PDA

View Full Version : 4 out of 10 marijuana users

jk the sooner fan
7/27/2007, 12:19 PM
are effin crazy (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291043,00.html)

:)

olevetonahill
7/27/2007, 12:23 PM
are effin crazy (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291043,00.html)

:)
I know where I fit But what about the other 6 ?

Octavian
7/27/2007, 12:24 PM
The researchers said they couldn't prove that marijuana use itself increases the risk of psychosis...

jk the sooner fan
7/27/2007, 12:27 PM
yeah i wasnt posting the article for any other reason to have fun

dont take it too seriously

rufnek05
7/27/2007, 12:32 PM
plus its fox news, i don't take anything they say seriously.

the_ouskull
7/27/2007, 02:24 PM
It's not that marijuana makes people crazy... It's the sh*t that people that are high think about that make them crazy. If half of the people in the world had the mental acumen to understand just how f*cked up things really are, even right here in the alleged "land of the free, etc..." then crazy would be the least of our worries.

Ignorance truly is bliss. I wish I could go back to not knowing anything. It's kinda like the Matrix... something ELSE that required a lot of marijuana to fully comprehend, to be sure. :D

Hell, maybe it IS a gateway drug...

yermom
7/27/2007, 02:51 PM
Two of the authors of the study were invited experts on the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs Cannabis Review in 2005. Several authors reported being paid to attend drug company-sponsored meetings related to marijuana, and one received consulting fees from companies that make antipsychotic medications.

hmmm

Penguin
7/27/2007, 02:52 PM
Gee, long term use of a drug that alters the brain might actual damage the brain?

My stars! I cannot fathom such an idea!

Frozen Sooner
7/27/2007, 02:55 PM
Wait...

what?

yermom
7/27/2007, 02:59 PM
Gee, long term use of a drug that alters the brain might actual damage the brain?

My stars! I cannot fathom such an idea!

it's not like they are taking normal people and making them smoke a lot of pot

they are sampling pot smokers, who could be self-medicating mental issues that are undiagnosed

soonerbrat
7/27/2007, 03:00 PM
maybe they take it BECAUSE they are crazy.

yermom
7/27/2007, 03:01 PM
yeah, that's what i said :D

soonerbrat
7/27/2007, 03:03 PM
that wasn't there when i started my post.

yermom
7/27/2007, 03:04 PM
that's ok, it's like Brat's Notes

Penguin
7/27/2007, 03:07 PM
Oh. So drinkers who have cirrhosis are drinking BECAUSE they have cirrhosis.

Frozen Sooner
7/27/2007, 03:16 PM

Wow, that's a REALLY horrible example for a couple of reasons.

1. Alcohol has been proven in several peer-reviewed studies to cause brain damage. In other words, much more conclusively than marijuana has-which is something I don't dispute, by the way.

2. Alcohol is something that is used pretty frequently to self-medicate by people with mental problems.

the_ouskull
7/27/2007, 04:27 PM
You forgot #3 -- You can't die from chronic marijuana intoxication. You'd pass out WAY before that could even start to happen... allegedly.

Yet alcohol is legal... Man, imagine all of the crime that idiot rednecks would commit if prohibition came back. Moonshine labs would replace meth labs, and Natural Selection would be at an all-time high. It would be glorious.

I'd move out of Oklahoma for a year or two though. It'd be nothing but wildfires for at least that long...

the_ouskull

Sooner_Bob
7/27/2007, 04:29 PM
Hey man . . . could you pass the cheetos?

olevetonahill
7/27/2007, 04:53 PM
Hey man . . . could you pass the cheetos?
Dude , Ya gonna eat the rest of that ?

Penguin
7/27/2007, 04:55 PM
Wow, that's a REALLY horrible example for a couple of reasons.

I disagree. People are saying oh, boo hoo, there are interviewing guys with f-ed up brains and asked them who smokes pot.

So, lets go ask people with cirrhosis that drink alcohol. Boo hoo.

It's all about stats. It's just like the whole pregnancy test riddle. If the kit is 99.9% accurate, that means that if you are pregnant, then the test will show a positive 99.9% of the time. If you test positive, it does NOT mean that there is a 99.9% chance that you are pregnant.

There's one thing that makes me laugh my *** off. Alcohol hurts your brain. Crystal meth hurts your brain. Heroin hurts you brain. Snorting fumes hurts your brain. But pot? Oh, hell, no! It don't hurt your brain. It's sounds so good, it has to be true!

King Crimson
7/27/2007, 04:55 PM
we should bomb iran. and everyone else who doesn't like democracy.

i find it interesting, whether you smoke it or not (i quit about 7 years ago)....that something that grows out of the ground can be "illegal".

can it **** up your kid to the point of not becoming an adult, making grades, etc. sure. so can beer.

but, people of age can buy beer. they can't buy marijuana.

seems to me that's a point where the "small government" people seem to run afoul with their so-called "libertarianism".

i have a really good friend. His mother has been selling high-quality marijuana to elites, political figures of both parties, and sports figures for 30 years. that's how she makes a living. She put her kids through college. I'm not saying it's right, but i also don't think blind adherence to the law is a thinking man's libertarian.

it's like the pigs in animal farm. the pols do it. trust me or not. i don't care. it happens.

meth, cheap whiskey and that **** is what kills your kids, not marijuana.

what kills them inside, that's a different question we ALL ought to look at.

JMO.

jk the sooner fan
7/27/2007, 04:57 PM
all good points, i agree we should blow up everybody :rolleyes:

i've asked this before........can you smoke one joint without getting high?

can you drink a beer without getting drunk?

olevetonahill
7/27/2007, 05:01 PM
God Made POT
Man made booze :P

King Crimson
7/27/2007, 05:01 PM
all good points, i agree we should blow up everybody :rolleyes:

don't flatter yourself.

Penguin
7/27/2007, 05:05 PM
God Made POT
Man made booze :P
God made all-natural arsenic, cyanide, and poison ivy, too. ;)

the_ouskull
7/27/2007, 06:14 PM
There's one thing that makes me laugh my *** off. Alcohol hurts your brain. Crystal meth hurts your brain. Heroin hurts you brain. Snorting fumes hurts your brain. But pot? Oh, hell, no! It don't hurt your brain. It's sounds so good, it has to be true!

If THAT makes you laugh your *ss off, then you have a... how can I say this without coming across as a bit too acerbic... messed-up (nice) sense of humor. What makes ME laugh is that you wouldn't listen to the other arguments if you were the legal counsel for them because your mind is already made up. That's what hurts my brain. Marijuana laws are being made and passed by people who have 1) never tried it, and 2) never would / will because of the anti-marijuana propoganda that was released in the 1940's and 50's.. "films" like Reefer Madness make me laugh my *ss off.

Conversations like this...? They're what hurts MY brain.

And, before anybody gets TOO keen with their detection skills here, I'm pro-choice too, but I've never had an abortion. :D

the_ouskull

Penguin
7/27/2007, 06:23 PM
Anybody know where I can score some weed when I visit Norman?

jk the sooner fan
7/27/2007, 06:29 PM
Marijuana laws are being made and passed by people who have 1) never tried it, and 2) never would / will
the_ouskull

so to have a valid opinion on the matter, you need to have tried it before?

King Crimson
7/27/2007, 06:55 PM

valid opinion=law?

olevetonahill
7/27/2007, 07:03 PM
God made all-natural arsenic, cyanide, and poison ivy, too. ;)
So ya sayin God aint Cool ?:D

StoopTroup
7/27/2007, 07:12 PM
This one time...

I got so high I thought I was like a monkey on a leash...

Later they found me laying on the kitchen floor next to the fridge....

Evidently I had eaten all the popsicles in the freezer...

http://bizu.blogspot.com/capt.sge.gco92.170903191213.photo00.default-391x261.jpg

the_ouskull
7/27/2007, 08:17 PM

No, but their opinion isn't going to mean anything to people who HAVE tried it. A man with experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

----------

I added this edit after reading your ridiculous, "smoke one joint without getting high / drink one beer without getting drunk" argument, by the way... If someone hasn't had a beer before, then yes, they can get drunk. Even someone that's had a LOT of beers can get drunk after just a few... an old roommate of mine, who drinks fairly often, and is a big (6'2, 230ish) guy, is pretty much done for after 4 or so.

And, having NOT tried it yourself (I'm assuming) or researched it, since if you had done so, you'd have known the difference...

I'm going to have to add one that mdklatt left out in the list below me...

4. -- When you drink alcohol, it is filtered through a number of factors, not the least of which is your body's defense system...

...a defense system which, because marijuana is smoked, is bypassed by marijuana. (Even though most of the potent THC is lost to the actual burning...) So, if you wanted to make your comparison a bit more accurate, you'd want to compare each beer to a hit... not a whole joint. Either that or compare each joint to a strong 12-pack.

So, in the event that you care to continue trying to make that argument against the educated; please remember:

A man with experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

...or, in your case; your opinion... a "valid opinion."

Good day, sir.

the_ouskull

mdklatt
7/27/2007, 09:21 PM

This is irrelevant for at least three reasons.

1) Do you have to smoke an entire joint? How many people do you know that always (hell--ever) stop at one drink?

2) Define "high". Define "drunk". It is a certainty that there is a dose of marijuana that produces the same level of impairment as .0799999 BAC.

3) WTF cares if somebody wants to sit on their couch and get baked or get drunk? It's not illegal to get drunk is it?

OKC Sooner
7/27/2007, 11:42 PM

Actually, yes, you CAN smoke one joint without getting high... and when that happens, it's time to find a new dealer. :texan:

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 12:08 AM
No, but their opinion isn't going to mean anything to people who HAVE tried it. A man with experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

----------

I added this edit after reading your ridiculous, "smoke one joint without getting high / drink one beer without getting drunk" argument, by the way... If someone hasn't had a beer before, then yes, they can get drunk. Even someone that's had a LOT of beers can get drunk after just a few... an old roommate of mine, who drinks fairly often, and is a big (6'2, 230ish) guy, is pretty much done for after 4 or so.

And, having NOT tried it yourself (I'm assuming) or researched it, since if you had done so, you'd have known the difference...

I'm going to have to add one that mdklatt left out in the list below me...

4. -- When you drink alcohol, it is filtered through a number of factors, not the least of which is your body's defense system...

...a defense system which, because marijuana is smoked, is bypassed by marijuana. (Even though most of the potent THC is lost to the actual burning...) So, if you wanted to make your comparison a bit more accurate, you'd want to compare each beer to a hit... not a whole joint. Either that or compare each joint to a strong 12-pack.

So, in the event that you care to continue trying to make that argument against the educated; please remember:

...or, in your case; your opinion... a "valid opinion."

Good day, sir.

the_ouskull

i've tried pot, a few times, even admitted it to the recruiter - its on my initial enlistment paperwork

and typically, i stop after one beer when i have one........i havent been drunk in over 10-15 years

i ran a drug suppression team for a year in kentucky, i DO know more about marijuana than you'd like to think

i love how defensive some of you got over a simple question

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 12:19 AM
see post below, i'm high i guess.

where's that Phish boot?

King Crimson
7/28/2007, 12:21 AM

you've never been defensive. no way. :D

there are a lot of "simple questions".

StoopTroup
7/28/2007, 12:54 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/240386~Cheech-And-Chong-Posters.jpg

the_ouskull
7/28/2007, 02:11 AM

But it's NEVER a simple question. You didn't ask it with fluttery eyelids and a bashful smile. You were asking it to try to prove a point that you didn't know how to make correctly. You chose the wrong method of delivery for the wrong audience. Your analogy made no sense and you got called on it. It happens to all of us.

[Tongue Somewhat In Cheek] I mean, it happens less often to those of us who don't preach to others, but... [/Tongue Somewhat In Cheek]

the_ouskull

StoopTroup
7/28/2007, 02:22 AM
http://www.ramblehouse.com/MarijuanaGirlRed.jpg

StoopTroup
7/28/2007, 02:26 AM
http://www.schizophrenia.com/images/marijuana.gif

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 07:00 AM
But it's NEVER a simple question. You didn't ask it with fluttery eyelids and a bashful smile. You were asking it to try to prove a point that you didn't know how to make correctly. You chose the wrong method of delivery for the wrong audience. Your analogy made no sense and you got called on it. It happens to all of us.

[Tongue Somewhat In Cheek] I mean, it happens less often to those of us who don't preach to others, but... [/Tongue Somewhat In Cheek]

the_ouskull

since you seem to be in my head, exactly what point was I trying to make?

please elaborate

i'll admit i could have worded it better, but i'm certain you missed my point

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 07:48 AM
since you incorrectly assumed regarding my own personal use history, i'll go ahead and answer it for you

i personally think comparing pot with alcohol is a poor comparison, and i'd like to thank you and your cohorts for proving it

i started the thread to generate conversation, i didnt have any feelings on the article one way or the other

you guys that are "pro-pot" can smoke it or support it all you want.....makes no difference to me.......obviously i'm anti-legalization

but the one beer/one joint........which probably should have been just "beer" to "pot".......was a simple way of illustrating that they're apples and oranges......yeah they are both intoxicants.......as are any two other drugs

i just think using alcohol as a means to support your "pot is great and shouldn't be illegal" is a poor argument

feel free to disagree

and i dont feel that you have to have used a drug to join in on a debate against it

is there a dangerous drug you havent tried that you're against? or do you think they should all be legal?

the_ouskull
7/28/2007, 11:02 AM
I'm going to set aside the fact that you were bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 6am, thinking about responding to this thread...

The point you were trying to make was that alcohol doesn't get everybody drunk, but weed gets everybody high. The reason this was a miserable point is because you were comparing the two in amounts. As has already been explained, you can't say "one joint = one beer" because that simply isn't the case. It's like saying that a bucket and a thimble both hold water. Sure. They do. Beer is the bucket. It takes that much beer to intoxicate someone, as opposed to the thimbleful to achieve marijuana intoxication. That's why that point was worthless.

And, seeing as how YOU are the one that started the alcohol / pot comparision, going back on it now shows that you saw our point of view. What it does NOT show is that you made a good point... yet that is the credit that you're trying to claim. So, "me and my cohorts" have proven no points for you, regardless of how you see it in your world.

Also, spare us all of the "to generate conversation" stuff. If I posted an article saying that abortion should be legal, then somebody would get ****ed off about it. Then, if I came through saying, "I don't have any feelings one way or the other... I just wanted to start conversation..."

Yeah. Flimsy.

I'M not using alcohol to support my argument. YOU used alcohol to support your "argument." If you want to talk about marijuana, then don't bring up alcohol in the first place... ESPECIALLY don't bring up an alcohol / marijuana comparison, and then say that it's a bad comparison, and we made a poor argument in rebuffing your original argument.

To review:

- You start thread by posting anti-marijuana article.
- You disagree with marijuana.
- People disagree with you.
- You introduce ridiculous comparison. (1 beer = 1 joint)
- People disagree with you.
- You say that everybody misunderstood your original comparison. You go on to say that, somehow, in continually disagreeing with you, (and proving your comparison to be faulty in both logical and practicality) we proved your point for you. This is obviously not the case, as nobody here has changed their minds, and nobody here; at least nobody on the pro-side of the argument, has agreed with you, or anything you've said, so far -- hereby, nobody has "proven your point for you."

Saying that someone has proven your point for you is an argument tactic used by people who are 1) losing an argument, 2) unable to admit as much, and 3) feel that they are "in the right" or that they are intellectually superior to their "competition." It's usually a rather inaccurate phrase. Once again, you've spoken from your *ss and gotten called on it. I suppose that I just proved another point for you, no?

i just think using alcohol as a means to support your "pot is great and shouldn't be illegal" is a poor argument

feel free to disagree

I agree with this 100%. Penguin, someone who, based on this thread, appears to be on your side of the coin flip, was the first person to mention alcohol in this thread.

He was immediately rebuffed for doing so by MikeRIch and myself. The next instance of a mention of alcohol was by KC, who appears, based on this thread, to be on the pro-side, but he was only comparing the legality of the two, saying:

people of age can buy beer. they can't buy marijuana

...and not actually comparing the two as drugs.

Then, YOU came along, and said, once again:

YOU are the one that introduced the alcohol / marijuana comparison by saying what I just quoted... MY alcohol / marijuana comparison was to rebuke your argument... not to make my own. Posting this:

feel free to disagree

afterwards is making me wonder just how anti-marijuana you are. It would seem that your short-term memory has been affected, even throughout the course of this thread... You have completely flip-flopped your stance, yet somehow also manage to say THIS with a straight face:

i personally think comparing pot with alcohol is a poor comparison, and i'd like to thank you and your cohorts for proving it

All that "me and my cohorts" have proven is that you don't really seem to have an argument against marijuana based on anything other than legality and personal opinions. Legality is one thing... oral sex is illegal in Oklahoma too. Your personal opinions are another matter entirely... and, frankly, since they could change without notice, based on the argument that you're making and the person against whom you're making it... I'm not going to put a whole lot of stock in them.

feel free to disagree

As for your question about there being a dangerous drug that I haven't tried that I'm against...

Yes, there is. ALL of them. I'm also against all of them that I HAVE tried. I don't think that any dangerous drugs, except alcohol, should be legal. However, if you think that marijuana is a "dangerous drug," then you are delusional. I'm not going to say that it's for everybody, and I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT condone someone under the age of 18 using it.

It's just like anything else... from pain pills, to alcohol, to sex, to chocolate cake... if you abuse it, there can be negative consequences. However, the negative consequences of marijuana abuse are much, much smaller than the negative consequences of the abuse of what you're calling "dangerous drugs." And, ending on a comparison that you may twist into "proving your point," it's also a lot less dangerous, physically and socially, than alcohol abuse. I've known a lot of drunks, and a lot of stoners. Guess who drives like an idiot. Guess who is more likely to start fights. Guess who is more likely to make an *ss of themselves in public in general. Guess which one costs more money to feed.

Yet the other one is illegal...

Hey, check it out. I just proved MY point for me.

the_ouskull

usmc-sooner
7/28/2007, 11:24 AM
look everyone ouskull has once again proved his own point with his own idiotic insanely, self serving dribble.

Pot heads are among the most pathetic human beings on the planet, that stuff had robbed them of basically having any kind of will, other than getting stoned. Just like all other drugs.

the_ouskull
7/28/2007, 12:48 PM
Please feel free to show me, soldier, where I was idiotic in my logic, insane in my delivery, or self-serving in my... in any way... or any combination of any of the above things of which you've accused me.

I made an argument; a thought-out, logically reasoned argument based on both personal experience and known facts. You... tried to attack me personally because you didn't have anything to contribute. You don't know me, or what I do. I'd be willing to bet that you don't know too many potheads either, although I'm sure that you've encountered 100's of what you determined were potheads.

I'm sure that users of granulocyte have no will. It's a white-cell booster used to help fight cancer. So, I'll assume that you meant all recreational drugs are what rob people of their will. Fair? No, not entirely, but not entirely UNfair either, so we'll let it stand.

Alcohol is a drug. Do you drink, sir? Does anybody that you respect drink? Since it's the "rob them of their will" aspect about drugs that you have a problem with, and alcohol is a drug... I guess people that drink are among the most pathetic human beings on the planet as well. My 10 years as a bartender did very little to discredit that.

If you don't like drugs, or the people who choose to use them, then just say that. Just don't throw a blanket morality statement out there under the guise of logic. Also, don't just randomly attack someone (or someTHING, for that matter) without a plan of attack. I figured they'd have taught you that by now. You tried to belittle me by attacking me personally, and, really, all you did was...

...no, I can't think of anything that it accomplished. Not in the course of this argument, anyway. Thanks though..

I'll be off to the side over here, waiting for you to break down where I've been idiotic, insane, or self-serving. If you choose not to, I understand. There are many more important things in the world on which you could choose to waste your time. If you choose to do so, great. Perhaps you're right. I can't wait to see it.

Just because someone says something that doesn't serve YOUR needs doesn't mean that they're serving their own, sir. Perhaps they're just discussing the logic of the argument being made... which is certainly cause for attack in a rational discussion, wouldn't you agree apparently?

the_ouskull

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 12:57 PM
geez, thats alot of words,

words i dont care to read

i started a thread about pot smokers being crazy, i thought it was funny, didnt even read the entire article.......the SO has been uber boring latey, so i stirred the pot (pun intended)

as you so eloquently pointed out, i wasnt the one who first brought alcohol into the thread.....when you introduce beer into a pot thread, THAT is the first comparison

how bout we just agree to disagree

the_ouskull
7/28/2007, 01:56 PM
geez, thats alot of words,

words i dont care to read

Yeah, that's the problem with the preachy types... They don't really like to educate themselves on a particular topic. They just like having their opinion. Fine if you live in a bubble, but not exactly realistic if you're going to attempt discussions with other opinionated people. Especially when they ARE the kind of person that has chosen to educate themselves on both sides of the issue.

I understand, however, that you started this topic to be playful. You even said as much early in the thread, assuming that you didn't go back and edit it... (That is my being playful...) However, it hasn't exactly been "kicked up a notch" based on the topic. It's been kicked up a notch based on the discussion. When people present inaccuracies in an argument and do so as fact, it's going to anger / annoy / whatever the other side of the argument -- assuming that they know the truth. I do. NONE of this is personal... well, with ME anyway. I get the idea that USMC takes everything that isn't his own personally... It's just an argument. Neither of us are going to change because, although this should have been saved for the movie quote thread, paraphrased, neither of our "Daddy's are doctors." (Aaron Eckhart -- Thank You For Smoking) Until medical proof comes out that it is seriously harmful to either your physical or psychological health, marijuana smokers are going to continue to smoke it, and until it's legalized, people who are against it are going to complain about it.

My personal opinion differs exactly 0% from Daniel Tosh's...

I wish that they'd legalize it just so potheads would have to find something else to talk about...

the_ouskull

StoopTroup
7/28/2007, 02:22 PM
http://www.indian-handicrafts-exporters.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/skulls.jpghttp://www.indian-handicrafts-exporters.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/sku-02050523.jpghttp://www.indian-handicrafts-exporters.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/skull-pipe.jpghttp://www.indian-handicrafts-exporters.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/skull.jpg
http://www.drugs-plaza.com/pictures/bongs/bongs-13.gifhttp://www.rhinogifts.co.uk/product_images/677/thumbs/1/skull-bong.jpghttp://www.shellshock420.com/catalogue2/products_pictures/EtchSkull.jpghttp://www.drugs-plaza.com/pictures/bongs/bongs-23.gif
http://www.bongshop.com/images/product_images/1904.jpg

yermom
7/28/2007, 02:30 PM
Yeah, that's the problem with the preachy types... They don't really like to educate themselves on a particular topic. They just like having their opinion. Fine if you live in a bubble, but not exactly realistic if you're going to attempt discussions with other opinionated people. Especially when they ARE the kind of person that has chosen to educate themselves on both sides of the issue.

I understand, however, that you started this topic to be playful. You even said as much early in the thread, assuming that you didn't go back and edit it... (That is my being playful...) However, it hasn't exactly been "kicked up a notch" based on the topic. It's been kicked up a notch based on the discussion. When people present inaccuracies in an argument and do so as fact, it's going to anger / annoy / whatever the other side of the argument -- assuming that they know the truth. I do. NONE of this is personal... well, with ME anyway. I get the idea that USMC takes everything that isn't his own personally... It's just an argument. Neither of us are going to change because, although this should have been saved for the movie quote thread, paraphrased, neither of our "Daddy's are doctors." (Aaron Eckhart -- Thank You For Smoking) Until medical proof comes out that it is seriously harmful to either your physical or psychological health, marijuana smokers are going to continue to smoke it, and until it's legalized, people who are against it are going to complain about it.

I wish that they'd legalize it just so potheads would have to find something else to talk about...

the_ouskull

the only thing i disagree with here is that it doesn't really matter what is proven, people would still smoke it

people still smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol, etc...

StoopTroup
7/28/2007, 03:38 PM
I don't smoke anything except maybe the occassional cigar.

I've quit drinking....

Last night was way to hard on me. :D

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 04:15 PM

the_ouskull

speaking of preachy types

you make a TON of assumptions

and for the record, either your clock is off or the site clock is off, i wasnt up at 6am........it was 7ish

rufnek05
7/28/2007, 04:32 PM
Pot heads are among the most pathetic human beings on the planet, that stuff had robbed them of basically having any kind of will, other than getting stoned. Just like all other drugs.

you forgot the will to eat. apparently you've enver been to a taco bell at 2:45 in the morning and it takes you 15 minutes to figure out what you want to eat because it all sounds soo good.:D

the_ouskull
7/28/2007, 06:19 PM
Without assumptions, there would be no forward thinking, sir. It's not like I'm making UNeducated guesses. It's not like I'm talking out of my *ss on any of this.

Taco Bell is freaking awful. That place chases its own tail with awful food trying to catch awful service. The Taco Bell on East Lindsey is quite possibly the worst restaurant on the planet. I've eaten there free so many times from them f*cking up my order that I have actually given up on food completely. Everything I eat is in pill form now, like astronauts.

Come to think of it, the pills resemble drugs. I hope that I can keep my will. :D

the_ouskull

OU Adonis
7/28/2007, 06:21 PM
Who said that?!?! I did! Who?!?!

olevetonahill
7/28/2007, 07:12 PM
you forgot the will to eat. apparently you've enver been to a taco bell at 2:45 in the morning and it takes you 15 minutes to figure out what you want to eat because it all sounds soo good.:D
I just order a sack of Tacos as an appetizer while I make up my mind :D

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 07:32 PM
Without assumptions, there would be no forward thinking, sir. It's not like I'm making UNeducated guesses. It's not like I'm talking out of my *ss on any of this.

Taco Bell is freaking awful. That place chases its own tail with awful food trying to catch awful service. The Taco Bell on East Lindsey is quite possibly the worst restaurant on the planet. I've eaten there free so many times from them f*cking up my order that I have actually given up on food completely. Everything I eat is in pill form now, like astronauts.

Come to think of it, the pills resemble drugs. I hope that I can keep my will. :D

the_ouskull

well you wrongly assumed i hadnt used marijuana before, and you wrongly assume what my knowledge is on the subject......if you want to call them educated guesses, be my guest

i just have no desire to get into a debate with you or anybody else on it, i've stated my position many times before

as i said in my first reply in the thread, i was just having fun, and frankly i was trying to give rufnek a hard time

olevetonahill
7/28/2007, 07:45 PM
I know where I fit But what about the other 6 ?
So JK answer My ? :D :D

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 08:05 PM
i missed it, what did you ask?

olevetonahill
7/28/2007, 08:07 PM
i missed it, what did you ask?
:D You missed it again , I just quoted it :D

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 08:08 PM
ok yeah i saw that, what other 6 are you referring too?

olevetonahill
7/28/2007, 08:11 PM
ok yeah i saw that, what other 6 are you referring too?
Your Not very good at this Humor stuff are you ? :D
You said 4 out of ten , So assume Im in the group of 4 what about the other 6 ?:D :D :D :D :D :D

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 08:12 PM
ohh jeez, lol

i started this more than 24 hours ago, so i've already done a brain dump on the thread title

you're one of the good guys vet......

Newbomb Turk
7/28/2007, 08:13 PM
so i've already done a brain dump on the thread title

smokin dope will do that to you.

;)

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 08:14 PM
heh :)

olevetonahill
7/28/2007, 08:16 PM
ohh jeez, lol

i started this more than 24 hours ago, so i've already done a brain dump on the thread title

you're one of the good guys vet......
Hell Ive been LOL all thru this thread :D
Plus I asked that on the second post .:D

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2007, 09:24 PM
like i said, i was really trying to give rufnek a hard time only......no other agenda

olevetonahill
7/28/2007, 10:09 PM
like i said, i was really trying to give rufnek a hard time only......no other agenda
I thot the thread was funny from the 1st lol

usmc-sooner
7/28/2007, 11:05 PM
meth, cheap whiskey and that **** is what kills your kids, not marijuana.

what kills them inside, that's a different question we ALL ought to look at.

JMO.

a whole hell of a lot people die due to of the traffic of marijuana. People are willing to get hella stupid over something that's supposed to chill you out. I could care less if farmer joe grows it in the garden and smokes it but that aint how it works. It's a billion dollar a year criminal enterprise.

rufnek05
7/28/2007, 11:08 PM

you cheeky monkee

rufnek05
7/28/2007, 11:10 PM
It's a billion dollar a year criminal enterprise.

add $40 more to that.

the_ouskull
7/29/2007, 04:52 AM
[Old Person's Joke]

Oh, now you're like Johnny Carson's wife...? "Here, put this with the 40 million. I want to do MY share."

[/Old Person's Joke]

the_ouskull