PDA

View Full Version : rocked OK Computer this AM

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 08:28 AM
for the first time in a couple years maybe, start to finish.

great record. you iTunes playlist shuffle whores ought to come correct once in a while.

ditto: T. Rex Electric Warrior last night.

birddog
7/28/2007, 08:38 AM
nice work on the ok computer. it's hard to get tired of that one.

no alarms and no surprises, please...

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 09:44 AM
nice work on the ok computer. it's hard to get tired of that one.

no alarms and no surprises, please...

i love the opening to Let Down...

transport, motorways and trauma.....

OklahomaTuba
7/28/2007, 12:21 PM
I always feel fitter, happier, and more productive when i listen to that album.

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 03:06 PM
I always feel fitter, happier, and more productive when i listen to that album.

i bet.

Newbomb Turk
7/28/2007, 03:17 PM
ok, so I'm not familiar with this music so I did me some innerweb searching and sampled it. I must say for the most part it sounds like the british open looks. ;)

acutally, it wasn't all bad - I heard a few songs that dont sound too bad.

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 03:24 PM
i like radiohead, but if you want to bang out some crazy noise....i got that too.

mtv was not that great. yo!

yermom
7/28/2007, 03:35 PM
MTV LOVED Radiohead. i think that is why i've never been that impressed with them. MTV overplayed the **** out of them. Paranoid Android? OMG! that and Fake Plastic Trees

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 03:41 PM
MTV LOVED Radiohead. i think that is why i've never been that impressed with them. MTV overplayed the **** out of them. Paranoid Android? OMG! that and Fake Plastic Trees

possible. i haven't watched MTV in 15 years. when you get to be an old f*ck so-called gen x **** like me, music is all about the music.

i like that Madonna tune "Tell me". and i LOVE Captain Beefheart and Rashaan Roland Kirk, sonic youth, the minutemen, the pixies, PE, whatever....and radiohead is pretty good. they ain't the beatles, but they aint the Escape Club either.

Newbomb Turk
7/28/2007, 03:44 PM
mtv was not that great. yo!

no it wasn't. However I grew up in that era, so the music is near and dear to my heart.:cool:

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 03:46 PM
no it wasn't. However I grew up in that era, so the music is near and dear to my heart.:cool:

so did i, but nostalgia is plain nostalgia.

aldo nova rocks.

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2yXpdufqDs

the tape loops are cool. best money production can buy in 2000 or whenever, know dat.

madonna sucks in all-inclusive ways and this video is stupid, but i like this song. this is my concession.

Newbomb Turk
7/28/2007, 03:51 PM
I thought Madonna was hot - and I need your culinary input on my shrimp thread.

yermom
7/28/2007, 03:51 PM
i really liked Music and Tell Me from that album :O

KC//CRIMSON
7/28/2007, 05:36 PM

Who doesn't over-play greatness?:cool:

birddog
7/28/2007, 07:37 PM
the absolute best way to fall for that album is to put on your headphones and read the lyrics with each song.

when i am king, you will be first against the wall.

and they've been talking about a new album for a year and a half. what gives!!:mad: