PDA

View Full Version : turns out my neighbor is a horn fan.

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 10:02 AM
good guy, but wtf? his kids wear the gear 24/7 and i find out he's from Chicago but moved to Austin. going to CU, now.

he has no idea what i'm talking about being a Sooner fan. born and bred. it's fashion.

bluedogok
7/28/2007, 10:28 AM
Yep, there are a bunch of those around, mostly here. Of course when Walgreens sells Whorn shirts at 2 for $10 there are a bunch of people buying them because they are a cheap shirt. We see the crap everywhere we travel, although I did see more OU stuff at the USGP at Indianapolis this year, even had a Tahoe with and OU sticker/Oklahoma plates parked close to us.

Newbomb Turk
7/28/2007, 10:30 AM
don't let your neighbor in your house KC - he'll track dog poop all over.

MamaMia
7/28/2007, 10:32 AM
don't let your neighbor in your house KC - he'll track dog poop all over.
and he will help himself to your computer. :eek:

Newbomb Turk
7/28/2007, 10:34 AM
and he will help himself to your computer. :eek:

:D

Jerk
7/28/2007, 10:42 AM
pvc pipe, gun powder, and a fuse.

Just sayin

*this post is for entertainment purposes only

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 10:49 AM
pvc pipe, gun powder, and a fuse.

Just sayin

something like that. but, until we win it would seem like being a bad sport.

i think if you want to blow **** up, it should be as a winner.

Turd_Ferguson
7/28/2007, 10:51 AM
pvc pipe with 16 penny nails & ball bearings glued to the outside, gun powder, and a fuse.

Just sayin

Fixed

*this post is for entertainment purposes only for me too.

Flagstaffsooner
7/28/2007, 10:51 AM
First Mom, now KC. Patriots arise! Get your muskets off the wall. The burnt orangecoats are coming!

http://www.theatreworksusa.org/uploaded_images/1487.jpg

OUHOMER
7/28/2007, 12:02 PM
which is worse horn or poke??

Jerk
7/28/2007, 12:28 PM
which is worse horn or poke??

I'll probably take a little flame from this but it hurts more to lose to the pokes because they ARE HERE and we have to put up with them, while most Hook 'em are in Texas.

I'm sure it's reverse for all the Texas Sooner fans.

rufnek05
7/28/2007, 12:31 PM
paintball gun with red markers.

Okieflyer
7/28/2007, 12:32 PM
good guy, but wtf? his kids wear the gear 24/7 and i find out he's from Chicago but moved to Austin. going to CU, now.

he has no idea what i'm talking about being a Sooner fan. born and bred. it's fashion.

There goes the neighborhood!

I will pray for them.;)

Also what is the number for donations to help this poor family out?:confused:

bluedogok
7/28/2007, 01:54 PM
The office that I worked at in OKC was about 50% Pokes out of about 250 employees. They were much more obnoxious than the Whorn fans that I have been around down here, there seems to be a mix of people from all over in Austin now so they aren't as dominant as they think they are. I actually know more people down here who went someplace other than UT. At one time the office that I am currently leaving we had the same number of OU people (2) that we had UT people, that was out of 12 employees. The others were from Univ. of Houston (2), Iowa State, Texas State, TAMU, UT-Arlington and a few other places.

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 02:17 PM
The office that I worked at in OKC was about 50% Pokes out of about 250 employees. They were much more obnoxious than the Whorn fans that I have been around down here, there seems to be a mix of people from all over in Austin now so they aren't as dominant as they think they are. I actually know more people down here who went someplace other than UT. At one time the office that I am currently leaving we had the same number of OU people (2) that we had UT people, that was out of 12 employees. The others were from Univ. of Houston (2), Iowa State, Texas State, TAMU, UT-Arlington and a few other places.

how *was* working at Sonic? those change things are pretty cool, eh? :D

Rogue
7/28/2007, 05:25 PM
I lived in TX for many years. I was partial to the aTm fans, but the UT fans were fun to talk smack back and forth with. 'Specially the years I spent in West Texas '98 to '2004.

bluedogok
7/28/2007, 09:55 PM
how *was* working at Sonic? those change things are pretty cool, eh? :D
Uhhhh.......what?

I did some Sonic work at an architecture firm in OKC one time the early 90's, the interiors for the old corporate HQ. The firm that I am going to has more of a Whorn presence, but the one who got me in there is one. The management is Indiana people.

I lived in TX for many years. I was partial to the aTm fans, but the UT fans were fun to talk smack back and forth with. 'Specially the years I spent in West Texas '98 to '2004.My wife is from West Texas (Moanahans) but she went to Tech.