekend.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 10:17 AM

Ranchos Huevos, I believe it's called. Delicious, too!

caphorns
2/9/2004, 10:53 AM
FDD - sounds earily like Huevos Ranchero.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 11:43 AM
Yes, good point, caphorns. Time to go to the Mexican restaurants for breakfast again to brush up a little on my comida grammar. :D

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 11:43 AM
Sonny Threadkiller.

You're probably not old enough to get the reference, Knee, but then I didn't know some college radio band stole the name.

Speaking of stealing, I like the new sig. You know you screwed your team and the entire conference, doncha, huh?

Hell, I wrote it, and I knew it wasn't funny enough to steal. :mad:
Sonny Threadkiller- Don't get it.

Not old enough- I am 34. I don't know if that is old enough, but I don't get that either.

Stealing- I changed my sig like 2 minutes ago and once again, you are waaaaayyyyyyyyy out there. I screwed the conference?

Hell, you wrote what?

Thank you for the most confusing post EVAR! It is indeed a classic. You may expound if you like or leave it in it's present form.

TUSooner
2/9/2004, 11:47 AM
Sonny Sixkiller
Wash U QB?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 11:56 AM

Ranchos Huevos, I believe it's called. Delicious, too!

Nope. We had huevos rancheros and it's a different dish. You have to remember that there are only about 8 inngredients in mexican food, and the items named are depending how they are arranged.

Burrito- flour tortilla, meat, cheese, beans
Deep Fried Burrito- chimichanga
Burrito with corn tortilla- enchilada
open enchilada- tostada

It goes on like that.

Anyway huevos racheros is mainly eggs and cheese on a corn or flour tortilla smothered in ranchero sauce, which is a tomato based hot sauce and is usually served warm. Good stuff.

The NM stacked enchilada is like a stack of pancakes. corn tortilla, then meat and/or cheese, repete, repete, and put a nice green or red chili sauce on top followed with the fried egg! Very unusual for the rest of the country, but typical in NM. It's sooooooooooo good.

I actually found a place that you can buy REAL RED CHILI enchilada sauce. It's just like the sauce that I would get back home. I got it from a place called "The Shed" in Santa Fe. I had eaten there and saw a jar of it. I had them ship me a case! I have a lot of eating to do, but I am on a diet. Ain't that a bitch. It'll take forever to finish. If you are in to red chili, I give this stuff four stars. It's worth the trouble!

bugtussle
2/9/2004, 12:07 PM
Thank you for the most confusing post EVAR!

Thank you, thank you very much. I've always hoped to have a record on SoonerFans, those don't come cheap, you know.

Hint: Snyder...Carroll...bad mojo...sacrificed chicken.

I can see where you'd go the plausible deniability route, though.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 12:13 PM
Thank you, thank you very much. I've always hoped to have a record on SoonerFans, those don't come cheap, you know.

Hint: Snyder...Carroll...bad mojo...sacrificed chicken.

I can see where you'd go the plausible deniability route, though.
What? I get the blame for those losses? AND the conference sucking? Sheesh. I'll change my posting name to Atlas. I remember dancing in chicken blood, but I don't remeber the rest. Refresh my memory please.

... and congrats on the title.

bugtussle
2/9/2004, 12:19 PM
Sonny Sixkiller
Wash U QB?

Ding, ding, ding!

Check out the throwback, bro!

http://shop.sportingnews.com/store/sell?partno=EBB-NCAAFJER-005&category=14317,283,3872&AID=10299743&PID=673632

Not that I or anybody here would care. Screw the Texas of the Northwest.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 12:20 PM
Huevos Ranchos, Ranchos Heuvos, New Mexican Flapjacks...it doesn't matter to me. Just pass the Mexican food to me as fast as you can, man!

MiccoMacey
2/9/2004, 12:25 PM
Sorry if this was posted earlier, but no way am I going to read the entire thread to find out.

There is probably some logarithm that some math freak on this board could design that can prove this theory.

You'd have to check ALL the threads, and see how many were ended by poster A.

Then divide by the total number of posts to get some kind of Post/thread killer ratio.

If you REALLY believe you are the thread killer of all thread killers, give it a try.

Otherwise, I declare you both MTKC (Mythical Thread Killer Champions). :D

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 12:27 PM
Who was poster A? Was he related to Racer X?

bugtussle
2/9/2004, 12:30 PM
What? I get the blame for those losses? AND the conference sucking? Sheesh.

Sheesh indeed. Your ritualistic animal sacrifice bad mojo negating routine needs some work, dude.

Might have had something to do with LSU, too.

MiccoMacey
2/9/2004, 12:42 PM
Poster A is the illigitimate son of Racer X.

TUSooner
2/9/2004, 02:23 PM
Ding, ding, ding!

Check out the throwback, bro!

http://shop.sportingnews.com/store/sell?partno=EBB-NCAAFJER-005&category=14317,283,3872&AID=10299743&PID=673632

Not that I or anybody here would care. Screw the Texas of the Northwest.
heh
I may be old, but I can still remember a things - provided thay are unimportant enough...

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 02:27 PM
Sheesh indeed. Your ritualistic animal sacrifice bad mojo negating routine needs some work, dude.

Might have had something to do with LSU, too.
I have never been so baffled by a poster in my cyberlife. Your posts are so nebulous that I can hardly make out a humanoid outline through the soupy fog. Each time I read your posts, I gaze in to space with a searing stare in effort to catch a mere fragment of meaning from your blurred and twisted scribe. I feel as if I am trapped in a conversation with a being from babble or that my five senses are different then yours. I tip my hat to you sir, or if that didn't make sense how about, Banana mayonaise grappled shooting horn talon. I am truly in the presence of greatness.

TigerGirl
2/9/2004, 02:27 PM
Why does everybody say EVAR????

Golly, I'm so confused...

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 02:34 PM
Huevos Ranchos, Ranchos Heuvos, New Mexican Flapjacks...it doesn't matter to me. Just pass the Mexican food to me as fast as you can, man!Oh, it matters. Trust me. There used to be a place on Greenville Ave called "the Flying Burro". They served a few authentic NM dishes. The owner was from Silver City. I don't think that you can get that kind of food in big D any more. Sure the Blue Goose has good fajitas and there are a lot of killer taquarias (sp?), but I love the NM stuff. It's the chili. It's the C H I L I ! Too many people hand me tomatillo sauce when I say green. God forbid, someone thinks you mean habanero sauce. Holy Crap! That stuff has no taste besides HOT. I like hot, but I like taste too. Green chilis are the perfect balance. If I find a place (through the grapevine of course) I'll let you know.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 02:35 PM
Why does everybody say EVAR????

Golly, I'm so confused...
It's tradition. And it carcks me up.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 02:53 PM
Fantastic, Knee. I've been to Blue Goose and kind it overrated. Wish I'd been able to try the Flying Burro. Here in Dallas, I prefer Casita Dominguez and Hererras.

My Greenville Avenue favorite is actually an Italian place called Pietro's way down GA close to The Arcadia.

TigerGirl
2/9/2004, 03:03 PM
It's tradition. And it carcks me up.

Good enough for me.

You know I did go to LSU so my spellin ain't so super anyway...

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 03:08 PM
Ode to a Tiger Girl

http://www.stars-on-7-inch.com/index_c/casuals/tara_tiger_girl.JPG

bugtussle
2/9/2004, 03:16 PM
I have never been so baffled by a poster in my cyberlife. Your posts are so nebulous that I can hardly make out a humanoid outline through the soupy fog. Each time I read your posts, I gaze in to space with a searing stare in effort to catch a mere fragment of meaning from your blurred and twisted scribe. I feel as if I am trapped in a conversation with a being from babble or that my five senses are different then yours. I tip my hat to you sir, or if that didn't make sense how about, Banana mayonaise grappled shooting horn talon. I am truly in the presence of greatness.

Heh. Try being a Nebraska fan, there's a lot of that sh*t going around. :p

You know you'll never be able to end this thread, right? One of the mods is going to have to come and post screw you guys and lock it.

OUinFLA
2/9/2004, 03:21 PM
why would someone want to end it?

bugtussle
2/9/2004, 03:24 PM
why would someone want to end it?

I should think if one is gloating about being the best threadkiller EVAR, they would want the last word. Knee's gonna hafta get a lot more boring, though, maybe describe in excruciating detail something he found in his belly button.

TigerGirl
2/9/2004, 03:30 PM
Ode to a Tiger Girl

http://www.stars-on-7-inch.com/index_c/casuals/tara_tiger_girl.JPG

Didn't they win a Grammy last night?

Bourbon St Sooner
2/9/2004, 03:47 PM
I don't understand anything going on in this thread. Can somebody 'splain it to me?

Oh. Thanks in advance.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/9/2004, 03:52 PM
I don't understand anything going on in this thread. Can somebody 'splain it to me?

Oh. Thanks in advance.

http://www.dailyillini.com/nov00/nov07/poop.jpg

TUSooner
2/9/2004, 04:15 PM
I don't understand anything going on in this thread.....

It's working !!!!

Bourbon St Sooner
2/9/2004, 04:17 PM
Tanx TFDD. Now it's all clear (in a Mardi Gras at midnight kind of way).

TUSooner
2/9/2004, 04:54 PM
Tanx TFDD. Now it's all clear (in a Mardi Gras at midnight kind of way).
You got it. :D

OUthunder
2/9/2004, 07:45 PM
Sometimes a cigar ...is just a cigar

http://www.lacasadeltabaco.com/history/images/cohiba.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 10:47 PM
Fantastic, Knee. I've been to Blue Goose and kind it overrated. Wish I'd been able to try the Flying Burro. Here in Dallas, I prefer Casita Dominguez and Hererras.

My Greenville Avenue favorite is actually an Italian place called Pietro's way down GA close to The Arcadia.
In the same area as Stans' Blue Note and the Blue Goose, etc, there is a place called The Grape. It's a great place to eat. Small and not terribly pricey, but damned good food. It's a tiny bit on the snobbery tip, but great food and libation. It was one of my favs. Greenville is a wealth of culinary delights.

I really miss the sports bars. I used to play flag football at the village country club with a bunch of old high school buddies from NM and a few yankees. Afterwards it was over to Two Rows or humperdink's for some fine brews and college football. Good times, good times.

My wife liked the Riatta in FW. It's a pretty good steakhouse. Let's see. Main Street BBQ in Euless is seriously good, but you need to bring your own beer. Italiano's in Hurst is good. man I could delve deep in to this. I lived there for quite a while and really enjoyed it.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/9/2004, 11:02 PM
Anyway, so I started boxing again just last week. I used to box in Addison at Eric Mattingly's place. Here is a similar training facility, but this is more geared towards circuit type training instead of group training. It's a tough workout, but I am enjoying it and I need to shed a ton of weight. Boxing whips the weight off and it's a hell of a lot more entertaining than a tread mill. Phooey. I got all excited and got on Ringside.com and got some new wraps and some gloves (that I wanted for years and finally bought) and a pair of martial arts shoes by ASICS (the ugliest shoes EVAR!!!!) I am doing a Body For Life kind of thing and I am supplimenting with boxing. Sweeeeeeeet.

OUthunder
2/10/2004, 09:15 AM
Coffee & Donuts. Nothing says breakfast like this combination.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/10/2004, 09:23 AM
Coffee & Donuts. Nothing says breakfast like this combination.
Nothing gives me the jitters like that combination.

OUthunder
2/10/2004, 09:26 AM
Nothing gives me the jitters like that combination.

That's the whole point and if you throw in the Caribou coffee & Krispy Kreme donuts combination, the jitters are x3.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/10/2004, 09:37 AM
Knee,
I went to The Grape the night before the 2002 OU-Texas game. Good eats. Two Rows was an automatic for lunch back in the day (mid to late 90s) when I worked in the Merrill Lynch building at Mockingbird and 75. Never been to Riatta, but I'll be in Fort Worth for a few days at the end of this month, so maybe then.

The great thing about the DFW area, for sure, is the great restaurants. There are so many good non-franchised outfits that it gets hard to remember all of the ones you've patronized.

Good times in Dallas.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/10/2004, 10:55 AM
Knee,
I went to The Grape the night before the 2002 OU-Texas game. Good eats. Two Rows was an automatic for lunch back in the day (mid to late 90s) when I worked in the Merrill Lynch building at Mockingbird and 75. Never been to Riatta, but I'll be in Fort Worth for a few days at the end of this month, so maybe then.

The great thing about the DFW area, for sure, is the great restaurants. There are so many good non-franchised outfits that it gets hard to remember all of the ones you've patronized.

Good times in Dallas.
Yeah, I am trying to remember some of the gems like the Grape, but alas. The Riatta used to be at the top of the tallest building in FW and a tornado hit it. I am sure you remember. That tornado sucked! My house was right in the path and it jumped over me. I was on 30 heading home and the thing jumped me too! Lots of big gnarly hail! Anyway, I don't know where they stuck the Riatta, but I am sure it's still good. There is another place in FW. I'll have to do some research. Small, cheap italian place. Great food and the best jazz pianist plays there 6 nights a week and has for decades. Sometimes musicians will sit in with him. Usually a good relaxing time and it will impress a date for chickenfeed. Of course I can't remember the name of the joint...

OUthunder
2/10/2004, 02:18 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ROS/SPR-6112.jpg

Crusader
2/10/2004, 02:25 PM
http://grapemumb.50megs.com/grape.gif

The Fake Don Dokken
2/10/2004, 02:40 PM
Oh, yeah...The Grape Ape. Nobody did it like Hanna-Barbera...nobody.

OUthunder
2/10/2004, 04:05 PM
http://www.topthat.net/webrock/images/dinolick.jpg

Crusader
2/10/2004, 05:58 PM
http://www.cavescove.com/rickishay/banana/Comic2/c2cov_b.jpg

BajaOklahoma
2/10/2004, 06:21 PM
Yeah, I am trying to remember some of the gems like the Grape, but alas. The Riatta used to be at the top of the tallest building in FW and a tornado hit it. I am sure you remember. That tornado sucked! My house was right in the path and it jumped over me. I was on 30 heading home and the thing jumped me too! Lots of big gnarly hail! Anyway, I don't know where they stuck the Riatta, but I am sure it's still good. There is another place in FW. I'll have to do some research. Small, cheap italian place. Great food and the best jazz pianist plays there 6 nights a week and has for decades. Sometimes musicians will sit in with him. Usually a good relaxing time and it will impress a date for chickenfeed. Of course I can't remember the name of the joint...

I thought they closed it down, after trying another location. But I could be wrong. It is not in the phone book.......

OUthunder
2/10/2004, 06:52 PM
Seven freakin pages. Wow this thread deserves an award ...

http://www.trophies2go.com/images/productimages/rosesinglestream.jpg

BajaOklahoma
2/10/2004, 10:03 PM
So close to 200 too!
JWTK, you should be so proud to have a thread go far! Ummmm, can I have your autograph? ;)

OUinFLA
2/10/2004, 10:20 PM
why is everything always about the numbers?
doesnt quality count anymo.........oh, sorry, this is a forum board, right?

BajaOklahoma
2/10/2004, 10:42 PM
why is everything always about the numbers?
doesnt quality count anymo.........oh, sorry, this is a forum board, right?

Can you honestly say that you thought this thread would go this far? Honestly?
Wait, I am sorry. I forgot who I was talking to....... :D

Obnoxiously, you idiot!

OUthunder
2/10/2004, 10:44 PM
Can you honestly say that you thought this thread would go this far? Honestly?
Wait, I am sorry. I forgot who I was talking to....... :D

Obnoxiously, you idiot!

Your not C&C Dean. That kinda name calling will get you banned!

OUinFLA
2/10/2004, 11:10 PM
Not if it's true!

Wait.........did I just admit something???????

BajaOklahoma
2/11/2004, 12:18 AM
Not if it's true!

Wait.........did I just admit something???????

Not "just." You admitted it a long time ago. Back when I was still learning to spell. ;)

Thunder, are you an idiot too?

I think the greatest thread ender should be the one posting #200 on this thread. And with my luck, it won't be me! :(

Stupidly, you idiot!

The Fake Don Dokken
2/11/2004, 09:13 AM
In a hurry this morning?

http://www.mrbreakfast.com/images/p_puffs.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/11/2004, 10:10 AM
Hmm. Yeah, this has turned in to some kind of personality pot piere (like I can spell french). While I was wishing to be adorned with a crown and flowing robes as the great thread ender after you, the veiwing, posting public ignored this thread, I learned that you are not just posting names. You are people. People who love and laugh. People with a story to tell. People with opinions beyond the love of OU. People who like cartoons and restaurants.

Here is where I would normally break in to song (nttawwt). I may not be the greatest ender on the SF.C board, but I feel that I have somehow brought us all just a little closer together.

I am going to strip naked, eat some jello and watch some Groovie Ghoulies.

TUSooner
2/11/2004, 11:01 AM
I'm not worthy to be #200, so I'll post now and say that this thread has meant more to me than yesterday's lunch, a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread, with chili cheese Fritos because the machine has no original Fritos.

OUthunder
2/11/2004, 11:05 AM
Fruity Pebbles is the best.

http://web.kraftfoods.com/postcereals/images/pebbles_snowman.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/11/2004, 11:09 AM
That reminds me, my wife had never had nor heard of Frito Pie until recently. It's a nutritional cornerstone, but it was at many a swim party when I was a kid and I liked it. Where the hell did she live? Commies must have infiltrated.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/11/2004, 11:10 AM
Doink.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/11/2004, 11:10 AM
Woooooopeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

The Fake Don Dokken
2/11/2004, 11:15 AM
I'm not sure it's really legal to eat jello in the nude. Check local statutes before proceeding. It appears, though, to be legal stuff for wrestling and foreplay...

http://www.phreak.co.uk/anemone/jello.jpg http://www.gigglingmarlin.com/graphics/jello.jpg

BajaOklahoma
2/11/2004, 09:35 PM
Way to go JTK! It is only fair that you, the originator of this thread, get to be the Greatest Thread Ender! Be sure to add this to all of your posts.

I guess I need to go back and try for thread jacker supreme. It's all that's left....

Tearfully, you idiot!

OUthunder
2/11/2004, 10:08 PM
Way to go JTK! It is only fair that you, the originator of this thread, get to be the Greatest Thread Ender! Be sure to add this to all of your posts.

I guess I need to go back and try for thread jacker supreme. It's all that's left....

Tearfully, you idiot!

Geez, Baja. Do you have no sense of class or taste. The jello thread posted above, should have been the end all! But now you have trampled on fertile ground. Way to go ...seriously ....you ...idiot!:D

OUinFLA
2/11/2004, 11:00 PM
I seem to have lots of relatives on this board!

BajaOklahoma
2/11/2004, 11:22 PM
Geez, Baja. Do you have no sense of class or taste. The jello thread posted above, should have been the end all! But now you have trampled on fertile ground. Way to go ...seriously ....you ...idiot!:D

Had it been anything but Jello.... I mean, do you really like Jello? Bill Cosby is funny, but Jello?
And JTK deserves congrats! Have you no manners? After all the suffering, he wins anyway.... :mad: ;)

You are whinning, you idiot!

OUthunder
2/12/2004, 09:14 AM
Had it been anything but Jello.... I mean, do you really like Jello? Bill Cosby is funny, but Jello?
And JTK deserves congrats! Have you no manners? After all the suffering, he wins anyway.... :mad: ;)

You are whinning, you idiot!

Yes, I am whining but I do it oh so well. As for jello. There are two types of jello ...jello brand gelatin, and jello pudding. I like pudding but my kids like both. So, in there honor, I defended jello lovers, big & small around the world! Butterscoth pudding is the best, but certain morons probably like Tapioca, chocolate, vanilla or some type of swirl.

You are slipping, you mook!<----Lion King reference for the elderly

http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/0rec/03/03pudding1.jpg

OUinFLA
2/12/2004, 09:37 AM
age smack.........
cheap shot

OUthunder
2/12/2004, 02:11 PM
age smack.........
cheap shot
Heh!:D

Seriously, you mook.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/12/2004, 04:40 PM
I read that Colin Powell gave some whippersnapper what for in a hearing yesterday, when a congressman was questioning Bush's NG service. The congressman's assistant was making a gesture and Powell dressed him down. I love that guy. I'd totally vote for him for president. He is a badass. I say we try to get Stoops to recruit him. Would Powell scare the hell out of you or what? Nowadays if someone gives me crap, I couldn't care less who it is, but that guy would rattle me. He's got those pointy eyebrows and all.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/12/2004, 05:28 PM
I'm going to vote for W. again unless he rapes a nun or raises taxes.

http://www.cis.rit.edu/~srm2417/bluebanzai/go/iraqi-carpool.jpg

OUthunder
2/12/2004, 05:34 PM
I'm going to vote for W. again unless he has a mishap with the following ...

http://www.cigars-review.org/images/bo_inmen.gif

Spray
2/12/2004, 05:48 PM
Okay, I skipped all the way to the end of this entire thread. Is it over yet?

Spray
2/12/2004, 05:53 PM
Oh, and

The Fake Don Dokken
2/12/2004, 06:32 PM
Thunder :D

OUinFLA
2/12/2004, 08:52 PM
You see why this thread cant die?
NO ONE CAN STAY ON TRACK!!!!

Am I the only non-thread-jacker on here?

TUSooner
2/12/2004, 09:09 PM
I officially surrender. I'll let my inane and dismal posts seek their lowest level on greener threads. Plplplplplplplplp!

BajaOklahoma
2/12/2004, 09:52 PM
You see why this thread cant die?
NO ONE CAN STAY ON TRACK!!!!

Am I the only non-thread-jacker on here?

I think that this qualifies as thread-jacking by virtue of my reply. :D
Is this thread-jacking smack?

You blew it, you idiot! :mad: ;)

Jason White's Third Knee
2/13/2004, 09:52 AM
I think that this qualifies as thread-jacking by virtue of my reply. :D
Is this thread-jacking smack?

You blew it, you idiot! :mad: ;)
I'll vote for W again. He's done well with what he's had to work with. Who is the alternative? Pfffft.

This thread is the acorn that becomes the mighty oak.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/13/2004, 10:09 AM
Knee,
I can't vote for Kerry because, you know, the whole weasel factor following the Vietnam War thing.

OUthunder
2/13/2004, 10:11 AM
I'd rather look at W then Kerry. Kerry looks like one of the guys in the Rolling Stones.

TUSooner
2/13/2004, 10:21 AM
Knee,
I can't vote for Kerry because, you know, the whole weasel factor following the Vietnam War thing.
What if a candidate were a weasel during the war? Just askin'........

OUthunder
2/13/2004, 10:23 AM
What if a candidate were a weasel during the war? Just askin'........

Hey ...I thought you surrendered.:D

Jason White's Third Knee
2/13/2004, 11:09 AM
I like W. He may not be the greatest of al time, but I can't see anything that he has done particularly wrong. I listen to all of the press and they are wonderful at speculation and second guessing. W is going after the bad guys that need it. We were attacked and if I were president... well, let's be glad I am not. The economy is bouncing back (like he had anything to do with it's going up or down). He has actually tried to make compromises with the democratic party. Whether the congress plays ball is an indictment on the congress. Personally, I would love to see a libertarian candidate that had some momentum. That would be cool. Get gov out of my face and let me keep my money, How nice.

TUSooner
2/13/2004, 11:12 AM
Hey ...I thought you surrendered.:D
Just call the the Roger Clemens of the SO. :D But I'm trying to quit again!

OUthunder
2/13/2004, 11:30 AM
Just call the the Roger Clemens of the SO. :D But I'm trying to quit again!

Don't expect a Hummer or anything of those sorts. You might be able to sueeze a Bud Light out of some of the folks thogh ...;)

OUthunder
2/13/2004, 01:47 PM
http://www.onefunsite.com/images/plumber.jpg

I refuse to let this thread die. Its my bread & butter.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/13/2004, 03:28 PM
Don't expect a Hummer or anything of those sorts. You might be able to sueeze a Bud Light out of some of the folks thogh ...;)
What are you, my wife?

The Fake Don Dokken
2/13/2004, 03:31 PM
Weasel = protested the Vietnam War.

Those who protested the Vietnam War cannot also say that they accept our involvement in Korea and World War II.

In World War II, we were asked to prevent the Axis powers, led by Germany and Japan from subjugating neighboring countries and slaughtering the people they perceived to be their political enemies.

In Korea, we were asked to prevent the communists in North Korea from slaughtering the people they perceived to be their political enemies and causing totalitarianism to be spread throughout the region.

In Vietnam, we were asked to prevent the communists in North Vietnam from slaughtering the people they perceived to be their political enemies and causing totalitarianism to be spread throughout the region.

You can't have it both ways. People who protested the Vietnam War, particularly when (1) they had served and (2) at the time of their protest knew there were still Americans fighting daily, are the vilest scum in the history of American politics.

Many people in those days joined the National Guard. I applaud them for doing that instead of burning their draft cards and running around with Jane Fonda-types denouncing our opposition to totalitarian regimes...Robert Kerry. Or, those who protested America on foreign soil...Bill Clinton.

Viva Bush.

OklahomaTrombone
2/13/2004, 03:34 PM
So...Is this thread on its death bed yet?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/13/2004, 03:37 PM
So...Is this thread on its death bed yet?
This has become the Wayne Brady Show of threads... except this has lasted longer.

OUthunder
2/13/2004, 03:48 PM
This has become the Wayne Brady Show of threads... except this has lasted longer.

Just the man holding him down.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/13/2004, 06:07 PM
http://www.cristinaonline.com/new_site/spanish/avion/2003/images/feb/wayne.b.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/14/2004, 11:37 AM
Just the man holding him down.
I hate the man.

I am watching Mr. Show on PVR(tivo). It is sooooo awesome. How is SNL and Mad TV more popular?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/14/2004, 11:57 AM
My kiddo just woke up so I had to turn it off. Too many dirty words and she already says 'shoot' all the time at 1 and a half. It's only a matter of time. ''

I just saw a commercial for My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. If you don't watch this show, whatch it. It's hilarious. It's practical joke stretched out over weeks and the guy just tortures the girl. It's great. And this is coming for a reality show hater.

OUthunder
2/14/2004, 01:19 PM
I guess you can have your cake & eat it too.

http://www.fox.com/bigfat/wallpaper/cake_800.jpg

BajaOklahoma
2/14/2004, 07:15 PM
Thunder, I love your wedding picture! Your wife is gorgeous. And you are just as classey as I knew you would be!!! ;)

I, for one, am amazed that this thread has gone on this long.
And that it has been jacked so many times.

OUthunder
2/14/2004, 07:21 PM
Thunder, I love your wedding picture! Your wife is gorgeous. And you are just as classey as I knew you would be!!! ;)

I, for one, am amazed that this thread has gone on this long.
And that it has been jacked so many times.
heh, my wife is gorgeous, but I'm a little better looking and not quite as fat. As you know, I am obnoxious though.:p

101sooner
2/14/2004, 07:33 PM
Daytona on Sunday. W will be there. Biffle has the pole in the #16 car with Sadler in the #38 M&M's Ford on the outside. Look out for the Jaimie in the #42 Havoline Dodge. Chip Gannassi racing looks like they have a fast car and a great young driver. Tony Stewart in the#20 Home Depot Chevy looks fast. Jr. won the first of the twin 150's, but I think the #24 in the Dupont Chevy looked like he was sandbagging before he got tangled up in the pits and overheated.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/16/2004, 11:17 AM
Hey, anyone know of a good free site to post pics so I can link them here? I'd like to be one of the cool guys now.

OUthunder
2/16/2004, 11:26 AM
You just couldn't let this thread die ...could you?;)

Say hello, to my new friend.

http://www.tgw.com/images/products/clubs/menswoods/taylormade/4090/a-r540xd.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/16/2004, 11:34 AM
Nope, this has become a cool thread that people can express anything on without leaving the football pages. I like it.

Nice driver. I have a Titleist 970d 9.5. I like to call it the Canon or the Big Dog, but I suck so bad that I usually leave it in my bag and hit the 3 wood. That one is a Goldwin.

Do you know of a free site to post pics here?

It's supposed to hit 50 degrees here this week. Thank you God...or Jesus or Allah, or Buddha or Zeus, or Odin, or Quetzalcoautl or the Force, or whoever wants to take credit. Keep it up. It's good work you are doing this year.

OUthunder
2/16/2004, 11:41 AM
Nope, this has become a cool thread that people can express anything on without leaving the football pages. I like it.

Nice driver. I have a Titleist 970d 9.5. I like to call it the Canon or the Big Dog, but I suck so bad that I usually leave it in my bag and hit the 3 wood. That one is a Goldwin.

Do you know of a free site to post pics here?

It's supposed to hit 50 degrees here this week. Thank you God...or Jesus or Allah, or Buddha or Zeus, or Odin, or Quetzalcoautl or the Force, or whoever wants to take credit. Keep it up. It's good work you are doing this year.

I have my own homepage and I just post them there, then here, except pictures like the one below.

I demo'd three drivers this weekend, Mizuno MP-001, Adams RedLine, and the Taylor Made. The Adams has a HUGE head, so that one got nixes. I wanted the Mizuno to add to my already impressive Mizuno collection, but the ebay price was too nice too pass up. I paid $227 for the TM, brand new. I'm soooo stoked!

The Mizuno is a very nice stick ...

http://www.tgw.com/images/products/clubs/menswoods/mizuno/4217/image.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/16/2004, 11:48 AM
http://www.daily-3.com/golf/titleist/wood/975d.jpg

Oops. It's a 975d. My bad. I think Tiger Woods used one. I like it, but I have a wicked slice and have to hit it just right and it carries a long way for me. I got it used and had it regripped. It was $180.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/16/2004, 11:49 AM
http://www.daily-3.com/golf/titleist/wood/975d.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
2/16/2004, 11:52 AM
Hah? Hello. Whathahey?

The Fake Don Dokken
2/16/2004, 12:17 PM
An Insolent Puppet Roils Canadian Politics
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS
Published: February 16, 2004

TORONTO, Feb. 15 — Conan O'Brien came to Toronto last week, and he nearly started a civil war. Just kidding, sort of.

On a taped segment on Thursday night's "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" on NBC, the puppet Triumph the Insult Comic Dog visited the Winter Carnival in Quebec City and touched the third rail of Canadian politics by telling the Québécois they ought to learn English since they live in North America.

"So you're French and Canadian, yes?" Triumph asked a passer-by in a Continental accent. "You're obnoxious and dull."

If that were not enough teasing along the delicate cultural divide between Francophone and Anglophone Canadians, the puppet told another: "I can tell you're French, you know. You have that proud expression, that superior look."

And of a third, rather plump, man the puppet asked: "Are you a separatist? Maybe you should try separating yourself from doughnuts first."

Worst of all, perhaps, the Toronto audience laughed heartily.

Such dialogue was hardly what Toronto's tourism authorities had in mind when they invited Mr. O'Brien to bring his show here — along with Canadian comic stars like Jim Carrey and Mike Myers — to boost American interest in a city that is still hurting from last year's SARS epidemic.

The four-night production did fill an estimated 700 hotel rooms, and gave some part-time work to scores of stagehands who have had a lot less work in recent months because of SARS and a rising Canadian dollar.

But the seemingly harmless if crass remarks of a puppet created a blaze of protests on the floor of the House of Commons and became fodder for national politicians seeking to win Québécois votes. Canada is in the midst of the biggest political scandal in more than a generation, but the foul-mouthed puppet was still front-page news and heavily covered on national television.

"We can all make jokes about each other but you don't start telling people in Quebec they have to speak another language," said Stephen Harper, a Conservative member of Parliament who is a contender for Prime Minister in elections expected this year. "That's completely unacceptable."

Alexa McDonough, a member of Parliament from the social democratic New Democratic Party, demanded that the show return an estimated $750,000 it received in Canadian taxpayer's promotional money for coming to Toronto. She characterized the puppet act as "vile and vicious."

CHUM television, the local broadcaster, cut the puppetry act out of a rebroadcast of the episode and issued an apology. Leading Quebec politicians generally refused to comment.

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, a character created by the comic and writer Robert Smigel, appears often on "Late Night." Triumph has landed some controversial shots before, and his targets have included the rapper Eminem and "Star Wars" fans. But his latest television fray could be the biggest since the 1999 "South Park" animated movie "Bigger, Longer and Uncut" farcically depicted a war between Canada and the United States.

Some commentators expressed puzzled amusement at all the fuss. A headline in Saturday's Toronto Star read: "Oh, Canada! We let ourselves be baited by a dog puppet." Nevertheless an editorial in the same issue of The Star said the sketch "wasn't clever it was hateful and, yes, racist."

The editorial went on to say, "O'Brien would never have dared such a stunt at home in New York City with American Hispanics or Jews," and added: "Goodbye, Conan. Don't come back soon."

Political satire is a big part of Canadian culture, and it can be rather ribald. It can also be rather anti-American, with hefty helpings of insults about President Bush and American ignorance about things Canadian. Crude anti-French jokes are not uncommon outside Quebec, but they are generally told in private along with other ethnic humor considered politically incorrect.

One reason nerves became so frayed was that the Triumph the Insult Comic Dog routine came just three weeks after Don Cherry, the CBC hockey commentator and an hero among a certain class of rough-and-tumble Anglophone Canadians, poked fun at French Canadian and European players for wearing protective visors on their helmets.

That remark was one in a string of statements made over the years deemed unfair to Québécois players, leading the CBC to design a seven-second delay system to suppress any future insults before they are broadcast.

Tensions in Quebec have subsided since a 1995 separatist referendum went down to a narrow defeat, and laws designed to protect the French language have been effectively enforced. A pro-federalist premier was elected in Quebec by a landslide last year.

Mr. O'Brien stopped short of an apology, although in his fourth and final taping of the week, he said, "For those of you who don't know me, I'm the guy who was hired to make Don Cherry look good."

Marc Liepis, a spokesman for NBC, said neither Mr. O'Brien nor the network would have any further comment.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/16/2004, 12:23 PM
God allmighty! What wussies.

The Fake Don Dokken
2/16/2004, 12:51 PM
The Star Wars Nerds interviews...classic

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nerds.html

Jason White's Third Knee
2/16/2004, 02:09 PM
The Star Wars Nerds interviews...classic

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nerds.html
Worth every second. That was hilarious.

OUthunder
2/16/2004, 06:13 PM
I haven't seen the sun in a few days, so forgive me ...

http://lighthousegetaway.com/lights/MA/thatcher32.jpg

BajaOklahoma
2/16/2004, 06:46 PM
JWTK,
It is 5:30 PM and a calm 64 outside. Yes, we had snow 2 days ago! That's the only good thing about Baja!
I wonder if this thread can last until football starts up.
Found another Baja student leaving the state for OU! :D Today was good!
Thunder you owe your wife - bigtime! Buying that club and spending all of your time online....... Buy some orange golfballs and go play.

Yeah, I now have 2 stars! Seriously!