PDA

View Full Version : I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

OUthunder
2/28/2004, 12:15 AM
Dude, you are so jealous of this thread. How does it feel to be a regular poster of this board and not be a part of this cool club. Man, you must have felt like Tiger Woods at Fuzzy Zellar's masters meal.

:D :D :D

OUinFLA
2/28/2004, 12:24 AM
the sad thing is this thread started off making some sense, then it didnt,
now it is begining to start making sense again.
Im confused

BajaOklahoma
2/28/2004, 08:44 AM
Im confused

Ummm, Fla, we knew that! But we are too. This thread seems to mirror our thought processes, which is kinda scarey. But I like it. Different, but not weird.
:D

And congrats to JWTK on the 500. Thunder, that was your chance to get a real number and not a pity post number. Fla, you've got to get in on this too!

Got to dig out all of my winter OU gear - we will be seeing the Nebraska soccer coach in 2 1/2 hours. :(

OUinFLA
2/28/2004, 09:02 AM
Got to dig out all of my winter OU gear - we will be seeing the Nebraska soccer coach in 2 1/2 hours. :(

uh oh....... is soccer child thinking of becoming a cornhusker?

BajaOklahoma
2/28/2004, 10:19 AM

No way! Our team is scrimmaging the older team in our club. One of those girls is thinking bugeaters. I am confused because I thought she had already signed her letter of intent with another, much smaller school........
The daughter is one of 3 girls on her team who are a grade ahead of their temammates. It's those August birthdays! Makes'em too young to play with the kids in their grade, but a grade ahead than their teammates. Can't win.

OUthunder
2/28/2004, 12:25 PM

I can see it now ...BajaHusker. Kinda has a ring to it.

OUscab
2/28/2004, 12:43 PM
Can anyone explain how to "Field Dress" a longhorn?

BajaOklahoma
2/28/2004, 02:18 PM
I can see it now ...BajaHusker. Kinda has a ring to it.

No way!
That would, however, be better than being a horn. :D

OUinFLA
2/28/2004, 02:46 PM

Did you mean "Full Field Dress"? maybe this will help.......

http://members.cox.net/czarsooneroff/Takeaknee.jpg

OUthunder
2/28/2004, 03:28 PM
OUinFla, HEH!!!

BajaOklahoma
2/28/2004, 03:38 PM
OUinFla, HEH!!!

Thunder, Sienna is way too close to orange, so watch it!

OUthunder
2/28/2004, 10:42 PM
How about this color in honor of BajaHusker???:D

OklahomaTrombone
2/28/2004, 10:58 PM
So anyone want to summerize this thread?

BajaOklahoma
2/28/2004, 11:49 PM
How about this color in honor of BajaHusker???:D

Thanks, red works since there isn't a crimson. She is a Sooner. :D And very happy to be one. Our friends would have been surprised if she had chosen to go anywhere but OU.

I just thought it would be nice for the Nebraska coach to come to Plano and see Crimson & Cream. ;)

BajaOklahoma
2/28/2004, 11:51 PM

No, that's part of the fun. You really should go back and read the the first 515 or so.... They are highly educational and informative.

Seriously?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/29/2004, 01:50 AM
Isn't that what TRRW did to Chris at the RRS? or should I just fark this one?

OUthunder
2/29/2004, 09:17 AM

Just call it the anti-south oval thread. No name calling, no cliques, no talk about gays, religion, or someone's daily bad luck. Just a good old thread about what your feeling and thinking about at any certain time.

I think its been kinda fun and a much needed shot of human kindness!

TUSooner
2/29/2004, 10:06 AM
I, for one, am totally opposed to being opposed to things!

OUinFLA
2/29/2004, 06:55 PM

I am unsupportive of your total oppostion to being opposed to things.

Boomer
2/29/2004, 08:40 PM
This thread is just goofy. But very entertaining. I don't think it will ever go away

Boomer
2/29/2004, 08:50 PM
What diet drink do you like?

OUinFLA
2/29/2004, 09:32 PM
Coors Light

BajaOklahoma
2/29/2004, 10:25 PM

I support your position of being totally opposed to being opposed to things!

Add 525 to my list! :D
Seriously.

Ike
2/29/2004, 10:30 PM
Ive been avoidning this thread for a while...time to get back into something on the football board tho. aside from that, this is a worthless post

TUSooner
2/29/2004, 11:16 PM
*** this is a worthless post
Then you've come to the right place.

Ike
2/29/2004, 11:26 PM
heh...post count padding here I come...:D

SweetheartSooner
3/1/2004, 12:25 AM
diet beverages succc

GDC
3/1/2004, 09:04 AM
http://www.webcom.com/inty/retrotopia/store_pix/fatman3.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
3/1/2004, 10:02 AM
What diet drink do you like?
I'll go with Propel. I also like Fruit2O. I just don't really like the taste of diet sodas, etc. I remember that I liked Tab when I was a kid, but I think it had saccarine in it. I guess they quit making Tab when they found out a pint a day would give lab rats cancer.

GDC
3/1/2004, 01:01 PM
Diet Big Red is good.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/1/2004, 02:29 PM
Diet Big Red? That's a little off the beaten path. Anyone remember Rhondo?

The Fake Don Dokken
3/1/2004, 03:09 PM
Okay, I've been out of town for a few days, but now that I'm back, let me first to say...

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~zhihengw/images/others/com_toi.jpg

TexasLidig8r
3/1/2004, 04:18 PM
After this past weekend, I think that garter belts and seamed stockings on a woman is the greatest invention since electricity.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/1/2004, 04:23 PM
After this past weekend, I think that garter belts and seamed stockings on a woman is the greatest invention since electricity.
Finally got a password to dirtygranny.com did ya?

GDC
3/1/2004, 05:37 PM
Rhondo?

Vaguely. Maybe. I know I once had a horse named Rondo. Which reminds me, anyone remember Roy Rogers soda?

http://www.gono.com/museum2003/soda%20can%20brands/soda%20can%20brands.htm

The Fake Don Dokken
3/1/2004, 08:38 PM
Rondo...Thirst Crusher

SoonersEnFuego
3/1/2004, 08:50 PM
Red Tornado

next to Mountain Lightning

SoonersEnFuego
3/1/2004, 08:51 PM
dNL is the greatest drink ever.

OUscarb
3/1/2004, 09:07 PM
I support your position of being totally opposed to being opposed to things!

I'm opposed to diet beer....................oh, ..and black licorice

Captain Obvious
3/1/2004, 09:44 PM
This is a really long thread.

Ike
3/2/2004, 02:38 AM
I tried to quit smoking this week. in the end, I decided to go back. no one likes a quitter.

ouflak
3/2/2004, 08:24 AM
Well, this thread had a nice run...

GDC
3/2/2004, 08:29 AM
http://www.csupomona.edu/~av/howthingswork/Howstuffworks%20How%20Fuel%20Gauges%20Work_files/fuel-gauge-empty.jpg

OUthunder
3/2/2004, 08:57 AM

OUthunder
3/2/2004, 08:58 AM

OUthunder
3/2/2004, 08:59 AM

OUthunder
3/2/2004, 08:59 AM

OUthunder
3/2/2004, 09:00 AM

On a side note ...if you are a golfer looking for a new set of irons ...The Mizuno MX-23 are awesome.

OUthunder
3/2/2004, 09:01 AM

I finally posted a numerical milestone on this "happy thread."

MP-001

Jason White's Third Knee
3/2/2004, 09:43 AM
Now that was completely cheap. I applaud you.

I spelled Rondo wrong. Hmm. And I am known for my immpekable spelling. Must be a comet doing a fly by or something. At least a couple of people remember Rondo. I liked it. It looked like a beer can.

On occasion I'll have a Piranha from EAS. It looks like a beer can too. Probably why I like it.
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/sylvia_fang_blanketlaugh2.jpg

The Fake Don Dokken
3/2/2004, 10:04 AM
http://www.bmoviecentral.com/bmoviecentral/reviews/graphics/ss/hin/hercules.jpg

Hail, Governor!

Jason White's Third Knee
3/2/2004, 10:05 AM
http://www.bmoviecentral.com/bmoviecentral/reviews/videos/Hercules%20In%20New%20York.wmv

Hail, Governor!
They jacked your link, Don.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/2/2004, 10:05 AM
I know, the sissy-weenies!

The Fake Don Dokken
3/2/2004, 10:09 AM
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/61/184961.jpg

OUinFLA
3/2/2004, 10:25 AM

I finally posted a numerical milestone on this "happy thread."

MP-001

That's just pathetic....well, the way you got there was pathetic.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/2/2004, 02:38 PM
Man, I was just looking for a place to get "Mad Movies" and found a page of comments on Jumptheshark.com . The link that they have listed doesn't work any more. That was a GREAT show, taking classic movies and replacing the voices with comedians. I would love to have a reel of those babies.

TexasLidig8r
3/2/2004, 06:19 PM
What the hell does jump the shark mean anyway?

And.. what is the response to .... "SNAKE!"

Is it.. "korda?".. or.. "Quota?"

OUinFLA
3/2/2004, 06:41 PM
Nice pic of the kids there JWTK, that one looks just like you.
:)

Oh, and your new avatar makes me tired.

BajaOklahoma
3/2/2004, 06:46 PM
That's just pathetic....well, the way you got there was pathetic.

You are just mad that you didn't beat Thunder to it! And he he has a "real number" instead of the pity number.

So why do I get the unattractive red X instead of the picture.... Sometimes it seems everyone gets it and sometimes I think I am the only one.
:confused:

OUinFLA
3/2/2004, 08:35 PM
You're the only one.
I've told you that before.

OUthunder
3/2/2004, 09:23 PM
"X" marks THE spot! :D

BajaOklahoma
3/2/2004, 10:37 PM
I am so confused.... I know that's normal for me.
But should I be happy or sad that orange won/lost last night? I did get to tease a few.... but was it worth it?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/3/2004, 10:04 AM
Baja--RED X- right click it and hit 'show picture' . That might help.

Liddy- The response to "SNAKE" is- "Yes, I am. And you are?" Jumping the shark refers to that Happy Days episode where Fonzy jumped a shark on water skis. According to the guy that coined the phrase, it is the point at which you know something (a tv show for instance) has reached it's peak and there is nothing but downhill from here on out. It can be used on anything though, ie, "Jim's girlfriend really jumped the shark when she took that assertiveness class."

FLA- That picture just carcks me up. Wacky kid and wackier dog. The avatar is only going to get more crazy as I get more bored. I was thinking replacing the legs with a dragster tire doing a burnout a la the Roadrunner. My avatar has jumped the shark.

OUthunder
3/3/2004, 10:59 AM
FYI, Henry Winkler, better known as "The Fonz," is currently doing a voice for Clifford the Big Red Dog's, Puppy Days on PBS Kids. He is the bird.

On a side note ...has anyone seen the Clifford The Big Red Dog movie yet in the theatre? We're thinking about taking the little ones to see it this weekend.

TUSooner
3/3/2004, 11:14 AM
Mine read the books when they were little and watched some Clifford videos. I really wanted to post my 1000th on this thread but I forgot. NTAGARA

Jason White's Third Knee
3/3/2004, 01:06 PM
Great websites revisited:

http://www.stephentakacs.com/index.html

www.fattenup2.com (http://www.fattenup2.com)

OUthunder
3/3/2004, 01:23 PM
BTW, has anyone been called gay yet in this thread? If not ...your all ragin flamin gay!;)

Jason White's Third Knee
3/3/2004, 01:47 PM
I think I said something about punching a heavy bag like it was a big gay presbyterian democrat. Know of any good totally disturbed sites?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/3/2004, 04:50 PM
FINE! www.fugly.com (http://www.fugly.com)

BajaOklahoma
3/3/2004, 06:23 PM
FYI, Henry Winkler, better known as "The Fonz," is currently doing a voice for Clifford the Big Red Dog's, Puppy Days on PBS Kids. He is the bird.

On a side note ...has anyone seen the Clifford The Big Red Dog movie yet in the theatre? We're thinking about taking the little ones to see it this weekend.

Thunder, I am really starting to worrry about you! Too much PBS, way too much!

JWTK, I like the new avatar. The dragster tire would be jumping the shark (JTS).

OUinFLA
3/3/2004, 07:30 PM
... Know of any good totally disturbed sites?

as a matter of fact.........

http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9671&page=1&pp=30

BajaOklahoma
3/3/2004, 10:21 PM
as a matter of fact.........

http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9671&page=1&pp=30

Exactly!
Good call.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/4/2004, 08:48 AM
Exactly!
Good call.
No, not that. Really bent stuff that I can find weird pics on. I have laid out 3 perfect examples of the thing I am talking about. These sites are a goldmine for fledgling farkers such as myself. Watch, I'll show ya.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/4/2004, 09:02 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/TransEddie.jpg

Zippity zip and BINGO!

Jason White's Third Knee
3/4/2004, 09:17 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/Eddie+pose.jpg

... or BaBING!

Jason White's Third Knee
3/4/2004, 09:32 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/Eddie+claus.jpg

If you can't see the beauty in this, then I pity you.

OUthunder
3/4/2004, 09:52 AM
Those are the best "farked" X's, that I've ever seen. The pic of Eddie is plain sick man!:D

Jason White's Third Knee
3/4/2004, 09:55 AM
Which one? They are all of eddie. Right click the X and then click show picture. You won't be pleased.

OUinFLA
3/4/2004, 11:13 AM
Which one? They are all of eddie. Right click the X and then click show picture. You won't be pleased.

You may actually win the title of the thread we are all participating in. That could actually make me quit looking! I know it hurt my eyes.

TUSooner
3/4/2004, 11:19 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/Eddie+claus.jpg

If you can't see the beauty in this, then I pity you.
Coffee came out my nose. Don't you EVER do that again!

OUthunder
3/4/2004, 11:25 AM
How could you have sex with a chick that fat? Come on ...I know some of you fellas have expertise in the field!:D

The Fake Don Dokken
3/4/2004, 05:11 PM
Feelings, nothing more than...feelings....

BajaOklahoma
3/4/2004, 05:36 PM
Okay JWTK, the right click worked - unfortunately. I have been collecting Santas for a couple of years. I am not sure that I can do that any more. You are sick! Sick, I tell you! :mad:

Shocked.

OUthunder
3/4/2004, 05:37 PM
You have to say one thing about Ms. Santa ..."baby got fat!"

BajaOklahoma
3/4/2004, 08:44 PM
As soon as we get the kids out of the door tomorrow - Spring Break!
I am so ready.

OUthunder
3/5/2004, 08:45 AM
Its a winter wonderland outside! Supposed to have 7 inches of snow by noon today. I think we received five inches overnite. And I thought golf was right around the corner. Lots of closings today.

And to think ...99% of the snow had already melted away. Hello March.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/5/2004, 09:27 AM
http://www.pargolf.com/parg/ornament%20seasons%20greetings%20snowman.jpg

OUinFLA
3/5/2004, 10:31 AM
Its a winter wonderland outside! Supposed to have 7 inches of snow by noon today. I think we received five inches overnite. And I thought golf was right around the corner. Lots of closings today.

And to think ...99% of the snow had already melted away. Hello March.

Oh, I am so sorry.............
It is 78 outside right now with an expected high of 84.........just like yesterday........and the day before.........and tomorrow.........and Sunday......
10-15kts wind is keeping me off the water though, oh, and the Sargent Fishing Show at the Fairgrounds. You buy golf clubs to admire when the snow is on the ground..........I am off to buy yet another fishing rod.
I love the weather in Florida.
:D:D:D

OUthunder
3/5/2004, 10:38 AM
Oh, I am so sorry.............
It is 78 outside right now with an expected high of 84.........just like yesterday........and the day before.........and tomorrow.........and Sunday......
10-15kts wind is keeping me off the water though, oh, and the Sargent Fishing Show at the Fairgrounds. You buy golf clubs to admire when the snow is on the ground..........I am off to buy yet another fishing rod.
I love the weather in Florida.
:D:D:D

I have something to show you and its not a "smoke signal!":p
On the other hand, my middle finger is retired these days due to road rage.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/5/2004, 10:53 AM
Okay JWTK, the right click worked - unfortunately. I have been collecting Santas for a couple of years. I am not sure that I can do that any more. You are sick! Sick, I tell you! :mad:

Shocked.
Serously, if I got you to stop buying collectible Santas then I feel nothing but good about my work.

OUthunder
3/5/2004, 02:41 PM
http://wilstar.com/images/patrick2.gif

Jason White's Third Knee
3/5/2004, 03:16 PM
That is so bunk. I am on the U of I campus and there are a ton of drunk kids running around in honor of the unofficial St. Patty's day. Bunk, I tells ya.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/5/2004, 03:18 PM
Is that U of I the University of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, or Indonesia?

OUthunder
3/5/2004, 04:01 PM
Is that U of I the University of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, or Indonesia?

Check his location under his avatar.

Your welcome in advance.

BajaOklahoma
3/5/2004, 05:04 PM
Serously, if I got you to stop buying collectible Santas then I feel nothing but good about my work.

Are you my husband? Or did he put you up to this? I may have to keep buying them, just to spite you! :D

Okay, I thought about it. I AM going to keep buying. In fact, I may have to run over right now and get a new one..... ;) My OU Santas are cute.

BajaOklahoma
3/5/2004, 05:13 PM
Poor Thunder, so close to golfing again.
Did you hear about the one handed golfer in Fla - not that I am suggesting anything, you understand. OUin FLA, is this you?

One-handed golfer sinks 3 holes in one

by Associated Press

VENICE, Fla. (AP) -- A Florida golfer defied the odds, racking up three holes in one in the past six months, all while swinging one-handed.

According to the National Golf Foundation, the odds of an amateur golfer hitting a hole in one are 12,600 to 1. The odds of what 68-year-old Bill Hilsheimer of Nokomis accomplished could short-circuit a calculator.

His most recent was last week at the 157-yard, par 3 13th hole at the Bird Bay Executive Golf Course in Venice. In January, he aced a 157-yard hole at the Gulf Gate course in Sarasota and in September, he had another ace on a 105-yard hole on a course in Ohio.

Not bad for a player who lost most of his right hand 59 years ago when he was run over by a train in Columbus, Ohio. Hilsheimer, who has a 15 handicap, doesn't use his right arm when he swings.

Robby Robertson, the owner-manager of Bird Bay, was fertilizing the 13th tee when Hilsheimer hit his most recent ace.

``It's not easy to even hit the green on that hole,'' Robertson said. ``I've never seen anything like what Bill has done.

Hilsheimer's injury occurred when he and friends were scurrying home after playing on a river bank. As Hilsheimer ran between railroad cars, the train jerked as it started and he fell over the coupling. The wheel ran over his hand, pinning him on the rail.

Hilsheimer's right hand was cut almost in half. He is missing most of the thumb and first two fingers, as well as much of the palm.

``It could have been worse; it could have been my head,'' he said.

Despite the accident, Hilsheimer played football, basketball and baseball in high school, winning 13 letters and becoming an all-state linebacker. He took up golf at 16.

``No one ever told me I couldn't do it,'' he said. ``I'd like to think I'm an inspiration for people. They should say, 'If that guy can do it, anybody can do it.'''

Hilsheimer retired to Florida in 1996 after working 35 years as a photo engraver for the Akron Beacon-Journal newspaper. He and his wife, Dorothy, raised six children. ``I never had much time to play golf,'' he said. ``Now, I'm playing four or five times a week.''

The holes-in-one were the first of his career.

``I waited 50 years to get one. Now, they seem to be coming in bunches,'' Hilsheimer said. ``The first one, I was playing with my father-in-law on his 94th birthday party, so it was really special.''

Information from: Sarasota Herald-Tribune, http://www.heraldtribune.com

OUthunder
3/5/2004, 05:19 PM
Baja, I'm sure your sincere in your grief for me! About the one handed golfer ...It can't be OUinFla because the only golf he plays is putt-putt golf.

OUthunder
3/5/2004, 05:20 PM
What the hell ....599

BTW, I decided on a different shaft in my new driver ...

OUthunder
3/5/2004, 05:21 PM
600 ...BABY!

What type of shaft you ask . A Fujikura ProVista 70.

BajaOklahoma
3/5/2004, 05:22 PM
600 ...BABY!

What type of shaft you ask . A Fujikura ProVista 70.

You Turkey! Congrats.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/6/2004, 05:01 PM
Are you my husband? Or did he put you up to this? I may have to keep buying them, just to spite you! :D

Okay, I thought about it. I AM going to keep buying. In fact, I may have to run over right now and get a new one..... ;) My OU Santas are cute.
I am sorry, but you asked for this. Call it an intervention.http://home.att.net/~snafuu/santanaked.gif
http://www.babyhans.com/santacon2001/images/sc21_jpg.jpghttp://home.planet.nl/~adsec/tpp-28-x-mas/images/Kerstman_dronken03.jpg
http://www.thepartyworld.com/GiGi-152.jpg

OUthunder
3/6/2004, 07:21 PM
Santa porn ...YIPPEE!

BajaOklahoma
3/6/2004, 08:10 PM
JWTK,
Now I know you have to be my husband! Only he would be that low....Santa porn! :( Sigh!

Depressed.

OUthunder
3/7/2004, 07:32 AM
I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/spongebob/img/bob_left1.gif

Jason White's Third Knee
3/7/2004, 01:55 PM
Dang. Kinda giving Mr Baja a beating aren't you? I am just a guy that limits his collecting to OU stuff. Mt wife has an assload of troll dolls, just in case you ever get in to those.

BajaOklahoma
3/7/2004, 03:48 PM
Dang. Kinda giving Mr Baja a beating aren't you? I am just a guy that limits his collecting to OU stuff. Mt wife has an assload of troll dolls, just in case you ever get in to those.

Well, I do have OU Santas - and they stay out on the bookshelves in the den for the whole year. The other Santas get put away.
Then there are my OU Santa ornaments - on the OU Christmas tree (new this year). I confess that there are some non-Santa items on the tree. My mother has even made a Christmas Tree skirt for it - I haven't seen it yet. :D
Remember this keeps me off the streets.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/8/2004, 10:28 AM
Well, I do have OU Santas - and they stay out on the bookshelves in the den for the whole year. The other Santas get put away.
Then there are my OU Santa ornaments - on the OU Christmas tree (new this year). I confess that there are some non-Santa items on the tree. My mother has even made a Christmas Tree skirt for it - I haven't seen it yet. :D
Remember this keeps me off the streets.
So if I use Red and white xmas lights on my house can I keep them up all year and call them Sooner lights?

BajaOklahoma
3/8/2004, 01:32 PM
Works for me - as long as they aren't orange &white or orange & black.....

And who on Earth decided that an orange & white or orange & black tree is acceptable for Christmas? I mean, really. My cousin, who normally is fairly tasteful for a major Pokie, has an orange & black tree. Puke!
The only good orange is a bowl.

GDC
3/8/2004, 02:59 PM
Witness...

http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11344

BajaOklahoma
3/8/2004, 03:36 PM
Witness...

http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11344

It certainly puts you in the running...

Ahhhh, Spring Break. A sunny, 74 at 2:30. :D I have to enjoy it quick - next week will be ......

GDC
3/8/2004, 05:22 PM
My spring break is next week. 216 hours of doing absolutely nothing.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/8/2004, 05:28 PM
Christmas means toys...

http://www.actionfarmtoys.com/pictures/12501.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
3/9/2004, 11:36 AM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/swk.php

This is greatness. It's the Starwars kid. JIC you haven't seen him. There are some remixes out there that are toooooo funny.

OUthunder
3/9/2004, 11:48 AM
I was willing to help this thread die. But it appears to be immortal!

So, I'll add to the diversity of this thread.

http://www.chamisamesa.net/morphine.gif

This is the chemical make-up of Morphine ...not the band. Just wanted to share some CE with you. Enjoy!

Jason White's Third Knee
3/9/2004, 11:52 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/1000+posts.jpg

It's official. I am a badass.

OUthunder
3/9/2004, 11:56 AM
That red X is bad!

The Fake Don Dokken
3/9/2004, 12:17 PM
Knee,
That video clip reminds me of Chris Farley in that Ninja movie he did...
http://www.canoe.ca/MovieImagesB/bh_ninja2.jpg

http://chrisfarley.netmegs.com/ninja/sounds/iamone.wav
http://chrisfarley.netmegs.com/ninja/sounds/weapons.wav
http://chrisfarley.netmegs.com/ninja/sounds/secret.wav

BajaOklahoma
3/9/2004, 12:33 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/swk.php

This is greatness. It's the Starwars kid. JIC you haven't seen him. There are some remixes out there that are toooooo funny.

Future flag boy?
How did he not break that camera lens?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/9/2004, 12:33 PM
Christmas means toys...

Great. Now you've pissed off RoboJesus.
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/Robojesus.jpg

BajaOklahoma
3/9/2004, 12:44 PM
I was willing to help this thread die. But it appears to be immortal!

So, I'll add to the diversity of this thread.

http://www.chamisamesa.net/morphine.gif

This is the chemical make-up of Morphine ...not the band. Just wanted to share some CE with you. Enjoy!

Show off!
I barely made it through Chem I - good thing my neighbor was a future pharmacist.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/9/2004, 12:47 PM
http://wk.doubleukay.com/starwarskid/StarWarsKid2.wmv

http://starwarskid.com.fasthost.tv/swk_anh.wmv

I thought that you guys had seen this kid. He is awesome! Try those links for some of the remixes. There are a bunch out there.

BajaOklahoma
3/9/2004, 12:52 PM
http://wk.doubleukay.com/starwarskid/StarWarsKid2.wmv

http://starwarskid.com.fasthost.tv/swk_anh.wmv

BTW, congrats on the 1,000!
I really liked the second one.
But I still think Flag boy.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/9/2004, 01:12 PM
Knee,
Oklahoma State's male flag girls were hilarious this year! Highlight of the day for the Pokes.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/9/2004, 01:19 PM
Knee,
Oklahoma State's male flag girls were hilarious this year! Highlight of the day for the Pokes.
God, I remember! If you were going to be a flag person and you were a dude, wouldn't you intentionally man up your moves? Those guys (actually I only remember one) were really girlie. I'd be real mechanical and rigid like a marine doing marching drills or something. that guy was hopping and twirling like he had a magic wand.

OUthunder
3/9/2004, 02:15 PM
BTW, congrats on the 1,000!
I really liked the second one.
But I still think Flag boy.

Baja, Congrats on 700! At this rate you'll catch OUinFla!

I say that you give OUinFla the .......

http://www.fujikuragolf.com/vistapro70.jpg

TUSooner
3/9/2004, 02:40 PM
Just dropped in to see what's up. As usual, it's nothing. Well done. Carry on.
Oh yeah, today, March 9, is the birthday of Amerigo Vespucci (1451-1512)

Jason White's Third Knee
3/9/2004, 03:01 PM
Gilligan or Mrs. Howell?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/9/2004, 03:49 PM
On another thread I was discussing the alphabet and how complicated it is. It's simply not necessary. Here is my new more efficient alphabet.

A B D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Z adding & for 'th'.

Mutj beter. Don't iu &ink. Just emagen hao simpl &es cud bi!

Ike
3/10/2004, 02:25 AM
Knee, I think even that is too much...I propose getting rid of the vowels altogether and just having one generic vowel symbol. how about @. and dropping all silent vowels too..

@@n't &@s k@@l?? m@ks r@@d@ng m@tj m@r @ntr@st@ng! :)

ok...maybe not :D

TexasIsOUsBtch
3/10/2004, 04:13 AM
I'm just here to pad! I want to get my second star before two-a-days start this fall!!!

BajaOklahoma
3/10/2004, 08:17 AM
On another thread I was discussing the alphabet and how complicated it is. It's simply not necessary. Here is my new more efficient alphabet.

A B D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Z adding & for 'th'.

Mutj beter. Don't iu &ink. Just emagen hao simpl &es cud bi!

Nooooooooooooo! It would actually require me to think about what you are trying to say instead just reading and ignoring you! :eek: ;)
This board is kinda like a funny novel - I can pick it up and read it when it is convenient - if I miss it for awhile, I can still catch up. Or maybe this is a written version of the soaps?

GDC
3/10/2004, 09:15 AM
In the first half, Martin notes idiosyncrasies about college (his major, Philosophy, no surprise) career, and language. He claims he has a way with words, while other people, he notes, "er...not have way." This comedy album also contains some of Martin's best (and most repeatable, not to mention stolen) comeback lines. When interrupted by a catcall from the peanut gallery, Martin takes a moment, then offers, "Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer." (Some of the more "heady" humor from this section that would be lost on a larger crowd also translates into his written works. He even names a few new faux titles including, "I'll Take the Alphabet." An important work for him, he muses, because it's when he first started to include verbs in his writing.)

;)

Jason White's Third Knee
3/10/2004, 10:35 AM
Knee, I think even that is too much...I propose getting rid of the vowels altogether and just having one generic vowel symbol. how about @. and dropping all silent vowels too..

@@n't &@s k@@l?? m@ks r@@d@ng m@tj m@r @ntr@st@ng! :)

ok...maybe not :D
&at sims tu work oke. Iu si, ai em rimuvin al of &i oneseseri leters. No sailent vawels ar present. &i vawel saonds ar &i sem as &i vawels in spanetj. Ai laik &i aidia of getin red of al of &em &o.

OUthunder
3/10/2004, 12:08 PM
Here's my daily contribution to this immortal thread.

http://www.scoopaway.com/images/products-crystals.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
3/10/2004, 01:21 PM
Denget &andar! Iu ar seposd tu be raitin witi af &i caf rimarks end al iu ar duin es postin gufi pecturs.

TUSooner
3/10/2004, 02:04 PM
This just in:
The division sign, the horizontal line with a dot above it and a dot below it, is called the "obelus" (or sometimes "obelisk") from a Greek word meaning a roasting spit or skewer. The obelus was first used as the division sign by Johann Rahn (1622-1676) in 1659 in "Teutsche Algebra," although Rahn's English translator, John Pell (1661-1685) might really be responsible. The symbol was used before then to mark passages in writings that were considered dubious. The thought behind that use was that the dubious matter was punctured, as with a skewer. It is unclear how it came to mean "divided by" except that the dash obviously divides the 2 dots above and below it, and skewer sort-of divides the jabbed material. To confuse things just a little more, "obelus" was later used to denote the "dagger" or pointy cross that is sometimes used for footnotes. Sorry, no picture was available. Please don't thank me, it's the very least I could do.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/10/2004, 02:35 PM
Dud. Wi wud hav devesjun sains al ovr &es bord ef wi wer dinotin dubias postins. &enks for &i enfo. Alwes nais tu lern som nu trevia.

BajaOklahoma
3/10/2004, 02:58 PM
Dud. Wi wud hav devesjun sains al ovr &es bord ef wi wer dinotin dubias postins. &enks for &i enfo. Alwes nais tu lern som nu trevia.

It is so scary that I can read and understand this.
But it may be better than the no vowels.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/10/2004, 02:59 PM
Obelus would be a good band name.

TUSooner
3/10/2004, 04:23 PM
Obelus would be a good band name.
I want royalties!!

TUSooner
3/10/2004, 04:25 PM

kul

The Fake Don Dokken
3/10/2004, 07:06 PM
The Flying Obelus Brothers

The Mighty, Mighty Obelus

The Obelus Experience

The Obelus Street Band

The Rolling Obelus

Van Obelus

Pink Obelus

Black Obelus

Deep Obelus

Tony Orlando & Obelus

Jason White's Third Knee
3/10/2004, 07:28 PM
The Flying Obelus Brothers

The Mighty, Mighty Obelus

The Obelus Experience

The Obelus Street Band

The Rolling Obelus

Van Obelus

Pink Obelus

Black Obelus

Deep Obelus

Tony Orlando & Obelus
For our LSU friends:
Eauxbelus

Or a throwback to the eighties:
ObeluZz

Wasn't Olivia Newton John in a roller skating musical called Obelus?
My parents went to Atlanta and all I got was this darned Obelus.

Obelus Garden
Ben Folds Obelus
Faster Obelus
Herman's Obelus
Obelus Next
Obellusica
Counting Obelus
Red Hot Obelus
The Obealustles
Ubelus2
Obelushead
Earth Wind and Obelus
Reverend Obelus Heat
Type Obelus Negative
Frankie Goes to Obelus
Fine Young Obelus
Men without Obelus
Obelus Obelus

GDC
3/10/2004, 08:37 PM
How do you type an umlaut?

Thanks in advance.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/10/2004, 09:25 PM
How do you type an umlaut?

Thanks in advance.
Ai don't no. Ai ges Ai wud nid en exampl. Ai hav ben pekin &i closest vawel saunds end jest raitin foneticali. Et's nat ful pruf, bat et wud sjur mak &ins semplr. Iu cen mak ep &at rul.

BajaOklahoma
3/10/2004, 09:55 PM
Ai don't no. Ai ges Ai wud nid en exampl. Ai hav ben pekin &i closest vawel saunds end jest raitin foneticali. Et's nat ful pruf, bat et wud sjur mak &ins semplr. Iu cen mak ep &at rul.

Did you ever have those stupid spelling tests that were multiple choice - choose the correctly spelled word or even worse, four different words and you had to choose the incorrectly spelled word? I hated those tests because I am spelling challenged. That's why I am terrified that I can actually read what you are writing. :eek:

OUthunder
3/11/2004, 08:59 AM
http://store.protourmem.com/ProStore/images/art_l121.jpg

Its colder than hell out side but golf is just around the corner.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/11/2004, 09:44 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/paulhb19692/BS20.mid

For all of you that have been looking for a Boomer Sooner midi file for your phone or whatever, here you go. I couldn't find a decent one, so I wrote one.

TigerGirl
3/11/2004, 11:40 AM
It's nice to come back after being away for a while - and see this thread is still here.

Widespread Obelus

Crowded Obleus

Better than Obelus (Yeah, I know they suck but I went to high school with the bass player)

BajaOklahoma
3/11/2004, 12:22 PM
http://store.protourmem.com/ProStore/images/art_l121.jpg

Its colder than hell out side but golf is just around the corner.

Actually Thunder, I saw a bit on the Today Show this morning - sport blunders. Someone in MN teeing off for ice golf - the ball hit the camera..... if it was a girl hitting the ball, I would wonder if it was you.

And nice pic of you, btw.

TexasLidig8r
3/11/2004, 12:43 PM
FROM HELL'S HEART..... I STAB AT THEE...

FOR HATE'S SAKE..... I SPIT ... MY LAST BREATH... AT THEE ....

OUinFLA
3/11/2004, 01:21 PM
Lidi? are you rehearsing your lines for your date tonight?

The Fake Don Dokken
3/11/2004, 01:36 PM
The Artist Formerly Known As Obelus

TigerGirl
3/11/2004, 01:53 PM
Obleilli Vanilli

TexasLidig8r
3/11/2004, 02:07 PM
No Fla...

That was my date's lines from LAST NIGHT!

OUthunder
3/11/2004, 02:09 PM
No Fla...

That was my date's lines from LAST NIGHT!

Are you sure it wasn't ..."Get off of Me!?";)

Jason White's Third Knee
3/11/2004, 03:14 PM

FOR HATE'S SAKE..... I SPIT ... MY LAST BREATH... AT THEE ....
Hi sjur dos hav e biutiful wa of strinin words tugether. Saunds laik Teksas Ledigeter es train tu start e fair.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/11/2004, 03:15 PM
Hi sjur dos hav e biutiful wa of strinin words tugether. Saunds laik Teksas Ledigeter es train tu start e fair.
Damn it! I am spelling stuff wrong in my own language. Figures.

Not 'wa'. It's 'we'.

TexasLidig8r
3/11/2004, 03:54 PM
Nah Knee... I can't take credit for that....

Herman Melville.... Moby Dick... Captain Ahab's dying words as he dies, lashed to the side of the great white whale.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/11/2004, 03:59 PM
Is that the real Obleilli Vanilli, or are they just imposters?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/11/2004, 04:55 PM
Nah Knee... I can't take credit for that....

Herman Melville.... Moby Dick... Captain Ahab's dying words as he dies, lashed to the side of the great white whale.
Swit! Ai'v nevr red et. &ats nat eksaktly e beg revelesjan &o, geven ai'v onli red wan navel. Ai alwes rid nanfiksjan for plesur. Fiksjun iusiuali bors mi after peg seks. Of cors, ai mes aut an som biutiful wordsme&s. Ai did rid Shakespeare &o.

Nais entri.

TigerGirl
3/11/2004, 05:08 PM
Is that the real Obleilli Vanilli, or are they just imposters?

They didn't sing their own stuff.

Dexy's Midnight Obelus

Jason White's Third Knee
3/11/2004, 05:20 PM
Electric Light Obelus
Roy Orbelus
REObeluSpeedwagon

Jason White's Third Knee
3/12/2004, 09:52 AM
Well, folks, I am going on vacation starting tomorrow. I am cruising the Caribbean and leaving the cold north (or for some reason the 'mid west') for a week long sojourn.

Without my nuturing, surely this thread will die. I would love to see this thread carry on, with a nice recipe for pickles, or a must-see list of movies from the 1920's... a discussion of the genius of Heron would be a nice read.

With that, I will tell you that the best batch of beer that I brewed was with one 3lb can of a mild dark malt syrup, 3lbs dry extra light malt extract, 1oz of fuggles hops, and 2lbs. roasted green chilis. Boiled together for 1hr 15mn adding fuggles during the final 15 and then moving the wort to a cool 5 gallon carbouy. I like using the flip top lids ala Grolsch now for bottling. Just makes it easier then capping the bottles.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/12/2004, 10:08 AM
Et tu, Obelus?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/12/2004, 10:16 AM

FOR HATE'S SAKE..... I SPIT ... MY LAST BREATH... AT THEE .... -from Moby Dick
The moral- Don't hate the playa. Hate the game.

..and I thank you.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/12/2004, 10:17 AM
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/index.html

Another great website.

TigerGirl
3/12/2004, 10:56 AM
Well, folks, I am going on vacation starting tomorrow. I am cruising the Caribbean and leaving the cold north (or for some reason the 'mid west') for a week long sojourn.

Without my nuturing, surely this thread will die. I would love to see this thread carry on, with a nice recipe for pickles, or a must-see list of movies from the 1920's... a discussion of the genius of Heron would be a nice read.

With that, I will tell you that the best batch of beer that I brewed was with one 3lb can of a mild dark malt syrup, 3lbs dry extra light malt extract, 1oz of fuggles hops, and 2lbs. roasted green chilis. Boiled together for 1hr 15mn adding fuggles during the final 15 and then moving the wort to a cool 5 gallon carbouy. I like using the flip top lids ala Grolsch now for bottling. Just makes it easier then capping the bottles.

I prefer Pyramid Hefeweizen myself. Although I can't get it here in the soggy south, I have the opportunity to enjoy it on my yearly sojourns to the mountains of Montana. It's darn good beer.

OUthunder
3/12/2004, 12:38 PM
My daily contribution. I remember a time when wrestling was fun & entertaining ...to a certain degree.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa/stingtribute/images/thunder.jpg

TUSooner
3/12/2004, 01:44 PM
I used to enjoy "Championship Wrestling" when Danny Williams was the host and the Assassins were the baddies in masks (prob'ly wore them so we couldn't tell that one of them was that tall Indian guy form Foreman Scotty.) Am I old, or what?

BajaOklahoma
3/12/2004, 01:56 PM
I used to enjoy "Championship Wrestling" when Danny Williams was the host and the Assassins were the baddies in masks (prob'ly wore them so we couldn't tell that one of them was that tall Indian guy form Foreman Scotty.) Am I old, or what?

And smashing the chairs all over the place.
Yes, you are old.

GDC
3/12/2004, 02:07 PM
http://members.cox.net/czarsooneroff/Bigfoot3.jpg

OUthunder
3/12/2004, 02:14 PM
http://www.kayfabememories.com/Masks/images/mrwrestling.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
3/12/2004, 03:19 PM
http://www.weaintcool.com/pictures/articles/finishmoves/snukka.jpg

When I was watching, Superfly Snuka was THE man.

OUthunder
3/13/2004, 12:37 PM
Freezing Sleet Sucks!!!

My golf plans are ruined!

Again!:mad:

Ike
3/13/2004, 03:51 PM
F**KING water...

BajaOklahoma
3/13/2004, 04:17 PM
Freezing Sleet Sucks!!!

My golf plans are ruined!

Again!:mad:

You know, they say that anticipation is half of the fun..... of course, I think "they" are idjiots.
It's raining here.
But, the good news is that the OU Christmas Tree that my husband ordered for me last Fall, finally arrived. Very cute. Boomer Sooner!

The Fake Don Dokken
3/15/2004, 10:38 AM
OU Christmas Tree?

BajaOklahoma
3/15/2004, 07:37 PM
OU Christmas Tree?

Dansbury Mint saw me coming.... it is a ceramic tree, about 12 inches tall. Lights up. Sounds tacky, but it is cute if you like this stuff, which I do. :o

I will try to find the picture or a link.

But if our school colors were different, I would not be interested in it. ;)

OUthunder
3/16/2004, 09:35 AM
A normal day in the thunder household.

http://adisney.go.com/disneyrecords/Soundtracks/jojoscircus/images/jojo_hdr.jpg

The Fake Don Dokken
3/16/2004, 12:55 PM
Weebles were made by Hasbro...

http://toymuseum.freeyellow.com/weebles/weeblesoccor.jpg
Soccer Weeble

TigerGirl
3/16/2004, 02:10 PM
So does anything cool happen when I get to my 100th post?

Soonerborn03
3/16/2004, 02:15 PM
you get the same pretty red star i got back in december.....now is this thread ever going to end?

The Fake Don Dokken
3/16/2004, 02:18 PM
Tiger Girl,

You get a free OU Weeble. Write Knee for the details.

OUthunder
3/16/2004, 03:08 PM
As you wish.

http://www.the-end.co.uk/tunnel/text1.gif

TigerGirl
3/16/2004, 03:29 PM
Tiger Girl,

You get a free OU Weeble. Write Knee for the details.

Cool! I guess I'll hit him up when he gets back.

This thread is the BEST.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/16/2004, 04:29 PM
Weebles are the best.

TigerGirl
3/16/2004, 04:33 PM
Weebles are the best.

It's great because they wobble, but they don't fall down.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/16/2004, 05:05 PM
Exactly! People tend to forget that about Weebles. Weebles are a great story in overcoming adversity. You may try to knock 'em down, but the are not discouraged. They always stand right back up...and smile at you.

The world needs more Weeble People.

Partial Qualifier
3/16/2004, 05:43 PM
Sure Dokken is pretty good for a neophite, but I have turned people off more interesting threads with inane responses, confusing smack, really bad farks and some great thread hijackings.

JWTK... my good friend. Do a search for "Partial Qualifier" and compare my thread-ending prowess with the all-time greats (and I include you in that group).

I'm the Muhammad Ali of thread-endings. The Jack Nicklaus of to-the-bottoms. The .... you get my drift.

Seriously. Once I reply to a thread... that's usually it. I've spent years perfecting my craft - just the right amount of innaneness, add a tblspoon of nonsensical logic and a dash of obvious humor ...plus a touch my extra-secret special ingredients. Oh and an ill-conceived fark once in a while is effective.

I am The Greatest. Just look & see for yourself. Back off!!

BajaOklahoma
3/16/2004, 05:52 PM
JWTK... my good friend. Do a search for "Partial Qualifier" and compare my thread-ending prowess with the all-time greats (and I include you in that group).

I'm the Muhammad Ali of thread-endings. The Jack Nicklaus of to-the-bottoms. The .... you get my drift.

Seriously. Once I reply to a thread... that's usually it. I've spent years perfecting my craft - just the right amount of innaneness, add a tblspoon of nonsensical logic and a dash of obvious humor ...plus a touch my extra-secret special ingredients. Oh and an ill-conceived fark once in a while is effective.

I am The Greatest. Just look & see for yourself. Back off!!

When he checked, I don't think you even made honorable mention! :D Pretty sad to think that we aren't even good thread enders! Oh, well.

Got some time to waste?
Try these:
http://www.shockhaber.com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.htm Click to start
http://www.madblast.com/funflash/swf/map_test.swf

OUthunder
3/16/2004, 08:18 PM
http://www.darwinawards.com/i/art/zeebarf/larry.jpg

SoonersEnFuego
3/16/2004, 08:29 PM
http://www.grand-chronicle.com/500osuhalles.jpg.
Les's Wife is hot.

Partial Qualifier
3/16/2004, 08:46 PM
When he checked, I don't think you even made honorable mention! :D Pretty sad to think that we aren't even good thread enders! Oh, well.

I'm more of a selective thread-ender. I don't post very often but when I do, I am highly effective. Quality over quantity, baby.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/17/2004, 10:09 AM
I'm not sure Les' wife is hot...she looks a little young.

BajaOklahoma
3/17/2004, 06:14 PM
I'm more of a selective thread-ender. I don't post very often but when I do, I am highly effective. Quality over quantity, baby.

Quality and quantity are required to tbe the greatest thread ender. Sigh...
So what other titles can we go for?

TUSooner
3/17/2004, 08:11 PM
Quality and quantity are required to tbe the greatest thread ender. Sigh...
So what other titles can we go for?
Actually, I think you need to LACK both of those things, especially quality. It takes a real boring, say-nothing post like this one to end a thread.... not that this one will. You've got to strive for MEDIOCRITY, I say.

OUinFLA
3/17/2004, 09:08 PM
........ You've got to strive for MEDIOCRITY, I say.

think horn.

Actually, I have been gone for over a week and am surprised this thread hasnt produced a standout thread ender as of yet.

btw, the weather here is about 72 for a low, and 85 for a high. Winds have been 10-15 for a few days, and I may actually go fishing this weekend. Or not.

OUthunder
3/18/2004, 09:54 AM
think horn.

Actually, I have been gone for over a week and am surprised this thread hasnt produced a standout thread ender as of yet.

btw, the weather here is about 72 for a low, and 85 for a high. Winds have been 10-15 for a few days, and I may actually go fishing this weekend. Or not.

Well, well, well ...look who crawled out of his fishing boat. I bet you have a scraggly beard and B.O.

this is dedicated in your honor.

http://fishgeeks.com/graphics/fish/fresh/trichogaster_trichopterus.jpg

The Fake Don Dokken
3/18/2004, 11:10 AM
OUinFla = #700!

OUinFLA
3/18/2004, 11:11 AM
Well, well, well ...look who crawled out of his fishing boat. I bet you have a scraggly beard and B.O.

this is dedicated in your honor.

http://fishgeeks.com/graphics/fish/fresh/trichogaster_trichopterus.jpg

Now that is a very nice gourami. I didnt raise it though, not one of my products.
I have always had a scraggly beard. ..............Bright Outlook?
Don't you respond to your PM's anymore?

TexasLidig8r
3/18/2004, 11:48 AM
Which one is the wife?

OUthunder
3/18/2004, 11:50 AM
BTW, I'm #700 not Aquaman!:D

The Fake Don Dokken
3/18/2004, 12:14 PM
Oops! Sorry, Thunder. I've got to get back on heavier doses of Pepsi in the morning.

OUthunder
3/18/2004, 12:27 PM
Which one is the wife?
WTF?:confused:

The Fake Don Dokken
3/18/2004, 12:33 PM
That's okay, Thunder, 8tor's post kind of fits into the general mayhem of the enitre thread.

OUthunder
3/18/2004, 12:52 PM
Nikki Sixx- 2003 "IF YOU'VE CRASHED A SPORTS CAR WORTH $300,000 WHILE GETTING BLOWN BY A PLAYMATE, YOU'VE JUST ABOUT DONE EVERYTHING"

I chuckle everytime that I read that.

OUinFLA
3/18/2004, 01:41 PM
WTF?:confused:
I think Lidi is refering to the "let er rip" family pic.

Thanks for pointing out that I am #700, not that northern imposter post padder.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/18/2004, 01:42 PM
Oh, yeah...the Les Miles thingy.

Yep, his wife still looks a little young to me.

OUthunder
3/18/2004, 02:33 PM
I think Lidi is refering to the "let er rip" family pic.

Thanks for pointing out that I am #700, not that northern imposter post padder.
If you are calling me a Yankee ....You are correct sir! GO YANKS! I hope they dirty up your state a little while they're down there.:D

On the other hand, if your calling me a post padder ...thems fightin word pal!

BajaOklahoma
3/18/2004, 06:34 PM
Welcome back OUinFla - you have been missed.
And I am not even going to hassle you about "lucking" into the 700th post, you weasle!

Should we start a pool on when this thread will reach 1000?

And who will get it?

OUthunder
3/18/2004, 07:48 PM
Welcome back OUinFla - you have been missed.

By whom?:p

OUinFLA
3/18/2004, 08:29 PM
by Baja you Nimrod! (see pic in other post for visual enlightenment)
Thank you Baja :)

BajaOklahoma
3/18/2004, 11:40 PM
And just so you can drool, Thunder. It's 10:30 PM and 71 outside. It will up in the 80's again tomorrow. :D

The Bradford pears are flowering (aahhhh-chew), the pollen is out! Rain is due Sunday, so here comes mold and fungus. :mad:

OUthunder
3/18/2004, 11:51 PM
And just so you can drool, Thunder. It's 10:30 PM and 71 outside. It will up in the 80's again tomorrow. :D

The Bradford pears are flowering (aahhhh-chew), the pollen is out! Rain is due Sunday, so here comes mold and fungus. :mad:

Its going to be 52 degrees here tomorrow and I'm going to the golf store to check out 3-woods.:p

Baja, watch out for those nasty tornadoes ...I here that they can be pretty wicked! You too aquaman!:D

The Fake Don Dokken
3/19/2004, 09:24 AM
Mold is always here, man - oxygen and moisture.

TUSooner
3/19/2004, 04:39 PM
THIS post is mediocrity:
Today is Patrick McGoohan's birthday (1928). He was born in the USA but moved to Ireland whe he was a kid. He hit it big in British TV as John Drake in "Secret Agent" a/k/a "Danger Man" a show with a really cool rock theme song* by Johnny Rivers. He was also "Number 6" in "The Prisoner," that trippy show about a village of former spies and others who were given numbers instead of names and kept prisoner because they knew too much . . . or something. Number 6's car was a Lotus Seven, Series II; the white balloons that captured escapees were called Rovers; the "Village" was portayed by Portmeirion, a resort in North Wales. McGoohan was the first choice to play James Bond, but he turned it down because he felt the role demeaned women.

*http://www.lyricsxp.com/lyrics/s/secret_agent_man_johnny_rivers.html

TigerGirl
3/19/2004, 04:41 PM
"You'd like to think that wouldn't you!"

I've been waiting to say that all day.

Time for a beer now.

TUSooner
3/19/2004, 04:56 PM

Time for a beer now.

Wish I could join you <sigh>

TigerGirl
3/19/2004, 05:05 PM
Wish I could join you <sigh>

You're only about 60 miles away, TUSooner. Head on up the road!

I'm going to Covington tomorrow to go boat riding on the Tchefuncte. I love spring!

BajaOklahoma
3/19/2004, 05:16 PM
THIS post is mediocrity:
Today is Patrick McGoohan's birthday (1928). He was born in the USA but moved to Ireland whe he was a kid. He hit it big in British TV as John Drake in "Secret Agent" a/k/a "Danger Man" a show with a really cool rock theme song* by Johnny Rivers. He was also "Number 6" in "The Prisoner," that trippy show about a village of former spies and others who were given numbers instead of names and kept prisoner because they knew too much . . . or something. Number 6's car was a Lotus Seven, Series II; the white balloons that captured escapees were called Rovers; the "Village" was portayed by Portmeirion, a resort in North Wales. McGoohan was the first choice to play James Bond, but he turned it down because he felt the role demeaned women.

*http://www.lyricsxp.com/lyrics/s/secret_agent_man_johnny_rivers.html

Since I can remember him and both shows, what does that make me?

TUSooner
3/19/2004, 05:21 PM
You're only about 60 miles away, TUSooner. Head on up the road!

I'm going to Covington tomorrow to go boat riding on the Tchefuncte. I love spring!
Woo, that oughta be real nice, the weather's supposed to be great again. But I'm spoken for: I've got 1 daughter playing soccer, the other doing an academic fair at UNO. Thens something else my wife mentioned but I forgot already. Then I guess I'll clean out the garage, because I think Osama might be in there. Then my mother-in-law is cooking a chicken curry and some other thing for about 10 of us. Have fun.

TUSooner
3/19/2004, 05:22 PM
Since I can remember him and both shows, what does that make me?

...about my age?

OUinFLA
3/19/2004, 06:14 PM

Time for a beer now.

:confused: You had to wait until post #719 before you could have a beer :confused:

I admire your standards, but I think you could lower them somewhat.

BajaOklahoma
3/19/2004, 07:09 PM
...about my age?

Yeap, I thought so too! ;)

SoonerGOP
3/20/2004, 03:45 PM
What's the record for the highest number of posts?

OUthunder
3/21/2004, 08:51 AM

By a poster or a thread itself?

BajaOklahoma
3/21/2004, 12:07 PM
Okay, here is a project for you. Decide on a handsign for OU. The upside down gesture of the orange school doesn't cut it. This board needs to decide what is appropriate and start using it at the Spring Game. Get the word out and let people get used to it before the Fall. Or should this be a separate thread - again?

And the reason that this came up : Trading Spaces - Home Free (on TLC) is having a contest with the ultimate prize being they payoff your mortgage. There is an orange team competing tonight. And guess what sign they were flashing in the commercial? You can vote on which couple had the better design tonight after the show airs, 9 PM to 2 AM ET. Just go to the TLC.com website. BTW, Jay and Melanie are the orange couple. ;)

OUthunder
3/21/2004, 08:23 PM
Decisions! Decisions! Which course should I play first? I'm leaning towards Deacon's Lodge. I'll have to sleep on it though. Golf season is just around the corner.

http://grandviewlodge.com/golf.html

OUinFLA
3/21/2004, 11:32 PM
\|/
O

BajaOklahoma
3/22/2004, 12:13 AM
Thunder,
Some of us have golf available most days of the year - except during thunderstorms and tornados. My f-i-l plays almost daily - even when it snows. Those stupid colored golf balls for snow and the lit ones for night games. Dufus, him not you. :rolleyes:

OUinFla,
Though I like it, do you think that the response will be OK is so-so, not awesome?
Here is my idea - clink on the link below and then chose the converter. Type in OU and see what it would look like...... :D
http://where.com/scott.net/asl/
Either are easy to do with both hands. And so much beter than the up-side-down sign.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/22/2004, 01:12 PM
Thunder,
Some of us have golf available most days of the year - except during thunderstorms and tornados. My f-i-l plays almost daily - even when it snows. Those stupid colored golf balls for snow and the lit ones for night games. Dufus, him not you. :rolleyes:

OUinFla,
Though I like it, do you think that the response will be OK is so-so, not awesome?
Here is my idea - clink on the link below and then chose the converter. Type in OU and see what it would look like...... :D
http://where.com/scott.net/asl/
Either are easy to do with both hands. And so much beter than the up-side-down sign.

Hey guys. I am back. I just caught up on the thread and I gotta say excellent job. Each post could have ended an ordinary thread, yet this one lives on.

I had a killer time in the caribbean. Perfect weather. I am tan. Much poorer. My wife and I bought jewelry and art. Weird. Not my style normally. My wife also got stitches from a hair drying accident. Go figure.

I think that we could do the OK think with 2 fingers down. It makes the hand look alot like the paperclip that we have on our helmets. It's not the typical OK symbol. Anyone? Anyone?

TUSooner
3/22/2004, 01:23 PM
**My wife also got stitches from a hair drying accident.....

That's all you're gonna tell us?! I certainly feel sorry for Mrs Knee, and I hope she's OK, but that sentence demands some explanation. Or was this just one of those the ho-hum, run-of-the-mill "hair drying accidents" that requires stitches?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/22/2004, 02:39 PM
That's all you're gonna tell us?! I certainly feel sorry for Mrs Knee, and I hope she's OK, but that sentence demands some explanation. Or was this just one of those the ho-hum, run-of-the-mill "hair drying accidents" that requires stitches?
It was like 3 days ago and didn't affect the trip, so if she doesn't make a stink, I probably won't either.

We were on a 'sea day' and we had a couple of drinks (really! only 2!). We were in the hot tub and noticed that we had about 40 minutes til the formal dinner and we needed to get ready. We hit the room and fluffed and puffed. My wife went to our friend's room next door and used her hair dryier. She sat on her friend's bed which had a fold down bunk above it. She noticed and leaned over to dry her hair telling herself to be mindful of the bunk. Upside down drying, two, three, four. She's done and out of instinct she threw her head back and WHAMMO!!! She ran in to our room FREAKING OUT. I usually get creeped out by blood, but I was all business throughout the ordeal. I took a look while blood was trickling all over her head. We washed out a gash about 1.25 inches long and headed for the infermary. It took about 45 minutes to get 5 staples in her skin to secure the wound. We headed upstairs to get ready! She wore a scarf like Axel Rose (I have a pic) and we went to the formal dinner. We were late, but we still got to eat. She gets the staples out friday.

When I get a chance, I'll post some pics of our trip. St Thomas is a great place. It was a great tropical destination and the people were friendly. Nassau (Bahamas) and La Romana (Dominican Republic, I smoked a fresh cigar) were ok, but St Thomas and St John were spectacular.

No biggie. My wife's head smarts. That's about it.

TigerGirl
3/22/2004, 03:00 PM
Ouch Ouch Ouch! Good thing she's OK! Ouch.

Golly that sounds like something I would do.

Note to self...

TUSooner
3/22/2004, 03:14 PM
OOOOOWWEEE. Not fun, for sure. But glad she's a real trooper and made it to dinner OK. ;) Hope she's doing well. Other than that, it sounds like y'all had a blast.

OUthunder
3/22/2004, 04:51 PM
I stubbed my toe on a chair this morning while chasing the little ones.

I want some symphony damnit!;)

BajaOklahoma
3/22/2004, 06:48 PM
I am so sorry for Mrs. Knee - glad it worked out though.
St Thomas was one of my favorites. Also Antigua.
Glad you guys are back.

Thunder, I am not in the mood for giving you symphony. I gave up my violin a long time ago. But, now, if you mean sympathy??? :D Yeah, I caught him spelling like I do!

OUthunder
3/22/2004, 07:30 PM
I am so sorry for Mrs. Knee - glad it worked out though.
St Thomas was one of my favorites. Also Antigua.
Glad you guys are back.

Thunder, I am not in the mood for giving you symphony. I gave up my violin a long time ago. But, now, if you mean sympathy??? :D Yeah, I caught him spelling like I do!

Baja, it was a spelling foo-pah on purpose. I'm edjeecated ya know.;)

Jason White's Third Knee
3/23/2004, 10:17 AM
I am sure that Mrs. Knee will appreciate your encouragement. She is totally fine. Our trip was fantastic... lots of levity. We snorkeled, gambled (-$45), and I had this fruit called a honey tangerine that I highly recommend. Damn that thing was good.

Anyway. Thanks again for the kind words. Mrs. Knee would have been pissed if it had happened on day one, but it happened on day 6. Aside from a lump and another DR visit, she is perfect.

I had to Clark Kent her a bit, so she wouldn't get all farked up, but her was Mrs. Knee at dinner that night.

TexasLidig8r
3/23/2004, 05:06 PM
Damn.. cute wife Knee....

Did she leave the sunglasses on ?... the whole time?....if you know what I mean??

By the way.. next time down the Island way.... try to do St. Maarten for a few days... Orient beach is fun!

SoonerGOP
3/23/2004, 05:22 PM
By a poster or a thread itself?

Thread itself.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/23/2004, 06:07 PM
Damn.. cute wife Knee....

Did she leave the sunglasses on ?... the whole time?....if you know what I mean??

By the way.. next time down the Island way.... try to do St. Maarten for a few days... Orient beach is fun!
Thanks, dude. I have no idea what you mean though. It was sunny and she did have sunglasses on. The ones in the pic are farked on. I am a sneaky bastard like that. That was I have little chance of seeing her head on a porn site or some other twisted site that one of these SF regulars messes with. Did I make that boring or what? No more than usual. I kknow.

We went to St Thomas and ferried (as opposed to your fairieing)over to St John for the snorkeling. What a beautiful place. We were constrained to the cruiseline ports. I would have loved to have hit several of the VI, instead of going to Nassau.

TUSooner
3/24/2004, 02:30 PM
March 23 was the birthday of Bette Nesmith Graham (1924-1980). As you probably know, Bette invented "Liquid Paper" while slaving away as a secretary in the 1950s. She grew the company big-time and sold it just before her death for about $47.5 milllion. And yes, it IS true, that she was Monkee Michael Nesmith's mom. Little Mikey and his pals used to help her put the stuff in bottles when she was making it in her kitchen. I figured you'd want to know that before this thread slipped any farther down the page.

The Fake Don Dokken
3/24/2004, 04:59 PM
Obligatory "Last Thread" post for the day

OUinFLA
3/24/2004, 09:31 PM
I was thinking.......

OUinFLA
3/24/2004, 09:31 PM
there was a minor........

OUinFLA
3/24/2004, 09:32 PM
significant post number to be had here........
# 750

BigRedJed
3/24/2004, 10:05 PM
On this most current incarnation of SF:

http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=2&page=1&pp=30&sort=replycount&order=desc&daysprune=-1

BajaOklahoma
3/24/2004, 10:47 PM
significant post number to be had here........
# 750

But you lose a point or 2 for post padding to get it! :mad:
Number junky! :D